@mane.tamed

Pottstown, PA View map

Based out of Pottstown, Pennsylvania, @mane.tamed is a solo beauty practitioner that provides hairstyling services for weddings and other special occasions. Licensed hairstylist Amber specializes in bridal hair and offers her services on-location in the greater Philadelphia region and beyond. You can call on Amber to help you look like your best self and to feel comfortable and confident on your wedding day.

Wedding service with @mane.tamed begins with a consultation so Amber can understand your vision for your wedding look. You can also enjoy trials of her hairstyling skills for your complete satisfaction. For your wedding look, you can enjoy boho braids, blowouts, coloring, haircuts, updos, and more, all done on-site for your convenience. Amber is willing to travel to provide you with any and all of her services.

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$170

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$130

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$105

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Salon
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
On-Site Hair

• Candice
    Candice G. Married on 09/25/2021

Amazing amazing amazing

Amber is the best of the best. She did 10 hair styles on 10 different types of hair and each one looked better than the next.
  • Lydia
    Lydia R. Married on 10/11/2020

She is the best!

Amber was the first person I booked for my wedding!! I have been seeing her for years and she was the only person I love & trust with doing my hair. She is always so sweet and gives me real advice and recommendations. When it came to my trial, I thought I would want one style so she showed me how that would look. After, she gave me another style (something I would have never known to ask for) and I LOVED IT. She literally helped to create my whole wedding day look and it came together SO PERFECT. When it came to the wedding day, she was able to create the soft, romantic, tousled look all my bridesmaids were looking for. Everything held beautifully even on a rainy evening . She is beyond amazing and will make your special day perfect!!

@mane.tamed's reply:

Thank you thank you thank you!!! These pictures are stunning!! I loved helping you out along the way!! You are your girls looked absolutely beautiful :)
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey M. Married on 08/14/2020

AMAZING hair for all of my bridesmaids

Amber is CRAZY talented at what she does. I went in to my bridal trial with a vague idea of what I wanted and a headband that I wasn’t sure I loved and Amber was so sweet and came up with the perfect look for me! Day of the wedding she traveled to my hotel to do the hair for all 9 of us! She had an assistant curling everyone’s hair but she personally worked with each bridesmaid and mom to get the perfect look for everyone! Hands down would hire Amber 100 times over again!

@mane.tamed's reply:

You are amazing 😭 thank you so so much!! You and all your bridesmaids were so fun to work with! You looked beautiful :)

address Pottstown, PA, 19464
(484) 374-7680
Location of (@mane.tamed)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding