Marcia Tumminaro Photography

Marcia Tumminaro Photography

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Marcia Tumminaro Photography

Check out my website for more info: marciatumminaro.com

To find out who I am, how I work, and what I’m all about, check out my blog: marciatumminaro.blogspot.com

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Chicago

4 Reviews for Marcia Tumminaro Photography

From start to finish, Marcia was absolutely AMAZING. Her pictures are hands down the best I have seem. The moment I talked to her over the phone she was able to accommodate ALL my requests. My husband and I met her for the first time at our Engagement Shoot at Navy Pier. Once we begin to take pictures and interact with her I knew I had made the right decision. Marcia always captures the essence of the moment, emotions, and story behind every moment through her camera. You will not regret having Marcia as your photographer. I can not wait to work with her again. No I don’t plan on getting married again, but I soon will want to begin a family with my husband and I would love for Marcia to capture yet again another milestone in my life through her camera.

Profile Picture User439401, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

What can I say about Marcia? She was FABULOUS! She arrived early, got all the important pictures that I asked for, and probably stayed a little later than she was supposed to (I wasn't looking at the time tho)... We couldn't have been happier with our choice of a photographer! She is young and full of new and great ideas for some fun photos! My favorite part is that we get all our digital negatives as part of our package!

Profile Picture Nicole, 8/1/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Marcia is an absolute jewel. She is extraordinarily talented with a fantastic eye and creative flair, great technical skill and a fun personality. From the moment we met her, we felt we were in good hands, and found ourselves liking her instantly. She's sweet and friendly and upbeat - and she put us at ease right away. We didn't even get nervous in front of the camera in either or engagement photo session or the wedding because she was so comfortable to be with!

She was the consummate professional at our wedding, yet was such a joy to work with that she seemed almost like another guest. She was unobtrusive, and the times I did notice her she was crouched in uncomfortable-looking positions or squeezing through the crowd to get the perfect shot. :) The end results are just stunning. I am so pleased by the genuine emotion that she captured: the vibrancy and joy and love and laughter. Although she has the skill to do both traditional and candid photography, she loves to catch little wonderful unscripted moments, and it shows. We didn't do many of the traditional shots, choosing to instead trust that she'd catch all of those wonderful moments, and she did not disappoint. She is a truly amazing and gifted photographer, and I am SO happy that we chose to hire her!! Thanks, Marcia! Thanks for capturing our wedding day so beautifully!

Profile Picture Jaime, 5/30/09, 11 Reviews