About Margaret's Garden

Your Local Colorado Florist!

Margaret's Garden has been proudly serving Winter Park since 2002. We are family owned and operated with 1 location serving the Winter Park area. Innovative full service floral and design studio specializing in mountain weddings and social events. Exquisite florals and customized details to each event. We are committed to offering only the finest floral arrangements backed by service that is friendly and prompt. Because all of our customers are important, our professional staff is dedicated to making your experience a pleasant one.

For more information, please contact us by calling us directly at (970)-726-1273, or by email at margaretsgardentabernash@gmail.com.

Margaret's Garden

Altar Decor (3)
Table Arrangements (3)
Set Up (1)
Flower Petals (1)

I was so happy to find Margaret! She was really wonderful to work with and really came through for me in a stressful time. Before Margaret, I was working with a florist who made me feel like I was an inconvenience. She explained to me how busy she was but assured me that my wedding flowers would be beautiful. Just a couple months before the wedding this florist informed me through email that she could no longer do my flowers and I would need to go elsewhere. I was panicked because it was getting close to the wedding and I feared it would be too late to find another florist. Margaret, however, really came through for me! She was busy in that time of year but still agreed to do all my flowers. They came out beautiful!! I met with her in person and showed her some pictures of what I was thinking. It seemed like she could read my mind and take what I showed her and make it my own. Everything worked out in the end and I'm so happy to have found Margaret!

Profile Picture Logan, 9/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Margaret has the foresight and experience to make suggestions and recommendations so that magic appears from a simple idea. I couldn't have been happier with her expertise.

Profile Picture kathryn, 9/16/17, 1 Review

12 Photos

mountain weddings

18 Photos

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Margaret's Garden is wonderful! She really knows her stuff and is very accommodating! We love working with her because she knows her way around the mountain and how to accent our venues well! Recommend her to all brides!

Events

72339 U.S. Hwy. 40 Winter Park, Winter Park, CO 80482   See On Map
970-726-1273 (phone)
Margaret's Garden is a wedding Florist from Winter Park Colorado. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Granby, Tabernash, and Fraser. Margaret's Garden is a professional wedding Florist that has been part of the Grand County wedding industry for 15 years. We specialize in outdoor mountain weddings.