address, Pottstown, PA 19464 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About @mane.tamed

Based out of Pottstown, Pennsylvania, @mane.tamed is a solo beauty practitioner that provides hairstyling services for weddings and other special occasions. Licensed hairstylist Amber specializes in bridal hair and offers her services on-location in the greater Philadelphia region and beyond. You can call on Amber to help you look like your best self and to feel comfortable and confident on your wedding day.

Wedding service with @mane.tamed begins with a consultation so Amber can understand your vision for your wedding look. You can also enjoy trials of her hairstyling skills for your complete satisfaction. For your wedding look, you can enjoy boho braids, blowouts, coloring, haircuts, updos, and more, all done on-site for your convenience. Amber is willing to travel to provide you with any and all of her services.

lj7a7472 51 1410025 158499685410618

3 Reviews for @mane.tamed

• Lindsey

Lindsey Jaynes · Married on 06/15/2019

So beautiful!

I have literally been waiting for Amber's page on the Knot to be set up so I could review her--that's how obsessed I am. I just think her work is so beautiful--it's gorgeous and intricate, soft and natural, and totally impervious to wind and weather all at the same time. My hair looked better than every single Pinterest photo I looked at. My 87 year old grandmother, who was seated behind the wedding party for the ceremony, told me she kept getting distracted during the mass by how beautiful the bridesmaids' hair looked. And on top of all that, Amber is organized, efficient, professional and delightful to work with. She was on top of communication and timelines from the minute I contacted her. At my trial she took my vague ideas about what I wanted and helped me figure out what would actually look best, and even offered to try multiple versions so I could decide exactly what I wanted. (Didn't end up needing to because I was so in love with the first look she created!). On the morning of the wedding, she got 8 of us looking amazing in just a few hours, and her sweet, laid-back energy was so great to have in the room on a chaotic day. She's absolutely one of my favorite vendors we worked with--book her ASAP!!!!

Sent on 12/29/2019

Madison · Married on 04/01/2017

Amber is amazing!

Amber is the sweetest thing and I would hire her again and again if I could.
    I hired her for My Brother's Wedding and I am so happy that I did. Everything from Half-Up Styles, Faux-Hawk Braids to Up-do's- she does it all. Guests RAVED about my hairstyle all.night.long! She is so easy going and will fit in with your bridal party perfectly. She is so talented and a true artist at what she does. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 12/13/2019

@mane.tamed FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 130
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 115
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 90
    $ 75
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Salon
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Coloring
    Haircuts
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair

• address Pottstown, PA, 19464 See on map
    (484) 374-7680 (Phone number)
    Location of (@mane.tamed)