Margaret's Garden Reviews

Margaret's Garden 5
Margaret's Garden 6
Margaret's Garden 7

Genevieve Smith · Married on 08/24/2019

Brought my vision to life

Margaret was always very responsive and brought my vision to life for our bouquets and a beautiful arch garland. I appreciated her flexibility as well - she used sunflowers my mom had grown in addition to her own flowers. Overall, I’m very happy and would recommend!

Sent on 09/11/2019

Margaret's Garden's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure to work with you and your mother and we enjoyed being a part of your special day.

Sandra Mulvany · Married on 08/10/2019

Fantastic!

Margaret was a pleasure to work with for my in-laws 50th anniversary party. She is very professional, responsive, and helped me figure out what flowers would be best for our party. The centerpieces and other arrangements were absolutely gorgeous and I could not have been happier!

Sent on 09/26/2019

Margaret's Garden's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. It was our pleasure to be a part of the celebration for your in laws. They are lucky to have you as their daughter in law as you did a fabulous job with all of the little details involved in the planning.
  • Brittney

Brittney Carlson · Married on 07/27/2019

Very pleased!

I was very pleased with how the flowers turned out for my wedding. Margaret did a great job at interpreting my vision. She provided boutonnieres, corsages, bridal bouquets, head wreaths and even made a beautiful flower attachment for our dog's collar, who was our flower girl. Everything turned out beautifully and was delivered on time. Margaret even stopped by the hair salon to deliver the head wreaths as my bridesmaids and I got our hair done. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 09/12/2019
    Margaret's Garden 8
    Margaret's Garden 9
    Margaret's Garden 10
    Margaret's Garden 11
    Margaret's Garden 12
    Margaret's Garden 13

Margaret's Garden's reply:

I am so happy to hear that you were so pleased with your wedding flowers. Thank you so much for the kind words as I really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.

Sarah Newham · Married on 07/26/2019

Best Florist in Grand County!

I was planning my wedding from another state and Margaret’s Garden was spot on with what I was requesting and always prompt to reply! The flowers were more perfect then I ever imagined them to be!! I highly recommend for any Grand County wedding!

Sent on 09/19/2019
    Margaret's Garden 14

Margaret's Garden's reply:

Thank you so much, it was a great pleasure to be a part of your special day. We are glad that you picked Grand County for your wedding.

Shelby · Married on 07/12/2019

Easy Communication and Beautiful Floral Designs

Margaret was so easy to work with. I was planning my wedding in Winter Park from my home in Iowa, and Margaret was so easy to communicate with over the phone and via email. The floral designs she created for our day were gorgeous! I highly recommend Margaret's Garden.

Sent on 09/09/2019

Margaret's Garden's reply:

Thank you, as I am thrilled that you loved your wedding day flowers. It was a pleasure to meet you and your mother during the set up at the Wood Spur Lodge.

Amanda Giordano · Married on 05/11/2019

Wonderful!

I absolutely loved working with Margaret and the flowers she made for my wedding were PERFECT! They were better than what I could have dreamed of. I got so many compliments on them too! Margaret puts lots of time and detail in her creations and is extremely easy to work with. Highly recommend to anyone :)

Sent on 09/12/2019
    Margaret's Garden 15

Margaret's Garden's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. We strive to be the best florist in Grand County and were so honored to be apart of your wedding day. I am thrilled that you loved your flowers.
  • Peter

Peter Kerhulas · Married on 05/10/2019

Beautiful Efficient Work.

My wife and I both work in the Events Industry. I am an Executive Producer for corporate events that range from 200 to 10,000 people and my wife is a Director of Events for a company that hosts CEO level events monthly. We both hire vendors for event services daily and because of this we have very high expectations. When your event budget is from your own bank account it makes these decisions even more difficult. We met Margaret and spent about 30 minutes discussing our wants and thoughts for our wedding reception at Devil's Thumb Ranch in Tabernash Colorado. She listened, took notes and quickly sent us ideas and pictures of her interpretation of our needs. She was attentive and worked seamlessly with our wedding planner to make our day look (and smell) amazing. The flowers were gorgeous and accented the room perfectly. We were in the mountains so who better than someone who lives locally to provide an authentic mountain look. We couldn't have been happier with the service provided and the artistic and beautiful final product. We had such a great experience with Margaret that we invited her to be a guest at the wedding! Trust Margaret with your special events and you will know what working with a passionate professional really is.

Sent on 09/11/2019
    Margaret's Garden 16
    Margaret's Garden 17
    Margaret's Garden 18
    Margaret's Garden 19

Margaret's Garden's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. WOW! I am blown away by your glowing review! It made my day at Margaret's Garden.

Brita · Married on 09/28/2018

Margaret's Garden took our vision for wedding flowers and created something absolutely breathtaking! We received so many compliments throughout the day and cannot speak highly enough about Laurie, who helped us every step of the way. Be sure to choose Margaret's Garden if you're getting married on Mackinac Island - they're so worth it!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Kelly Watts · Married on 09/16/2018

Professional Service, Beautiful Flowers

Margaret was great to work with! The flowers turned out so beautifully, and she delivered everything on time. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Anna · Married on 08/18/2018

Margaret was wonderful to work with. We gave her some flowers We both liked and she rolled with it and provided beautiful flowers for our wedding. We would highly recommend her.

Sent on 08/21/2018

Christi · Married on 07/27/2018

I thoroughly enjoyed working with Margaret. The bridal bouquets were beautiful, exactly what we were hoping for, and worked perfectly as our reception arrangements also. She was quick to respond to my questions either through e-mail or phone. I greatly appreciated that since we lived out of state. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 08/28/2018
    Margaret's Garden 20

Linda · Married on 07/21/2018

Margaret did any amazing job!! I provided her with some pictures/ideas, and she came up with beautiful floral arrangements. They were everything I envisioned, and would definitely recommend her!!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Karen · Married on 07/21/2018

Margaret is a true professional. She has experience, knowledge and a true grasp of what you think you want, need and require. And she knows way better than most the answers to all of the above. What you need to do with Margaret is to trust her!

Sent on 09/15/2018

Megan · Married on 06/30/2018

Margaret was amazing to work with! I sent her pictures about a year before my wedding and she stayed in touch all year long and made beautiful bouquets and boutonnieres for my wedding. She was so easy to work with and gave me exactly what I was looking for!

Sent on 07/11/2018

nicole · Married on 03/14/2018

Wonderful experience with Margaret at Margaret's Garden. Highly recommended!

Sent on 03/25/2018

Logan · Married on 09/23/2017

I was so happy to find Margaret! She was really wonderful to work with and really came through for me in a stressful time. Before Margaret, I was working with a florist who made me feel like I was an inconvenience. She explained to me how busy she was but assured me that my wedding flowers would be beautiful. Just a couple months before the wedding this florist informed me through email that she could no longer do my flowers and I would need to go elsewhere. I was panicked because it was getting close to the wedding and I feared it would be too late to find another florist. Margaret, however, really came through for me! She was busy in that time of year but still agreed to do all my flowers. They came out beautiful!! I met with her in person and showed her some pictures of what I was thinking. It seemed like she could read my mind and take what I showed her and make it my own. Everything worked out in the end and I'm so happy to have found Margaret!

Sent on 01/27/2018

kathryn · Married on 09/16/2017

Margaret has the foresight and experience to make suggestions and recommendations so that magic appears from a simple idea. I couldn't have been happier with her expertise.

Kate · Married on 08/26/2017

Our daughter's wedding was just beautiful, thanks to Margaret's advice, talents and personal touch. As the mother-of-the-bride, I had anxiety over the venue being a destination wedding. But after meeting with Margaret on our planning trip to Granby, my mind was at ease. Margaret is calm, creative, and a great listener and made everything we wanted, come to life, the day of the wedding. She also answered all my emails promptly, every time I had a question. Couldn't have asked for more!

Sent on 10/12/2017

Jayna · Married on 08/26/2017

Margaret is very talented and was fabulous to work with! She was extremely helpful, she knows her flowers, she is creative, and she designed gorgeous bouquets. It was a pleasure to work with her and I would highly recommend her for weddings as well as other occasions!

Sent on 12/10/2017
    Margaret's Garden 21
    Margaret's Garden 22

Casey · Married on 08/19/2017

Margaret blew me away with her floral arrangements. I had a very vague idea of what I wanted for my bridal flowers and she brought my idea to life, and they came out better than I ever could have even imagined. She was wonderful to work with, and a very nice and relaxed person which made the planning very easy and comfortable. Thanks SO MUCH, Margaret.

Susan · Married on 08/19/2017

Margaret was wonderful to work with! We walked away from our first consultation feeling as though we could visualize the flowers in our heads! She "got us" and our flowers were more beautiful than we expected!

Margaret's Garden 23

Lindsay · Married on 07/07/2017

I loved working with Margaret. She made my wedding dreams come true and totally understood my vision. I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Beth · Married on 06/24/2017

Excellent Florist

Margaret was wonderful to work with
    She created a wedding bouquet for my daughter that was gorgeous and exactly what my daughter asked for
    The flowers for the wedding party were also lovely
    And Margaret did a fine job working within our budget

Sent on 10/17/2018

Mary · Married on 06/17/2017

Margaret was a joy to work with. She is very professional, detailed, and she will make sure everything is perfect for the day of your wedding. The flowers for our wedding were beautiful!

Sent on 10/16/2017

nina · Married on 12/09/2016

Margaret was indispensable with providing service and advice for my destination wedding in Winter Park. She always promptly responded to emails and phone calls. When I asked questions pertaining to budget, she helped to accomplish my dream look as well as stay within the budget. I would highly recommend Margaret's Garden to any size event in the WP/ Granby area!

Sent on 12/26/2016