1245 N. Pierce Street, Washington, DC 22209 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 21
  • Deals 1

About MAO Films

MAO Films is a wedding videography business based in Arlington, Virginia that documents special celebrations of love using a unique, one-of-a-kind style. Mark Obradovich, the lead filmmaker at the studio, strives to craft beautiful films for couples to cherish. From your walk down the aisle to your first dance and cake-cutting ceremony, Mark has a skilled ability to capture each moment in a stunning fashion. The main focus of this team of videographers is to produce cinematic stories, which enable couples to relive every special moment from their wedding day as if they were at the movies.

MAO Films can document pre-wedding details, ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners for couples in Washington DC and surrounding areas. Mark and his team use 8mm film and digital video, and can also incorporate aerial drone footage into couples' wedding collections. Couples can procure both full-feature and highlight films of their festivities from the company. These films can be delivered in Blu-Ray, DVD, SD card, USB hard drive, USB flash drive, or digital download formats. Other services available from this videography studio include the following:

• Client revisions
  • Additional hours of coverage
  • Multiple-location sessions
  • Use of multiple cameras
  • Raw footage
  • Save-the-date sessions

Other couples have also viewed

• Video Express & Photography

1 User photo

• Nicole

Nicole B. · Married on 04/25/2020

Hire mark!

Where do you even start when talking about Mark?! First off, he was the absolutely the first vendor I hired. I actually hired him for my sister’s wedding. We were so happy with his work that we hired him for ours! I was a COVID bride and changed our plans 4 times before we got married. Mark rolled with all the plans and the lack there of. He even reached out with ideas and advice when I was at my lowest and unsure of what decisions to make.

We ended up needing to get married because my husband is in the military and we got orders overseas. To have a COVID safe wedding, Mark live streamed the entire event AND the first dance AND the speeches. I can’t tell you how much it meant to us to know that they family that couldn’t be “with us” was with us. It was so perfect. Mark was like an extended part of the bridal party.

Just some of the little things you can expect if you hire Mark:
    - him to think of EVERYTHING. Even in our livestream, he took our rehearsal dinner slideshow and played that before the livestream started for the guests at home waiting. We didn’t ask for that he just knew it would be a great touch. We got so many compliments about that.
    -incredible drone footage. AMAZING shots of the vineyard. It was super hot on our day and mark even set up the drone as a fan. He also ran and got his car and let me sit in it during the downtime of pictures.
    -a movie quality final video. I was nervous because we had no real reception with dancing. I thought our video would be boring. But no, Mark made it entertaining, beautiful and very us. Complete awe - it is so much more than I expected and envisioned.
    -him to become family. Mark is family now.

My husband and I felt honored to have Mark be part of our wedding, let alone, create the magic that he did. I will be hiring them for all and any events I have in the future. I have one brother left to get married and you best believe Mark will be there too. ; D

There was so many compromises I had to make for my wedding but the one thing I knew I wanted was MAO events. There may have been a lot of planning tears, but when I saw my video there was nothing but happy tears. I can’t thank Mark enough. If you have any doubts, get the videographer and more importantly book Mark.

Sent on 12/15/2020

Marissa A. · Married on 10/06/2019

Highly recommend!

I highly recommend using MAO Films for your big day. Mark really takes care of you and makes sure that your wedding is captured into a perfect and timeless video that you'll have forever. Mark really goes out of his way to capture every moment that you'll want to look back on and takes a lot of pride in his work. He's passionate, professional, prompt and truly cares about you as a client - a rare find in the wedding industry!

Sent on 06/27/2019

M. Spahr · Married on 05/18/2019

Highly recommend

Mark Obradovich of MAO Films created a special memento of our daughter’s and son-in-law’s wedding. He captured the essence of their love for each other through the beautiful images in the cinematic highlight film. He is very meticulous & detailed -- it showed in the films/videos he produced for us.

To boot, Mark was exceptionally kind, patient, and accommodating (with all our special requests and requirements).
    We sincerely wish Mark much success & happiness in his film/videography business and personal life.

Sent on 08/09/2019

MAO Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 1600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Cameras
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2700
    Add'l Hours
    Full Feature Video
    Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Drone Footage
    Full Feature Video
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray