Maria Gloer Photography

Most Popular Price $2,400
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Maria Gloer Photography

Hello, I'm Maria! I'm a wedding photographer based in Nashville, Tennessee. I found my passion for wedding photography after planning my own wedding. My photos document authentic and candid moments shared throughout the wedding day, always keeping the focus on the couple, family, and the moment. I'm always grateful for the opportunity to provide a fun experience for my clients.

One of the things I'm most proud of in my brand aside from my photos, of course, is the relationship I create with my clients. Working with couples, I get to develop relationships based on trust, loyalty, friendship and professionalism. My clients are my friends! So on their wedding day, I feel as if I was photographing the most important day of my best friends' lives.

I use a mix of photojournalistic and traditional styles.
I'm a romantic! So I shoot and edit in a very classic, light, bright and airy way. My goal is to ensure that when you look at your photos 20 years from now, you still get the feels like you did when they were taken.

In addition to the wedding portraits, you are welcome to schedule an engagement shoot as a chance for us to create more memories together. Some of my products include:

• Albums

Maria Gloer Photography 1
Maria Gloer Photography 2
Maria Gloer Photography 3

Paula · Getting married on 05/04/2019

She is the best photographer ever!!!!

Sent on 03/27/2018

Brittni · Married on 09/22/2018

Maria was so great during our Engagement session! She was so helpful in coming up with beautiful locations and catching the moments. I would highly recommend to anyone looking to get some professional photos done!

Sent on 04/03/2018

Award

Maria Gloer Photography Pricing

Maria Gloer Photography Price Rates

Maria Gloer Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film, Photojournalism, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

• W Main St. Hendersonville, TN, 37075 See on map