PO BOX 7285, Alexandria, VA 22307 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,150
  • Photos & Videos 10
  • Pricing

About Brooska

Brooska is a wedding videography company based in Alexandria, Virginia, that specializes in creating high-quality cinematic productions. The videos fully capture and preserve your wedding day so you can watch it year after year. All the wedding events from getting ready to the ceremony, reception and rehearsal dinner can be documented. Every speech, every toast, and every special moment can be filmed and put together in a beautiful video.

The experienced and creative team members at Brooska work with you to determine the style of film you’d like up front. They produce high-definition highlight videos that range from three minutes to 20 minutes long and involve a mix of cameras, video cameras, and videographers. They also use drones to capture aerial footage. You are a part of the process and can offer revisions and suggestions before the final video is completed. The final film is then available as a digital download or on Blu-ray, DVD, SD card, and USB flash drive.

• SamShots Photo & Video

Photos 8 Photos
Videos 2 Videos

2 Reviews for Brooska

Rosland Geoffrey · Married on 03/21/2014

Excellent, professional, responsive, creative.

I highly recommend Brooska Wedding Videography for a great quality video to capture our wedding experience. AJ himself took the videos and he even gave us some really good ideas for our ceremony and reception since we were still figuring out some of the details when we first met with him.
    He even stayed longer than he should and surprised us with some clips that made us happy.
    He has attention to details. Creative and professional.

Sent on 12/15/2018

Melissa C · Married on 08/24/2019

Took My Deposit and Disappeared

When I initially hired AJ, I was drawn to his style and appreciated his quick communication. However, things quickly went downhill after I paid my deposit. First, he refused to sign a contract with me. Second, we scheduled a walk-through of the venue, where he had never shot before, but he backed out a day before. He said he had a family emergency and that we would reschedule, so in trying to be a decent human being I wished him the best during what I imagined was a tough time and told him I would contact him again in a few weeks. Unfortunately, I never heard from him again even after emailing him to try to reschedule and confirm details for his services. No response, no return of deposit. It has been more than a month now since he last communicated with us. The wedding is next week. We had to scramble to find a new videographer in an already very stressful time. Even when personal issues arise, professional vendors communicate to their clients so they are aware of problems, and in many cases will either issue a refund or help find a replacement. AJ was nowhere to be found and offered none of the above. Steer clear of this one and save yourself the trouble.

Sent on 08/15/2019

Brooska Pricing

Brooska Price Rates

Brooska FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 599.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Highlight Video
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1150.00
    Client Revisions
    Multi. Cameras
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Client Revisions
    Drone Footage
    Full Feature Video
    Multi. Cameras
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray