Margaret's Garden Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

• Donna
    Donna F. Getting married on 02/09/2022

Beautiful flowers for our daughter's wedding!

Margaret designed and delivered exactly what our daughter wanted for her bouquet. The flowers for attendants were equally as lovely. She also decorated the wedding ceremony "arch". After the ceremony, she removed it and used it as a centerpiece at the reception! I highly recommend Margaret's Garden!

Margaret's Garden's reply:

It was my complete pleasure to work with you and Adrienne. I am so glad that you finally got to be a MOB during this crazy virus crisis. The wedding venue was beautiful!
  • Ashley
    Ashley S. Married on 09/05/2021

Highly Recommend

We so appreciated working with Margaret’s Garden for our wedding flowers! They were beautiful and made our day feel so magical! Absolutely would choose to work with her again if we were to do it over again.

Margaret's Garden's reply:

Thank yo so much for your kind words, Ashley. We are so thrilled that you had a wonderfully magical wedding day. We count ourselves lucky to have customers like you!
    Ashley D. Married on 06/19/2021

The perfect wedding flowers

My flowers for the wedding were perfect! I told her roughly what I wanted and she ran with my vision and knew exactly how to make it work.

Margaret's Garden's reply:

Thank you! It was our pleasure to be a part of your very special day and we are so glad that we were able to create your vision.
    Natalie M. Married on 06/18/2021

All around amazing

Out of all of our wedding vendors , Margaret’s was one of our favorites. Incredibly creative and flexible with our budget. No stress or drama. Margaret made the day easy and seamless. I cannot recommend her enough, it will be your best decision for your event.

Margaret's Garden's reply:

Thank you so much Natalie! It goes both ways, you and Beth were extremely easy to work with and very understanding of budget and flower choices. I enjoyed our brief meeting with you and James.
    Kelli H. Married on 09/22/2020

Gorgeous flowers for my elopement

Not only were our flowers for our elopement gorgeous, she met us On the road because we got a little lost along the way! Great service !

Margaret's Garden's reply:

It was my pleasure to design your wedding flowers. I love the additions to your bouquet! You had such a gorgeous day!
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay K. Married on 09/20/2020

Margaret's Garden

Great across the board. We highly recommend!

Margaret's Garden's reply:

Thank you! I am glad that you had a great wedding day despite the wildfire that had just started! Thank you for all of the help off loading and setting up your beautiful flowers.
    Katie Married on 09/12/2020

Every detail exactly how I imagined!

Margaret is AMAZING and so talented at what she does for florals and decor. Having our wedding in Grand Lake, during a pandemic, and a time when Grand Lake was hit by some wildfires, Margaret went above and beyond to make sure I was all set for our wedding. She was so attentive and responsive, and brought every vision of my florals, center pieces, arch design and bouquets to LIFE. I wish I could relive our wedding day again and again just to admire all the details she put together for us!

Margaret's Garden's reply:

Katie!, Thank you for the very kind words about your wedding flowers! You were extremely easy to work with and knew just what you wanted in the way of floral decor so that you made our job so seamless for us. It was just a delight to create your vision. Thank you and congratulations to you and Alex!
    Patty H. Married on 09/09/2020

Margaret is a fun, creative and responsive florist for any special day

Stunning was the word that I heard most often used to describe the flowers at our daughters wedding. Margaret did an excellent job taking Ruby's colors and ideas and then used her expertise and creativity to make "stunning" bouquet, table center pieces, lovely arch pieces and corsages and boutonnieres. She also supplied flowers for the wedding cake at the last minute. She is a pleasure to work with, very helpful and kind. We would highly recommend Margaret's Garden for a beautiful wedding day!

Margaret's Garden's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Patty. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Margaret's Garden. We work hard to meet expectations and are so glad that we hit the mark for Ruby's wedding day!
    Kathryn D. Married on 08/29/2020

Amazing experience!

Margaret was a dream to work with from day 1. She helped us recreate our vision a couple of times due to constantly changing plans due to covid. She was laid back but always responsive to any questions. Would recommend her 10/10!

Margaret's Garden's reply:

I was so disappointed that you had to cancel your large wedding because of the virus, but so glad to help you when you changed up to a smaller, absolutely stunning venue. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your wedding day!
    Lauren Married on 08/29/2020

Hands-down, my favorite experience with a wedding vendor

Margaret did such an incredible job with all of the bouquets for our wedding! I gave her a couple specific flowers and a handful of colors I wanted to include and she created absolutely beautiful masterpieces. She also provided us with bulk flowers to fill some additional, matching vases and it all turned out even more perfect than I had imagined. Her prices were more than fair and her professionalism and sense of ease was unmatched.

Margaret's Garden's reply:

Thank you Lauren! It was my pleasure to create stunning bouquets for your wedding day. I thank you for trusting me to supply flowers for your special day! I am glad that you enjoyed a wonderfully fabulous wedding day in the Colorado mountains.
    Rachel Married on 08/15/2020

Five Stars!

Working with Margaret was fantastic. I wasn’t sure exactly what I wanted and she sent over several different ideas, with my budget in mind. The day of the wedding, things couldn’t have moved smoother. She delivered the arrangements at the agreed upon time and it was completely stress free. Would definitely recommend!

Margaret's Garden's reply:

It was my sincere pleasure to have been a part of your day. Thank you. I hope that the girls had fun together while creating their head wreaths!
  • Alexis
    Alexis V. Married on 08/08/2020

Absolutely wonderful!

My fiance and I had to change plans last minute due to COVID-19 and Margaret worked with us to get us exactly what we needed with only a few days' notice. Everything was absolutely perfect!

Margaret's Garden's reply:

It was our pleasure to be a part of your wedding day by designing your flowers. I do hope that you enjoyed the Colorado mountains and that you were able to preserve your bouquet!
    Molly P. Married on 07/30/2020

Simply the Best!

Margaret was responsive, easy to work with and her flowers were beautiful!!!

Margaret's Garden's reply:

Thank you Molly. It was a pleasure to create your flowers for your wedding. I enjoyed meeting you and your mother and I hope that you all had a fabulous time while you were here!
  • Nancy
    Nancy H. Married on 07/08/2020

Beautiful Wedding Flowers

We were from out of state planning a small wedding during the Covid pandemic. I initially communicated with Margaret through email pictures and she was very helpful and accommodating. The flowers were delivered on time and were beautiful. I would definitely recommend her.

Margaret's Garden's reply:

Thank you Nancy! It was a pleasure to finally meet you in person after working online to create the wedding day flowers. I am glad that you chose the mountains of Colorado for the ceremony and that we were able to be apart of this very special day.
    Genevieve S. Married on 08/24/2019

Brought my vision to life

Margaret was always very responsive and brought my vision to life for our bouquets and a beautiful arch garland. I appreciated her flexibility as well - she used sunflowers my mom had grown in addition to her own flowers. Overall, I’m very happy and would recommend!

Margaret's Garden's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure to work with you and your mother and we enjoyed being a part of your special day.
    Sandra M. Married on 08/10/2019

Fantastic!

Margaret was a pleasure to work with for my in-laws 50th anniversary party. She is very professional, responsive, and helped me figure out what flowers would be best for our party. The centerpieces and other arrangements were absolutely gorgeous and I could not have been happier!

Margaret's Garden's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. It was our pleasure to be a part of the celebration for your in laws. They are lucky to have you as their daughter in law as you did a fabulous job with all of the little details involved in the planning.
  • Brittney
    Brittney C. Married on 07/27/2019

Very pleased!

I was very pleased with how the flowers turned out for my wedding. Margaret did a great job at interpreting my vision. She provided boutonnieres, corsages, bridal bouquets, head wreaths and even made a beautiful flower attachment for our dog's collar, who was our flower girl. Everything turned out beautifully and was delivered on time. Margaret even stopped by the hair salon to deliver the head wreaths as my bridesmaids and I got our hair done. I would highly recommend!

Margaret's Garden's reply:

I am so happy to hear that you were so pleased with your wedding flowers. Thank you so much for the kind words as I really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.
    Sarah N. Married on 07/26/2019

Best Florist in Grand County!

I was planning my wedding from another state and Margaret’s Garden was spot on with what I was requesting and always prompt to reply! The flowers were more perfect then I ever imagined them to be!! I highly recommend for any Grand County wedding!

Margaret's Garden's reply:

Thank you so much, it was a great pleasure to be a part of your special day. We are glad that you picked Grand County for your wedding.
    Shelby Married on 07/12/2019

Easy Communication and Beautiful Floral Designs

Margaret was so easy to work with. I was planning my wedding in Winter Park from my home in Iowa, and Margaret was so easy to communicate with over the phone and via email. The floral designs she created for our day were gorgeous! I highly recommend Margaret's Garden.

Margaret's Garden's reply:

Thank you, as I am thrilled that you loved your wedding day flowers. It was a pleasure to meet you and your mother during the set up at the Wood Spur Lodge.
    Amanda G. Married on 05/11/2019

Wonderful!

I absolutely loved working with Margaret and the flowers she made for my wedding were PERFECT! They were better than what I could have dreamed of. I got so many compliments on them too! Margaret puts lots of time and detail in her creations and is extremely easy to work with. Highly recommend to anyone :)

Margaret's Garden's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. We strive to be the best florist in Grand County and were so honored to be apart of your wedding day. I am thrilled that you loved your flowers.
  • Peter
    Peter K. Married on 05/10/2019

Beautiful Efficient Work.

My wife and I both work in the Events Industry. I am an Executive Producer for corporate events that range from 200 to 10,000 people and my wife is a Director of Events for a company that hosts CEO level events monthly. We both hire vendors for event services daily and because of this we have very high expectations. When your event budget is from your own bank account it makes these decisions even more difficult. We met Margaret and spent about 30 minutes discussing our wants and thoughts for our wedding reception at Devil's Thumb Ranch in Tabernash Colorado. She listened, took notes and quickly sent us ideas and pictures of her interpretation of our needs. She was attentive and worked seamlessly with our wedding planner to make our day look (and smell) amazing. The flowers were gorgeous and accented the room perfectly. We were in the mountains so who better than someone who lives locally to provide an authentic mountain look. We couldn't have been happier with the service provided and the artistic and beautiful final product. We had such a great experience with Margaret that we invited her to be a guest at the wedding! Trust Margaret with your special events and you will know what working with a passionate professional really is.

Margaret's Garden's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. WOW! I am blown away by your glowing review! It made my day at Margaret's Garden.
    Brita Married on 09/28/2018
    Margaret's Garden took our vision for wedding flowers and created something absolutely breathtaking! We received so many compliments throughout the day and cannot speak highly enough about Laurie, who helped us every step of the way. Be sure to choose Margaret's Garden if you're getting married on Mackinac Island - they're so worth it!
    Kelly W. Married on 09/16/2018

Professional Service, Beautiful Flowers

Margaret was great to work with! The flowers turned out so beautifully, and she delivered everything on time. Would definitely recommend!
    Anna Married on 08/18/2018
    Margaret was wonderful to work with. We gave her some flowers We both liked and she rolled with it and provided beautiful flowers for our wedding. We would highly recommend her.
    Christi Married on 07/27/2018
    I thoroughly enjoyed working with Margaret. The bridal bouquets were beautiful, exactly what we were hoping for, and worked perfectly as our reception arrangements also. She was quick to respond to my questions either through e-mail or phone. I greatly appreciated that since we lived out of state. I would highly recommend her.