Portland, OR 97202 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,000
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Marcela Pulido Photography

Hey folks! I'm Marcela and I'm a Portland based creative (whodathunkit?). I specialize in naturally lit and intimate affairs. If it's outdoors, I'm into it. If it's indoors? I'm into it too. My main focus is capturing the raw emotions that run wild on your big day and the moments that might otherwise go forgotten or unseen. From mountaintops to vineyards, I'm available for all wedding events and elopements.

For any and all inquiries, feel free to reach out to me at shootme@mgpulido.co

Follow Marcela Pulido Photography on

23 Reviews for Marcela Pulido Photography

• Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 10/19/2018

Incredible

Marcela is the best around! She photographed our pre-wedding and wedding in Maui. We are blown away by the photographs she took. They are beautiful candids with some staged photos (that don’t appear staged). She captured each moment perfectly. Now we are able to re-live our wedding and all the emotions every time we look at them. Thank you Marcela! You are INCREDIBLE!

Sent on 12/12/2018

Colleen · Married on 09/01/2018

Marcela is incredible. We waited a bit longer to book a photographer for our wedding and Marcela was recommended to us by a couple of other photographers who were booked for our date. After looking through her portfolio, we knew she was the photographer we wanted. Her pictures are expressive and real and the uniqueness of the pictures stands out. Flipping through her pictures, you can see that they are true to the people and places in them. She has an eye for scenery and positioning, and the way she plays with lighting and shadows is incredible. That is my favorite part of our pictures...hands down! Most importantly, Marcela was incredibly patient, and brought the perfect amount of sternness to help wrangle people, while also being so kind and fun to work with. I am still amazed at all of the angles and perfect moments that she captured, especially working on her own! I'd highly, highly recommend Marcela and smile knowing that she'll always be a part of our wedding memories.

Sent on 09/19/2018

Violet · Married on 07/18/2017

We loved working with Marcela Pulido! She was encouraging and inspiring! Our wedding photos turned out great!

Sent on 12/27/2016

Award

Marcela Pulido Photography Pricing

Marcela Pulido Photography Price Rates

Marcela Pulido Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs

• Wild Spirit Events
    Wild Spirit Events Wedding Planners

I absolutely adore Marcela she's very sweet, funny & friendly. I worked with her on a wedding & photo shoot, and she was so easy to work with. She was very organized and prepared for any kind of scenario and being in Washington that's very important, she's also very flexible and professional. Marcela is a very adventures type of artist so if you love traveling and it's important for to capture not only your whole wedding but also some great views then she's the perfect fit for you. I highly recommend her for any wedding or special event, she loves to travel & go on adventures so for all you adventures PNW brides she's your perfect match just check out her photos, I think her work speaks for its self!