Bluebird Brides Reviews

Bluebird Brides 5
Bluebird Brides 6
Bluebird Brides 7

Allie · Getting married on 10/25/2019

Katherine was awesome! She made me look and feel so beautiful for my boudoir shoot! She is extremely personable, and I had a great time talking to her throughout my makeover. Even more importantly, she was extremely accommodating when I asked if her products were cruelty free. If I could give more than 5 stars I would!

Sent on 04/09/2018

Bluebird Brides's reply:

Thank you for the review, Allie! It was so nice seeing you again, and I can't wait for your wedding!

Casey · Getting married on 10/05/2019

Amazing!! Very professional

Very nice, and she does amazing hair and makeup transformations!!! Absolutely loved her!!!!

Bluebird Brides's reply:

Thank you for the review, Casey! I really appreciate it, it was a pleasure meeting you and your husband!
  • Abby

Abby · Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing!!!!!

Katherine is amazing. I never felt as beautiful as when she did my makeup for my big day! Not only that- she is super friendly and easy to get along with. All of my bridesmaids were so pleased with their hair and makeup. She is affordable and accommodating. I have nine bridesmaids and didn't want to start services at the crack of dawn. Katherine worked with me to add as many artists as we needed to make it work for my schedule. She was always prompt and accommodating...she answered my zillion questions no matter how silly!! She even offered drive home and come back to bring jewels for my hair when I decided to wear it up last minute because of the heat! My hair and makeup lasted ALL night! It didn't feel like too much and looked wonderful in photos. Overall- just a wonderful experience. I can't wait to work with her again in the future for some glam sessions!!!! Thank you Katherine!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Bluebird Brides's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review Abby! It was a pleasure working with you and meeting your bridesmaids and aunt and mom, everyone was great! Looking forward to our future glam session!

Malorey Andrew · Married on 04/20/2019

The absolute best ever

I am trying to think the right words to describe how absolutely stunning she made me and the bride and the rest of the bridesmaids look. Not only did we all look incredible but she was so fun and easy to be around. I literally tried to convince her to move in with me. She wouldn’t which was rude, but she still gets five stars because I can’t get over how my face/hair/everything looked. I’m literally still shook at how fast she was. Please come live with me and make me look like that everyday.

Sent on 04/22/2019

Bluebird Brides's reply:

Malorie, you are a shining star of a maid of honor and it was so amazing to meet you!! I loved working with you and the other ladies, thanks so much for the kind review.

Samantha Ruscio · Married on 04/20/2019

So talented and down to earth!

I’m not a girly girl and sometimes being around pros can be intimidating, but Katherine made me feel so comfortable and even gave me some pointers! I am 5 months pregnant and she did such a great job, it’s the most confident I’ve felt in a while. Absolutely amazing job on the entire wedding party and she’s so incredibly fun to be around! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 04/22/2019

Bluebird Brides's reply:

It was so great to meet you Sam! It was my pleasure to do your hair and makeup and i'm glad you learned a few new tricks, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review!

Erica D · Married on 02/07/2019

Made me feel gorgeous.

Katherine is AH-MAZING! She’s so super friendly and fun and her skills are flawless. My makeup looked amazing all day and I felt like she just enhanced me instead of turning me into someone else.

Bluebird Brides's reply:

Thank you so much for the review, Erica! I loved doing your hair and makeup and chatting! I hope your photos turned out absolutely phenomenal!

Amy Rank · Married on 01/25/2019

Makes you soooo pretty

Amazingly sweet lady who wil make u feel comfy and help u transform to the best version of yourself!

Bluebird Brides's reply:

Thanks for the review Amy, I really appreciate it! It was so nice meeting you and your hubby, so glad to be able to glam ya up!

Jordan Hunsecker · Married on 11/04/2018

Great experience with a professional in the business.

I needed hair and make up for a professional photo shoot. Katherine was fast and efficient. Her skills with brushes are amazing. Can't wait to schedule the next one.

Sent on 11/17/2018

Bluebird Brides's reply:

Thanks so much for the review, Jordan I really appreciate it! It was great meeting you and I cant wait to see ya at your next shoot!

Charmaine · Married on 10/31/2018

Katherine is the best! She is warm, funny, and inviting - you can tell she truly enjoys her work as her passion. We collaborated on a “Dramatic New Year Eve” theme with glitter and smoky eyes lips that pop - I love it! Thanks again lady!

Sent on 12/29/2017
    Bluebird Brides 8
    Bluebird Brides 9

Bluebird Brides's reply:

Thank you for the lovely review, Charmaine! I loved catching up with you, your work is so inspiring and you are truly a breath of fresh air! I hope 2018 is your best year yet!
  • Jeanine

Jeanine · Married on 10/20/2018

Katherine is AMAZING!

I was absolutely blown away by Bluebird Brides from the first moment I spoke with Katherine! She wasso professional and down to earth! From the trial she understood my vision and made sure everything was perfect! My girls loved working with her and we had so much fun! I would definitely recommend her to everyone and anyone!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Bluebird Brides's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a nice review Jeanine! I loved working with you and your bridal party!!!

Danielle · Married on 10/05/2018

Katherine did such a wonderful job at my friends wedding. Our makeup and hair looked amazing thanks to her. She was early, efficient and friendly. I will definitely be using her for my wedding and recommending her to all of my friends!

Sent on 10/23/2017
    Bluebird Brides 10

Bluebird Brides's reply:

Thank you so much for the review, Danielle! I loved glamming everyone up, you totally looked like Elsa from Frozen and it was so sweet how much the flower girls admired you during the getting-ready process! I look forward to seeing you again for your wedding trial!
  • Jenna

Jenna Tarrant · Married on 09/29/2018

Katherine is a PRO!

Katherine is such a joy to work with! I believe I found Katherine and her company, Bluebird Brides, through an instagram hashtag and am so happy I stumbled upon her work! From start to finish she was so helpful and friendly which was reassuring as I'm not someone who has ever hired someone for hair and makeup services.

During my initial trial, Katherine was so patient with me as I had her redo certain parts of the makeup that made me feel overdone. On the wedding day she crushed it and I felt at ease knowing that Katherine was eager to hear my feedback if anything felt off for my ideal look. Ultimately, I couldn't be happier with how my wedding hair and makeup turned out.

Additionally, Katherine let me add my mom to the HMU schedule for the wedding day when my mom decided she wanted a pro to do her hair so she didn't have to worry about it. I've never seen my mom feel so beautiful, and I thank Katherine for being so kind and easygoing in the process.

I could not recommend Katherine more highly, she's the best!

Sent on 11/04/2018
    Bluebird Brides 11
    Bluebird Brides 12

Bluebird Brides's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review, Jenna! It was a pleasure spending the morning of your wedding day with you and your mom! You looked absolutely glowing on your wedding day and I'm so thankful you let me be a part of it! Thanks again for the awesome podcast recommendation, I tell everyone to listen to it now!

Erika · Married on 09/02/2018

Really nice meeting Katherine! She glammed me up for a photoshoot and it changed my whole vibe! Contour and Smokey eye was everything!

Sent on 02/27/2018
    Bluebird Brides 13

Bluebird Brides's reply:

It was so great meeting you, Erika! I had a blast glamming you up for your photoshoot, you looked absolutely amazing!

Kayla Cook · Married on 08/13/2018

Professional, amazing and so kind!

I had my makeup done by the sweet and amazing Katherine. She asked me if i has any particular preferences, and made me look like a refreshed, polished version of me. My face didn’t feel heavy, or untouchable, and she made me an absolute believer in false eyelashes! I would absolutely use her services again.

Bluebird Brides's reply:

Kayla, you are a rockstar and it's always a pleasure to do your hair and makeup! Hope the house reno is coming along well!!

Katelyn · Married on 05/19/2018

Katherine was AMAZING. She made me feel so beautiful for my boudoir shoot. I am surprising my future hubby with an album on our wedding day. I couldn’t have asked for better hair and make up!!

Sent on 12/10/2017

Bluebird Brides's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Katelyn, it was so great meeting you, you made my job so easy! Im sure your photos came out so gorgeous, how lucky were you to catch some awesome photos on the first snowfall!!? Magical!

Jesse · Married on 05/12/2018

Katherine was absolutely AMAZING! I can't possibly say enough good things about her and the work she does. She came to my house for the hair and makeup trial and was extremely friendly and fun to be around. On the day of she brought the same fun energy and easy going attitude and all my bridesmaids loved working with her. For makeup I wanted a more natural makeup look (the "no makeup makeup look") that allowed my freckles to show, accented my eyes, and made me look like me just slightly more glamorous. I was stunned with how natural and beautiful the makeup was! Her assistant, who did most of the makeup for my bridesmaids, also did a fantastic job. Everyone was saying how they still looked like themselves and didn't feel like they had makeup caked on. Katherine was equally skilled with hair and exceeded my expectations. We all look fabulous and got tons of compliments! Katherine and her assistant also worked efficiently and everyone was done early with plenty of time to spare. Finally, she was punctual with communication and well organized during the planning process. I would 1,000% recommend her to anyone looking for hair and makeup for their wedding!!!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Bluebird Brides's reply:

wow, thank you SO SO much for such a glowing review, Jesse! It was a pleasure working with you and your bridesmaids, you ladies made our job so easy!

Josephine · Married on 05/05/2018

Katherine was absolutely amazing. She is so sweet & personable, and as one of the first people I saw that day besides my bridesmaids, she kept me calm hours before my wedding. She was more than accommodating and flexible with my needs and I never felt more beautiful than on my wedding day. Thank you so much!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Bluebird Brides's reply:

Thank you so much for the review, Josephine! It was a pleasure working with you and your bridesmaids, what an awesome day!

Chris · Married on 03/03/2018

Katherine was AMAZING!! She did my hair and makeup for a vintage styled photo shoot and I loved it. She was super nice and interesting to talk too. I would definitely recommend her to all my friends!

Sent on 03/13/2018
    Bluebird Brides 14

Bluebird Brides's reply:

Thank you so much for the review, Chris! It was great meeting you, always love talking to another vintage enthusiast!

Kristen · Married on 03/01/2018

Katherine helped me feel beautiful, confident and at ease. I loved having her do my makeup and can’t wait to tell others about her awesome work.

Sent on 01/01/2018

Bluebird Brides's reply:

Thank you for the review, kristen! It was so fun to do your makeup, I hope you had a great time!

Ashley · Married on 02/20/2018

As I am someone who has no idea how to apply anything more then mascara I was very pleased to have met Katherine. She worked her magic on me for my holiday party. She made me look and feel beautiful. I highly recommend Katherine, she's pleasant and professional.

Sent on 12/28/2017

Bluebird Brides's reply:

Thanks for the review, Ashley! I loved doing your makeup and my cats totally loved you! It was so cute to see that garbage cat wanted to sit in your lap the whole service hah! Im glad I could teach you a few new makeup tricks as well!

Beth · event on 02/05/2018

Katherine did my makeup and hair for a boudoir photo shoot and it was amazing! Make up was flawless and my hair was just right. She’s a total sweetheart as well. The pictures came out so good! I was so happy with the colors she chose. Not gonna lie, I felt like a queen!!! Thank you for an awesome experience, Katherine!!!

Sent on 02/11/2018

Bluebird Brides's reply:

THANK YOU BETH! I'm so happy you loved your experience!! It was a pleasure working with you, and i'm glad your photos came out great

Rachel · Married on 12/31/2017

Katherine was friendly and did a wonderful job with my hair and makeup! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking to have their hair and makeup done. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Bluebird Brides's reply:

Thank you so much for the review, Rachel! I loved glamming you up!

Gina · Married on 12/31/2017

Katherine did my hair and makeup for a New Years Eve party. I don't normally wear makeup and I have never had a makeover. She asked questions and made sure that I liked what she was doing. She did a FABULOUS job!!!

Sent on 01/27/2018

Bluebird Brides's reply:

Thank you for the review, Gina! It was so great meeting you and I hope you're having a wonderful new year!

Kristina · event on 12/16/2017

Katherine is an excellent and attentive makeup and hair stylist! When it turned out that I needed her earlier than later she was very accommodating in changing our appointment last minute. Although we were under some time constraints she still finished a full professional makeup application that I was more than happy with.

She carries a full makeup kit and even brings her own lighting just incase your home or venue doesn't have the best light. We did a very classy and glamorous look for my event! Would definitely recommend to any friend or bride in need of an amazing stylist such as Katherine.

Sent on 12/22/2017