Maria Gloer Photography Reviews

16 Reviews for Maria Gloer Photography

• Paige

Paige Stinson 路 Getting married on 10/16/2021

We love Maria!!!

Maria was so awesome to work with! She was so flexible and accommodating when finding a date that worked for all of us. She is easy-going and made me and my fianc茅 really enjoy ourselves. She is very professional and our pictures turned out perfect! I can鈥檛 wait to work with her again in the future.

Sent on 05/15/2019

Maria Gloer Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet words page! It means a lot to me that you loved them so much and took the time to let me and other brides know that. It means a lot!
  • Margo

Margo Moore 路 Married on 05/11/2020

Special Memories

Maria did a fabulous job and captured some beautiful memories for Kevin and I. She is professional and very sweet. I appreciate how organized and calm she was. We had sneak peek pictures the very next day and she worked with us on special request. We are very pleased with all the wonderful photos of our special day.

Sent on 01/16/2020

Maria Gloer Photography's reply:

Aww thank you SO MUCH Margo!! It was my pleasure! You both were so clearly and genuinely in love! I knew so much happiness and love would show in the photos as well!

Thank you for trusting me and my work! 馃挆 You guys were wonderful to work with!
  • Christine

Christine Upchurch 路 Married on 03/14/2020

Absolutely perfect

Hands down, Maria is the most wonderful, kind, talented photographer I have ever come across. I could not have chosen a better professional for capturing our wedding day so perfectly. From the very beginning, she went above and beyond to meet with us, was always quick to reach out/respond to emails/texts. She has the sweetest personality that makes being around her so incredibly easy. If you are needing the most perfect photographer, Maria is your girl!

Sent on 03/18/2020

Maria Gloer Photography's reply:

Thank you SO SO MUCH for your kind words and for taking the time to leave me such a sweet review. I truly feel like we connected from the day we all met and it was just amazing to be part of the whole process with you guys!
    Nothing makes me happier than seeing my couples so happy with their photos and I feel very blessed to have had you guys to call clients and now FRIENDS!

Thank you again for putting your trust in me!

Love,
    Maria G.
  • Y

Yasmin 路 Married on 07/20/2019

I loved working with Maria!! 鉂わ笍
    Her sessions are always fun and she always makes sure you feel comfortable!

Sent on 03/28/2018

Huyen Khuong 路 Married on 07/05/2019

Yes! All the way from Washington State

I planned a Nashville wedding from WA state. After a few quick Instagram searches, I knew I had to have Maria鈥檚 bright, airy, and romantic style. We got our photos quickly and had so many happy tears as we went through our gallery. I would definitely recommend Maria if you鈥檙e looking for a timeless and emotional gallery!

Sent on 01/07/2020

Maria Gloer Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet words, Huyen! It was an honor to be part and document yours and Kasin鈥檚 big day! Your ceremony and reception were full of emotion and happiness and I couldn鈥檛 be happier to have met you both and witnessed those moments.

Wishing you guys all the best ALWAYS!

Love,
    Maria G.

Paula 路 Married on 05/04/2019

She is the best photographer ever!!!!

Sent on 03/27/2018
  • kimberly

kimberly 路 Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing Photographer!

Maria is a wonderful photographer! She is professional, helpful, and amazing at what she does! Maria kept consistent contact with me throughout my wedding planning stages. She was always very helpful, flexible, and gave excellent feedback! When working out my day of timeline, Maria was gave me suggestions on how to improve my day! Maria鈥檚 work is extremely professional and every photo I鈥檝e seen from my sneak peek has been remarkable! Maria puts personal touches on every interaction with her clients and is very down to earth and calm during a busy wedding day! I would recommend Maria to any person looking for a reliable and respectable photographer!

Sent on 04/30/2019

Maria Gloer Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Kim! I really appreciate you taking the time to leave me a review! It means so so much!

It was a pleasure being a part of your wedding day and I can't wait for you to see the rest of the gallery! Again, thank you so much!

Marcela C 路 Married on 03/04/2019

Magic! Great professionalism and talent!

I just absolutely love Maria鈥檚 work and her eye for details. Her pictures are full of light and life. Thank you for making these pictures amazing!!!!

Sent on 12/04/2019

Brittni 路 Married on 09/22/2018

Maria was so great during our Engagement session! She was so helpful in coming up with beautiful locations and catching the moments. I would highly recommend to anyone looking to get some professional photos done!

Sent on 04/03/2018

Rupali 路 Married on 09/10/2018

I absolutely love working with Maria! She makes me feel comfortable during the shoots and came up with so many great ideas to make my visions come to life. Her authentic style, creativity, and passion for work are expressed in every shot. She always exceeds my expectations!!!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Crystal 路 Married on 09/09/2018

Absolute Best!

Maria was the absolute best! From the first time we met, she assured me it would be stress free and i wouldn鈥檛 have to worry about anything. The day of the wedding she made everything so easy and flow so nicely. She got all the pics i wanted and had asked for. Even got some unruly guests to cooperate! She was one of the few that offered wddding albums and really worked within my budget!! She actually did my baby #2 announcement/Christmas pics also a few months later!! You will not regret hiring her for your big day!!

Sent on 02/02/2019

Stephanie 路 Married on 07/01/2018

It was great working with Maria! She was able to capture my family perfectly. She provided exactly what she advertised.

Sent on 08/01/2018

Nathalia 路 Married on 04/21/2018

Maria had the perfect balance between listening to what we wanted and guiding us the right direction so the pictures were truly showing us as a couple while looking beautiful.

Sent on 03/27/2018

Sandra 路 Married on 10/20/2017

Maria does an amazing job! She is so professional and willing to work with our schedule. She knows the perfect angles, and poses for beautiful and awesome shots. The pictures are the best, I HIGHLY recommend Maria Gloer Photography!!

Sent on 03/29/2018

kristen 路 Married on 09/03/2017

I love love love Maria! She was professional and very quick to get us our pictures! Would recommend to anyone!!

Sent on 04/12/2018

Sadaf 路 Married on 07/01/2017

Maria is the best photographer. I love my photos, they came out a thousand times better than I had imagined them to be. She listens to what your ideas are and gives you the type of photos you want. I'm very satisfied and recommend using this photographer. Thank you!

Sent on 05/23/2018