Stevenson, WA 98648 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Margaux Photography

There's an honesty and curiosity to how I try to view the world, and most importantly, the people in it. I catalogue the setting, atmosphere, and ambience of the nature surrounding a moment, as well as identifying the emotion of the scene to capture everything that the moment was...

In my work I don't want to let you forget a thing. I hope that when you see my pictures, you can all relate to that indescribable moment, and feel closer to each other somehow, because those feelings are common to us all without barriers.

As luck should have it, the awe-inspiring Pacific Northwest is home to me. Yet, I have been fortunate enough to travel the world and, in turn, gather inspiration even beyond what my breathtaking daily surroundings provides me with.

I've traveled many miles and met many people and I'm always ready to spontaneously hop in the car and take off on a road trip! I don’t care if we are headed to Timbuktu or Antarctica, I’m always up for a new adventure. I love seeing new trends develop, and I will jump at any excuse to dress up, and wine and dine with my lover and our friends. Also, if you have a dog, (or any animal for that matter…) we will never have a shortage of things to talk about.

Thank you for taking the time to view my work! I can’t wait to hear from you.

fa845905cb331c62 1443632611505 0299
fa845905cb331c62 1443632611505 0299

4 Reviews for Margaux Photography

Gabriel · Married on 08/15/2015

We hired Margaux to shoot our wedding (250 people) this past August, and she was phenomenal at her job! From the moment we began talking with her, she offered the complete package. She made the process much easier by providing guidance about what photos to take and how to fit in everything we wanted. She then took the time to travel and meet with us face-to-face a few weeks before the wedding, and we sat down and got all of the details taken care of, making photography one of the things we could check off our endless list of stuff to do!

On the wedding day, Margaux was organized, professional, prompt (showed up 15 minutes early), and provided a calm demeanor as the event took place. We received the photos soon after, and they were amazing.

Margaux provided top notch services and photographs, and we would highly recommend her for anyone looking to get photos taken! We will definitely be working with her in the future, cannot say enough about how happy we are from working with her!

-Gabriel and Roseanne Foster

Sent on 09/30/2015

We love Margaux! Her photos perfectly captured the way we felt that day, and she's so warm and personable it was like having an old friend with us for the day. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Katherine · Married on 05/24/2014

I can't say enough kind things about Margaux! She had photographed my family and after seeing how comfortable she is to be around, how kind and non-invasive she is as a photographer, we knew we had to have her at our wedding. We flew her to Tennessee to be a part of our entire wedding weekend, and it was so worth it! Not only did she make us feel at ease during portraits, she also did such an amazing job capturing all our guests, the moments, and the details of our wedding day. We have recommended her to all of our friends, and we have already secured her for my brother's wedding next year! Thank you for all the tangible memories you have given us, Margaux. You really are the best!

Margaux Photography Pricing

Margaux Photography Price Rates

Margaux Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,900.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Portland, 98648 See on map