Bluebird Brides

Lansdale, PA View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Hello, Beautiful! Bluebird Brides is an on-location bridal hair and makeup service based out of Bucks County , Montgomery County, and Philadelphia, PA. Katherine has nearly 15 years of experience in the beauty industry, working up and down the east coast with several high profile corporate companies, and has had work published in Vogue, and on Project Runway, but doing Bridal hair and makeup is her true passion. Katherine and her team travel all around the tri-state area, keeping the first moments of your wedding day a truly special and relaxing (but fun!) experience. All of Bluebird Bride's artists are certified and licensed professionals with a minimum of 5 years experience, ensuring that any of our stylists are qualified to acheive the perfect look for you and your wedding party on your special day! We know how important your wedding day is, and we take pride in our professionalism and quality of work!

Bluebird Brides comes to you! We travel to your location on your wedding day. We stay up-to-date on the latest trends and techniques so that you can have any look or style you desire.Our beauty services include:

• Additional artists and assistants to accomodate larger bridal parties, or time restrictions
  • Bridal Hair and makeup trial
  • Updo Styling
  • Hair extension application
  • Airbrush makeup
  • Ultra glam Contour makeup, or more natural makeup
  • False lashes
  • Hair and makeup for both the bridal party and guests

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Hair
Makeup
Men's Grooming

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Melanie A. Married on 10/10/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Truly amazing from beginning to end.

Even after my amazing experience I hired her to do my daughters make up for her prom. Truly professional, great work with hair & make up & great personality.
    Shelby C. Married on 10/03/2021

Amazing!!!

Katherine was amazing of my wedding day. She did my makeup, my mothers and maid of honor and we all loved how each of ours turned out. She is very friendly and easy to talk to. It was pretty humid out the day we got married. We had an outdoor ceremony and reception and my hair lasted most of the night, which is saying a lot because I have very thick and heavy hair. Would definitely recommend her to future brides :)
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Deals

Bluebird Brides 1
Gift

Complimentary hair and makeup for 1 Flower girl for weddings booked in 2020.

Pricing

Allebach Photography Allebach Photography Photo Booths

Katherine is my go to Makeup artist for Boudoir photography. She is quick unlike most makeup artists and does a beautiful job. I've used her for makeup over a dozen times in my studio and have been happy each time!

Alisa Tongg Alisa Tongg Wedding Officiants

Katherine of Bluebird Brides is a favorite. Not only does she specialize in pinup style hair and make up (my personal favorite!), she has the the ability to create hair and make up looks which accentuate the best unique features of each client she works for. I've seen brides look absolutely themselves and radiantly beautiful under her skillful hands and vision. I would absolutely recommend Katherine to anyone without hesitation-- she's exudes a gentle, interesting and accepting vibe. At my last big birthday party, she did MY hair and make up, and stayed around to adjust my hair/look for one of my costume changes of the evening. It was a blast and I felt great!

w 6th street Lansdale, PA, 19446
Location of (Bluebird Brides)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding