Evansville, IN 47708 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Maria Scott Events

We believe your special day should be a reflection of you, your partner, and the life you’re creating together. At Maria Scott Events, our goal is to create a personalized wedding day that tells your unique story. Through fresh ideas, your own vision, values, and style, we help make your dream turn into a reality by offering a range of wedding services so you can relax and enjoy the best day of your life.

We can't wait to meet you! Give us a call (812) 454-8534 or send us an email maria@mariascottevents.com

www.mariascottevents.com

ms weddingevent 281
ms weddingevent 17

2 Reviews for Maria Scott Events

Danny · Married on 10/18/2014

October 18th was the best day of my life, and it really couldn't have gone any better. My beautiful Bride and I hired Maria to help us coordinate our big day so we wouldn't have to worry about a thing. She was well organized, great to be around, and made sure we were well taken care of. I will definitely keep her and her team in mind for any future events we need assistance with.

Sent on 02/17/2015

arium · Married on 10/16/2014

I did a photo shoot with Maria Scott Events on October 16th and it was such an incredible experience!! The flowers, decorations, cake, even the weather was gorgeous that day! My photos turned out absolutely stunning!! Working with 5 other models for 9 hours could have become stressful, but having Maria and her team to help keep us on track and organized all day was great! She made sure we were all where we needed to be at a certain time which helped very much. She was so much fun to work with and very helpful throughout the entire day. I'm very excited to work with her and her team again in the future!

Sent on 03/01/2015

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 2