Margaret's Garden Reviews

39 | Winter Park, CO

39 Reviews for Margaret's Garden

39 Margaret's Garden Reviews

Brita · Married on 09/28/2018

Margaret's Garden took our vision for wedding flowers and created something absolutely breathtaking! We received so many compliments throughout the day and cannot speak highly enough about Laurie, who helped us every step of the way. Be sure to choose Margaret's Garden if you're getting married on Mackinac Island - they're so worth it!

Kelly Watts · Married on 09/16/2018

Professional Service, Beautiful Flowers

Margaret was great to work with! The flowers turned out so beautifully, and she delivered everything on time. Would definitely recommend!

Anna · Married on 08/18/2018

Margaret was wonderful to work with. We gave her some flowers We both liked and she rolled with it and provided beautiful flowers for our wedding. We would highly recommend her.

Christi · Married on 07/27/2018

I thoroughly enjoyed working with Margaret. The bridal bouquets were beautiful, exactly what we were hoping for, and worked perfectly as our reception arrangements also. She was quick to respond to my questions either through e-mail or phone. I greatly appreciated that since we lived out of state. I would highly recommend her.

Margaret's Garden 1

Linda · Married on 07/21/2018

Margaret did any amazing job!! I provided her with some pictures/ideas, and she came up with beautiful floral arrangements. They were everything I envisioned, and would definitely recommend her!!

Karen · Married on 07/21/2018

Margaret is a true professional. She has experience, knowledge and a true grasp of what you think you want, need and require. And she knows way better than most the answers to all of the above. What you need to do with Margaret is to trust her!

Megan · Married on 06/30/2018

Margaret was amazing to work with! I sent her pictures about a year before my wedding and she stayed in touch all year long and made beautiful bouquets and boutonnieres for my wedding. She was so easy to work with and gave me exactly what I was looking for!

nicole · Married on 03/14/2018

Wonderful experience with Margaret at Margaret's Garden. Highly recommended!

Logan · Married on 09/23/2017

I was so happy to find Margaret! She was really wonderful to work with and really came through for me in a stressful time. Before Margaret, I was working with a florist who made me feel like I was an inconvenience. She explained to me how busy she was but assured me that my wedding flowers would be beautiful. Just a couple months before the wedding this florist informed me through email that she could no longer do my flowers and I would need to go elsewhere. I was panicked because it was getting close to the wedding and I feared it would be too late to find another florist. Margaret, however, really came through for me! She was busy in that time of year but still agreed to do all my flowers. They came out beautiful!! I met with her in person and showed her some pictures of what I was thinking. It seemed like she could read my mind and take what I showed her and make it my own. Everything worked out in the end and I'm so happy to have found Margaret!

kathryn · Married on 09/16/2017

Margaret has the foresight and experience to make suggestions and recommendations so that magic appears from a simple idea. I couldn't have been happier with her expertise.

Kate · Married on 08/26/2017

Our daughter's wedding was just beautiful, thanks to Margaret's advice, talents and personal touch. As the mother-of-the-bride, I had anxiety over the venue being a destination wedding. But after meeting with Margaret on our planning trip to Granby, my mind was at ease. Margaret is calm, creative, and a great listener and made everything we wanted, come to life, the day of the wedding. She also answered all my emails promptly, every time I had a question. Couldn't have asked for more!

Jayna · Married on 08/26/2017

Margaret is very talented and was fabulous to work with! She was extremely helpful, she knows her flowers, she is creative, and she designed gorgeous bouquets. It was a pleasure to work with her and I would highly recommend her for weddings as well as other occasions!

Margaret's Garden 2
    Margaret's Garden 3

Casey · Married on 08/19/2017

Margaret blew me away with her floral arrangements. I had a very vague idea of what I wanted for my bridal flowers and she brought my idea to life, and they came out better than I ever could have even imagined. She was wonderful to work with, and a very nice and relaxed person which made the planning very easy and comfortable. Thanks SO MUCH, Margaret.

Susan · Married on 08/19/2017

Margaret was wonderful to work with! We walked away from our first consultation feeling as though we could visualize the flowers in our heads! She "got us" and our flowers were more beautiful than we expected!

Margaret's Garden 4

Lindsay · Married on 07/07/2017

I loved working with Margaret. She made my wedding dreams come true and totally understood my vision. I highly recommend her!!

Beth · Married on 06/24/2017

Excellent Florist

Margaret was wonderful to work with
    She created a wedding bouquet for my daughter that was gorgeous and exactly what my daughter asked for
    The flowers for the wedding party were also lovely
    And Margaret did a fine job working within our budget

Mary · Married on 06/17/2017

Margaret was a joy to work with. She is very professional, detailed, and she will make sure everything is perfect for the day of your wedding. The flowers for our wedding were beautiful!

nina · Married on 12/09/2016

Margaret was indispensable with providing service and advice for my destination wedding in Winter Park. She always promptly responded to emails and phone calls. When I asked questions pertaining to budget, she helped to accomplish my dream look as well as stay within the budget. I would highly recommend Margaret's Garden to any size event in the WP/ Granby area!

Kalyn · Married on 09/10/2016

Margaret was so great and easy to work with and really translated my wedding flower vision into a dream come true. Her bouquets were beyond what I had imagined for my Mary Jane wedding, and everything was so reasonably priced. She was flexible in our correspondence and was willing to collaborate to make sure everything was perfect for my wedding. I felt like I had non-traditional requests, but she assured me she could meet my needs and had some great ideas to incorporate. Could not have asked for a better vendor for my wedding flowers, especially considering there is not much to choose from in the area--Margaret does an incredible job and I highly recommend her.

Katie · Married on 07/21/2016

We absolutely loved working with Margaret! She put the vision we had in our minds into reality and she made things so easy at a great price too! She took care of delivery and everything. Best florist!

Jenn · Married on 07/08/2016

Margaret was a joy to work with - she is extremely knowledgeable and accommodating. We were so pleased with every arrangement she put together!

Carrie · Married on 09/19/2015

I loved working with Margaret! She's a sensible, calm person who was very understanding that while I absolutely love flowers, my budget was not enormous. Margaret was able to take my ideas, ask for pictures, and create a quote based on flowers she chose. When I asked if we could switch some out and scale down size to put it more in my budget, she did so quickly without any pressure or judgement. My flowers were breathtaking, and captured the feel of my wedding so perfectly-- Colorado rustic beauty! And for the price, I was AMAZED at what we got. My arrangements ended up being much bigger than I had imagined, and I loved everything about it. She also was able to arrange pick up with my family so that I wasn't stressing about getting the flowers on our big day. Margaret knows what she's doing and provided wonderful local service.

Mary · Married on 09/12/2015

Margaret is amazing! She was so responsive and helped me throughout the whole process (even when I changed my mind twenty times!). She shared in our enthusiasm and produce the most incredible product at a price we could afford.

Lindsay · Married on 09/06/2015

Margaret did an amazing job with the bouquets and table decorations for our wedding in Winter Park. She was easy to work with leading up to the event, even with very little direction from me, and flexible to my needs and budget. The bouquets especially were stunning, I was in awe when I saw them. Thank you for making our big day beautiful!