36 Reviews for Margaret's Garden

Table Arrangements (3)
Set Up (1)
Flower Petals (1)
36 Margaret's Garden Reviews

Margaret was wonderful to work with. We gave her some flowers We both liked and she rolled with it and provided beautiful flowers for our wedding. We would highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Anna, 8/18/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I thoroughly enjoyed working with Margaret. The bridal bouquets were beautiful, exactly what we were hoping for, and worked perfectly as our reception arrangements also. She was quick to respond to my questions either through e-mail or phone. I greatly appreciated that since we lived out of state. I would highly recommend her.

Photo for Margaret's Garden Review - Thank you, Margaret!!
Profile Picture Christi, 7/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Margaret did any amazing job!! I provided her with some pictures/ideas, and she came up with beautiful floral arrangements. They were everything I envisioned, and would definitely recommend her!!

Profile Picture Linda, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Margaret is a true professional. She has experience, knowledge and a true grasp of what you think you want, need and require. And she knows way better than most the answers to all of the above. What you need to do with Margaret is to trust her!

Profile Picture Karen, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Margaret was amazing to work with! I sent her pictures about a year before my wedding and she stayed in touch all year long and made beautiful bouquets and boutonnieres for my wedding. She was so easy to work with and gave me exactly what I was looking for!

Profile Picture Megan, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Wonderful experience with Margaret at Margaret's Garden. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture nicole, 3/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I was so happy to find Margaret! She was really wonderful to work with and really came through for me in a stressful time. Before Margaret, I was working with a florist who made me feel like I was an inconvenience. She explained to me how busy she was but assured me that my wedding flowers would be beautiful. Just a couple months before the wedding this florist informed me through email that she could no longer do my flowers and I would need to go elsewhere. I was panicked because it was getting close to the wedding and I feared it would be too late to find another florist. Margaret, however, really came through for me! She was busy in that time of year but still agreed to do all my flowers. They came out beautiful!! I met with her in person and showed her some pictures of what I was thinking. It seemed like she could read my mind and take what I showed her and make it my own. Everything worked out in the end and I'm so happy to have found Margaret!

Profile Picture Logan, 9/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Margaret has the foresight and experience to make suggestions and recommendations so that magic appears from a simple idea. I couldn't have been happier with her expertise.

Profile Picture kathryn, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Our daughter's wedding was just beautiful, thanks to Margaret's advice, talents and personal touch. As the mother-of-the-bride, I had anxiety over the venue being a destination wedding. But after meeting with Margaret on our planning trip to Granby, my mind was at ease. Margaret is calm, creative, and a great listener and made everything we wanted, come to life, the day of the wedding. She also answered all my emails promptly, every time I had a question. Couldn't have asked for more!

Profile Picture Kate, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Margaret is very talented and was fabulous to work with! She was extremely helpful, she knows her flowers, she is creative, and she designed gorgeous bouquets. It was a pleasure to work with her and I would highly recommend her for weddings as well as other occasions!

Photo for Margaret's Garden Review - Photography by Lizzie Randazzo
Photo for Margaret's Garden Review - Photography by Lizzie Randazzo
Profile Picture Jayna, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Margaret blew me away with her floral arrangements. I had a very vague idea of what I wanted for my bridal flowers and she brought my idea to life, and they came out better than I ever could have even imagined. She was wonderful to work with, and a very nice and relaxed person which made the planning very easy and comfortable. Thanks SO MUCH, Margaret.

Profile Picture User7811731, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Margaret was wonderful to work with! We walked away from our first consultation feeling as though we could visualize the flowers in our heads! She "got us" and our flowers were more beautiful than we expected!

Profile Picture Susan, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I loved working with Margaret. She made my wedding dreams come true and totally understood my vision. I highly recommend her!!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Margaret was a joy to work with. She is very professional, detailed, and she will make sure everything is perfect for the day of your wedding. The flowers for our wedding were beautiful!

Profile Picture Mary, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Margaret was indispensable with providing service and advice for my destination wedding in Winter Park. She always promptly responded to emails and phone calls. When I asked questions pertaining to budget, she helped to accomplish my dream look as well as stay within the budget. I would highly recommend Margaret's Garden to any size event in the WP/ Granby area!

Profile Picture nina, 12/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Margaret was so great and easy to work with and really translated my wedding flower vision into a dream come true. Her bouquets were beyond what I had imagined for my Mary Jane wedding, and everything was so reasonably priced. She was flexible in our correspondence and was willing to collaborate to make sure everything was perfect for my wedding. I felt like I had non-traditional requests, but she assured me she could meet my needs and had some great ideas to incorporate. Could not have asked for a better vendor for my wedding flowers, especially considering there is not much to choose from in the area--Margaret does an incredible job and I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Kalyn, 9/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We absolutely loved working with Margaret! She put the vision we had in our minds into reality and she made things so easy at a great price too! She took care of delivery and everything. Best florist!

Profile Picture Katie, 7/21/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Margaret was a joy to work with - she is extremely knowledgeable and accommodating. We were so pleased with every arrangement she put together!

Profile Picture Jenn, 7/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Set Up

I loved working with Margaret! She's a sensible, calm person who was very understanding that while I absolutely love flowers, my budget was not enormous. Margaret was able to take my ideas, ask for pictures, and create a quote based on flowers she chose. When I asked if we could switch some out and scale down size to put it more in my budget, she did so quickly without any pressure or judgement. My flowers were breathtaking, and captured the feel of my wedding so perfectly-- Colorado rustic beauty! And for the price, I was AMAZED at what we got. My arrangements ended up being much bigger than I had imagined, and I loved everything about it. She also was able to arrange pick up with my family so that I wasn't stressing about getting the flowers on our big day. Margaret knows what she's doing and provided wonderful local service.

Profile Picture Carrie, 9/19/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

Margaret is amazing! She was so responsive and helped me throughout the whole process (even when I changed my mind twenty times!). She shared in our enthusiasm and produce the most incredible product at a price we could afford.

Profile Picture Mary, 9/12/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Margaret did an amazing job with the bouquets and table decorations for our wedding in Winter Park. She was easy to work with leading up to the event, even with very little direction from me, and flexible to my needs and budget. The bouquets especially were stunning, I was in awe when I saw them. Thank you for making our big day beautiful!

Profile Picture User4474727, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Margaret did a fabulous job with our flowers! She was incredibly helpful with suggesting flowers and ideas as well as very responsive via email, which I greatly appreciated with my busy schedule. She was also wonderful about sticking to our budget and working with us to find alternative options that were absolutely beautiful. I would highly recommend her services!

Profile Picture User4040152, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Caring and attentive; delivering a beautiful product under a last minute stressful circumstance. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Bill Kennedy

Profile Picture Bill, 8/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

My daughter's wedding was in Grand Lake and from the first time we stopped into Margaret's Garden to the delivery of the flowers on the wedding day, Margaret was wonderful. She responded to emails quickly. She priced fairly. She listened to what my daughter wanted for her flowers, etc. Everything was beautiful! So many wonderful comments and compliments on how beautiful the flowers were. It was my daughter's vision or the reception and what she wanted and Margaret made it happen!

Profile Picture Tracey, 8/31/14, 1 Review