Los Angeles, San Francisco, CA 90027 Map · Phone number

About Margot Landen Weddings

WELCOME!

Thank you for your interest in Margot Landen Photography! Faces, places, details, and raw emotion inspire me. In fact, the greatest thrill is being able to travel the globe and build relationships along the way. Each new experience brings forth a new set of adventures and connection with others. Photography just happens to be the thing that binds everything together.

I like to describe my work as playful and romantic. It can be guided and unexpected. It's whimsical and completely drives me everyday. I currently reside in Dallas and Los Angeles, but my home and heart is where the next adventure takes me.

Let's chat!

2db5dc94b151481a 1433777556175 girls
lakescott4864

22 Reviews for Margot Landen Weddings

Candace · Married on 09/30/2017

We're so thankful to have found Margot to capture our wedding day. She was referred to me by my bridesmaid, and after seeing her portfolio, I knew I had to have this photographer be part of our big day. She met with us to walk the venue and responded to emails promptly if we had any questions. On the day of, she was amazing and made us and all our guests feel as if a close friend was taking our photos. It makes us happy to go over our wedding photos and relive the day all over again. You can see her passion in her work and she truly captures the individual's personality. You'll love her as much as we do! :)

Sent on 11/15/2017

tracy · Married on 07/15/2017

Margot was awesome! She is professional and captured the entire wedding day from beginning to end!

Sent on 07/21/2017

Scott · Married on 04/22/2017

Margot went above and beyond all of our expectations as a wedding photographer. Not only were her photo's remarkable but she was such a joy to work with every step of the way. I cannot recommend her services enough. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 05/11/2017

Margot Landen Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 6,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress

• Los Angeles San Francisco, CA, 90027 See on map