Bluebird Brides Reviews

62 Reviews for Bluebird Brides

• Becky

Becky · Married on 09/28/2020

Amazing !!

She was amazing !! Super helpful and professional and totally made me look so beautiful!!

Sent on 09/28/2020

Nicole Refsnider · Married on 09/18/2020

Photo shoot

Thank you for making me look and feel beautiful! I had a great time chatting with you!

Bluebird Brides's reply:

Thank you so much for the review, Nicole!! I really appreciate it and I hope your photos came out amazing

Shannon Trout · Married on 09/17/2020

Makeup artist

She did an amazing job of making me look and feel beautiful for our pictures!

Bluebird Brides's reply:

It was great meeting you Shannon and thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a review, can't wait to see your photos!

Madie Kendall · Married on 09/16/2020

Photographs

Before coming to the photoshoot, I thought, “hmmm, I’ve never had my makeup done before. I don’t think it’ll look right in the photos because it’s not me.” And then I let Kathrine do her thing and I was in LOVE! It looked so natural and didn’t seem unlike me. I was so sad to take the makeup off that night. I even wore it out to dinner after the photoshoot.

Bluebird Brides's reply:

Thank you so much for leaving me a review Madie! I really appreciate it, and i'm so glad you loved your makeup look!
  • Felicia

Felicia Marie Jennings · Married on 09/14/2020

Well......

So, to be totally honest, I am severely insecure about almost everything about myself. Katherine, not only eased my anxiety about meeting a new person under such stressful and exciting circumstances, but also made me feel and look like an absolute goddess today. I've seriously never felt so sexy or as confident as I did today. I am amazed by her talent. Thank you so, so much!!

Sent on 09/14/2020

Bluebird Brides's reply:

Thanks so much for leaving a review Felicia! A smokey eye looks great on you and it was great chatting with you
  • Kristin

Kristin Device · Married on 09/05/2020

Amazing!!!

Katherine was amazing!!! She literally knew exactly what I was looking for and brought it to life! Not only are her skills spectacular, she is so personable, sweet, and fun! I felt like I knew her forever while she was getting my bridesmaids and I ready! Look no further! Katherine exceeded my expectations and made me not only look but feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day! Thank you!

Sent on 09/21/2020

Bluebird Brides's reply:

Thank you so much for leaving me a review Kristin, I really appreciate it! It was great meeting you and your bridesmaids and I hope you had an amazing day!
  • Kelly

Kelly Rogawski · Married on 08/15/2020

Best stylist

I didnt have time to schedule a trial because I booked so last minute. Katherine was so accommodating she came early the morning of and consulted me on my hair and makeup so I felt comfortable with my options. She was absolutely wonderful and a great personality. She helped everyone feel relaxed and we all had fun. She was great with the flower girls and got their hair to stay all day as well as everyone else's. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/16/2020

Bluebird Brides's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Kelly, it was so nice to meet you and I loved getting you and your mom, sisters and nieces ready for the day!
  • Michele

Michele · Married on 06/27/2020

Boudoir makeup

I had done a boudoir session for myself about 23 years ago. A lot has changed since then, besides aging, including gaining a tremendous amount of weight and recently losing a tremendous amount of weight. Needing to see that I've still got it I booked a boudoir session and Katherine did my makeup and hair. Stunning! Super talented! She makes you feel comfortable when you can be very nervous. You never forget how someone made you feel. My before and after is attached, courtesy of Katherine.

Sent on 02/20/2019

Bluebird Brides's reply:

Michele, you made my job so easy! You are so beatiful inside and out and it was my pleasure to be able to do your hair and makeup for such an awesome shoot! I hope the photos came out fantastic and hopefully we'll see you again at the studio!

Erika Letitia · Married on 12/24/2019

Talent beyond words!

I am not someone who likes having my photograph taken. So when I was going to be on that side of the camera, I knew my choice in hair and makeup was super important.

I would recommend Katherine a hundred times over! Not only did she make my skin look smooth and clear, it highlighted my best asset, my eyes. It was also my first time with false lashes, so she picked the perfect set for someone not used to them. She promised I wouldn’t feel them after a little bit and she was right. I didn’t want to take them, or my makeup off!!

She will accentuate your existing beauty and it will last the entire time you need!

Bluebird Brides's reply:

Thank yo so much for the review, Erika. Eyelashes totally become addictive! I'm so glad I was able to show you the magic powers of false lashes. Your photos came out absolutely stunning!

K Whalen · Married on 12/21/2019

Wonderful Experience

Katherine is amazing. She has gone my hair and make up for quite a few occasions iand it’s always a wonderful experience. I highly recommend her.

Bluebird Brides's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Kristina! I look forward to our next glam session, have a great new year.
  • Ashley

Ashley Moore · Married on 12/07/2019

Birthday Boudoir

I worked with Katherine for a boudoir session to celebrate my birthday and she was amazing!! I was the first appointment of the day and she not only made me look refreshed and beautiful, but chatted with me during my time and calmed any nerves I had. My photos turned out amazing and I felt like a total bombshell. I carried the look into the evening for a dinner celebration and my friends/family all commented that the look was gorgeous. I cannot recommend Katherine enough, she will make any occasion special and beautiful!!

Bluebird Brides's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley, I hope you had an AMAZING birthday! Your photos came out awesome and it was my pleasure to get to spend the first moments of your birthday photoshoot together and start it off right.

Samantha Wright · Married on 11/12/2019

Amazing!

I had my makeup and hair done for a boudoir photoshoot and she did such an AMAZING job!!! I would highly highly recommend her. She is not only extremely talented but she is so kind and professional!!!! I would give her 10 🌟 if I could!!!!

Sent on 12/27/2019

Bluebird Brides's reply:

Thank you so much Samantha, I really appreciate your kind review, and it was a pleasure getting to know you. I hope to see you again in 2020!

Madeleine Stockdale · Married on 10/26/2019

Amazingly beautiful and professional work!

Katherine is incredible! She was so accommodating during the entire process, from my trial to coming up with a schedule for the day of to the actual wedding day. Everyone looked absolutely gorgeous and the hair and makeup lasted all day and night. She was so sweet and easy to work with and talk to and made the entire process a breeze. If you're looking for a hair and makeup artist for your wedding, book Bluebird Brides - you won't regret it!!

Sent on 12/02/2019

Bluebird Brides's reply:

Thank you so much Madeleine! It was so nice to meet you and your mom, and your bridal party.
    Can't wait to see your photos they're going to be UHmazing!!!

Allie · Married on 10/25/2019

Katherine was awesome! She made me look and feel so beautiful for my boudoir shoot! She is extremely personable, and I had a great time talking to her throughout my makeover. Even more importantly, she was extremely accommodating when I asked if her products were cruelty free. If I could give more than 5 stars I would!

Sent on 04/09/2018

Bluebird Brides's reply:

Thank you for the review, Allie! It was so nice seeing you again, and I can't wait for your wedding!

Sara English · Married on 10/19/2019

Boudoir and Party makeup

I met Katherine at my boudoir session recently. I was so impressed with her talent and how she made me feel so at ease. She is friendly and professional. I was so impressed with her worked, I booked her to do my makeup for a holiday party I went to. I would definitely recommend Katherine!

Sent on 12/28/2019

Bluebird Brides's reply:

Hi Sara! It was such a treat to get to do your hair and makeup a second time. Thank you so much taking the time to leave a review and I hope to see you again in 2020.
  • Megan

Megan Labrie · Married on 10/06/2019

Wedding hair & makeup

Katherine was incredible to work with! She was my one woman dream team & I was so lucky to get a chance to book her to do my hair & makeup the morning of my wedding.. needless to say she nailed the look effortlessly! It really made the wedding photo session painless too.. just knowing that none of the makeup would get washed out with the flash or fade throughout the night. (I went with the airbrush... so amazing...) She was also super accommodating to my ever changing wedding timeline! I have never felt prettier or more confident! Don’t miss your chance to hire this talent ❤️✨

Sent on 11/25/2019

Bluebird Brides's reply:

Thank you for your review Meghan! It was so nice to spend the morning of your wedding day with you and to meer your hubby! Congratulations on your new life together ❤️

Casey · Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing!! Very professional

Very nice, and she does amazing hair and makeup transformations!!! Absolutely loved her!!!!

Sent on 02/20/2019

Bluebird Brides's reply:

Thank you for the review, Casey! I really appreciate it, it was a pleasure meeting you and your husband!
  • Molly

Molly Powell · Married on 10/05/2019

Katherine Wolfson was awesome!

Katherine did a beautiful job on my hair and make-up. I felt like a princess! Thanks again!

Sent on 12/05/2019

Bluebird Brides's reply:

It was my pleasure Molly!! I hope you enjoyed the day, couldn't have asked for a.mlre beautiful autumn day in New England!

Patti Macek · Married on 09/07/2019

My experience with bluebird brides

Katherine and her staff were wonderful to work with for my wedding. They made my girls and I look amazing!! I would highly recommend bluebird brides to any bride who wants to look absolutely beautiful on her wedding day!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Bluebird Brides's reply:

Thank you so much for leaving a review Patti! It was lovely working wirh you and your beautiful family!

Katie · Married on 08/30/2019

Boudoir makeup

Katherine was freaking amazing!! She asked me what my usual routine was and really took the time to listen to my likes and dislikes. Loved.HER.!!!

Sent on 08/30/2019

Bluebird Brides's reply:

Thank you for the review beautiful!! I hope your photos came out amazing! It was great meeting you and your hubby.
  • Abby

Abby · Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing!!!!!

Katherine is amazing. I never felt as beautiful as when she did my makeup for my big day! Not only that- she is super friendly and easy to get along with. All of my bridesmaids were so pleased with their hair and makeup. She is affordable and accommodating. I have nine bridesmaids and didn't want to start services at the crack of dawn. Katherine worked with me to add as many artists as we needed to make it work for my schedule. She was always prompt and accommodating...she answered my zillion questions no matter how silly!! She even offered drive home and come back to bring jewels for my hair when I decided to wear it up last minute because of the heat! My hair and makeup lasted ALL night! It didn't feel like too much and looked wonderful in photos. Overall- just a wonderful experience. I can't wait to work with her again in the future for some glam sessions!!!! Thank you Katherine!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Bluebird Brides's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review Abby! It was a pleasure working with you and meeting your bridesmaids and aunt and mom, everyone was great! Looking forward to our future glam session!

Malorey Andrew · Married on 04/20/2019

The absolute best ever

I am trying to think the right words to describe how absolutely stunning she made me and the bride and the rest of the bridesmaids look. Not only did we all look incredible but she was so fun and easy to be around. I literally tried to convince her to move in with me. She wouldn’t which was rude, but she still gets five stars because I can’t get over how my face/hair/everything looked. I’m literally still shook at how fast she was. Please come live with me and make me look like that everyday.

Sent on 04/22/2019

Bluebird Brides's reply:

Malorie, you are a shining star of a maid of honor and it was so amazing to meet you!! I loved working with you and the other ladies, thanks so much for the kind review.

Samantha Ruscio · Married on 04/20/2019

So talented and down to earth!

I’m not a girly girl and sometimes being around pros can be intimidating, but Katherine made me feel so comfortable and even gave me some pointers! I am 5 months pregnant and she did such a great job, it’s the most confident I’ve felt in a while. Absolutely amazing job on the entire wedding party and she’s so incredibly fun to be around! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 04/22/2019

Bluebird Brides's reply:

It was so great to meet you Sam! It was my pleasure to do your hair and makeup and i'm glad you learned a few new tricks, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review!
  • Cynthia

Cynthia Drummond · Married on 02/28/2019

Superb experience

I had superb experiences with Katherine and plan on using again. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 09/27/2019

Bluebird Brides's reply:

Thank youo so much for the review Cynthia, it was so great to meet your daughter as well on our last glam session! Looking forward to our next one!!