Bluebird Brides Reviews

29 | Lansdale, PA

29 Reviews for Bluebird Brides

29 Bluebird Brides Reviews

Allie · Getting married on 10/25/2019

Katherine was awesome! She made me look and feel so beautiful for my boudoir shoot! She is extremely personable, and I had a great time talking to her throughout my makeover. Even more importantly, she was extremely accommodating when I asked if her products were cruelty free. If I could give more than 5 stars I would!

Sent on 04/09/2018

Bluebird Brides's reply:

Thank you for the review, Allie! It was so nice seeing you again, and I can't wait for your wedding!

Charmaine · Getting married on 10/31/2018

Katherine is the best! She is warm, funny, and inviting - you can tell she truly enjoys her work as her passion. We collaborated on a “Dramatic New Year Eve” theme with glitter and smoky eyes lips that pop - I love it! Thanks again lady!

Sent on 12/29/2017
    Bluebird Brides 1
    Bluebird Brides 2

Bluebird Brides's reply:

Thank you for the lovely review, Charmaine! I loved catching up with you, your work is so inspiring and you are truly a breath of fresh air! I hope 2018 is your best year yet!

Danielle · Married on 10/05/2018

Katherine did such a wonderful job at my friends wedding. Our makeup and hair looked amazing thanks to her. She was early, efficient and friendly. I will definitely be using her for my wedding and recommending her to all of my friends!

Sent on 10/23/2017
    Bluebird Brides 3

Bluebird Brides's reply:

Thank you so much for the review, Danielle! I loved glamming everyone up, you totally looked like Elsa from Frozen and it was so sweet how much the flower girls admired you during the getting-ready process! I look forward to seeing you again for your wedding trial!

Erika · Married on 09/02/2018

Really nice meeting Katherine! She glammed me up for a photoshoot and it changed my whole vibe! Contour and Smokey eye was everything!

Sent on 02/27/2018
    Bluebird Brides 4

Bluebird Brides's reply:

It was so great meeting you, Erika! I had a blast glamming you up for your photoshoot, you looked absolutely amazing!

Katelyn · Married on 05/19/2018

Katherine was AMAZING. She made me feel so beautiful for my boudoir shoot. I am surprising my future hubby with an album on our wedding day. I couldn’t have asked for better hair and make up!!

Bluebird Brides's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Katelyn, it was so great meeting you, you made my job so easy! Im sure your photos came out so gorgeous, how lucky were you to catch some awesome photos on the first snowfall!!? Magical!

Josephine · Married on 05/05/2018

Katherine was absolutely amazing. She is so sweet & personable, and as one of the first people I saw that day besides my bridesmaids, she kept me calm hours before my wedding. She was more than accommodating and flexible with my needs and I never felt more beautiful than on my wedding day. Thank you so much!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Bluebird Brides's reply:

Thank you so much for the review, Josephine! It was a pleasure working with you and your bridesmaids, what an awesome day!

Chris · Married on 03/03/2018

Katherine was AMAZING!! She did my hair and makeup for a vintage styled photo shoot and I loved it. She was super nice and interesting to talk too. I would definitely recommend her to all my friends!

Sent on 03/13/2018
    Bluebird Brides 5

Bluebird Brides's reply:

Thank you so much for the review, Chris! It was great meeting you, always love talking to another vintage enthusiast!

Kristen · Married on 03/01/2018

Katherine helped me feel beautiful, confident and at ease. I loved having her do my makeup and can’t wait to tell others about her awesome work.

Sent on 01/01/2018

Bluebird Brides's reply:

Thank you for the review, kristen! It was so fun to do your makeup, I hope you had a great time!

Ashley · Married on 02/20/2018

As I am someone who has no idea how to apply anything more then mascara I was very pleased to have met Katherine. She worked her magic on me for my holiday party. She made me look and feel beautiful. I highly recommend Katherine, she's pleasant and professional.

Sent on 12/28/2017

Bluebird Brides's reply:

Thanks for the review, Ashley! I loved doing your makeup and my cats totally loved you! It was so cute to see that garbage cat wanted to sit in your lap the whole service hah! Im glad I could teach you a few new makeup tricks as well!

Rachel · Married on 12/31/2017

Katherine was friendly and did a wonderful job with my hair and makeup! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking to have their hair and makeup done. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Bluebird Brides's reply:

Thank you so much for the review, Rachel! I loved glamming you up!

Gina · Married on 12/31/2017

Katherine did my hair and makeup for a New Years Eve party. I don't normally wear makeup and I have never had a makeover. She asked questions and made sure that I liked what she was doing. She did a FABULOUS job!!!

Sent on 01/27/2018

Bluebird Brides's reply:

Thank you for the review, Gina! It was so great meeting you and I hope you're having a wonderful new year!

Candace · Married on 12/02/2017

Katherine is amazing! She is polite, courteous and reliable. I highly recommend anyone looking for a great makeup experience to contact her. I look forward to working with her again for future engagements.

Sent on 12/16/2017

Bluebird Brides's reply:

Thank you so much Candace! I cant wait to work with you again and give you those on fleek eyebrows lol!

Victoria · Married on 11/25/2017

Katherine did the makeup for me, my bridesmaids and mother-in-law. She did a fabulous job--I've never felt so glamorous! I received many compliments that I was "the most beautiful bride." My bridesmaids and mother-in-law looked fabulous as well! She listened to each of our interests and gave great makeup that reflected exactly what you wanted. What's more, she was an absolute joy to talk to and started my special day on such a fun, relaxing note! I absolutely recommend Bluebird Brides!!

Sent on 12/17/2017

Bluebird Brides's reply:

Thank you so much, Victoria! It was so great meeting you, and it was truly my pleasure to be a part of your special day. You and your bridesmaids and mother in law were so sweet, and I'm glad everyone loved your look!

Holly · Married on 11/17/2017

Katherine did my hair and makeup for a boudoir photo shoot. I was feeling nervous before, but Katherine was so sweet and very easy to talk to. She did such a fantastic job on my hair and makeup. I felt like a glamazon bombshell!! I will be sure to book her again in the future and refer my friends to her.

Sent on 03/20/2018
    Bluebird Brides 6

Bluebird Brides's reply:

Thank you so much for the review, Holly! It was so fun working with you, you and your husband are wonderful! Thanks for being a great first client in the new makeup studio.

Nicole · Married on 10/20/2017

Katherine was awesome. Very professional and listened to your needs!

Sent on 11/10/2017

Bluebird Brides's reply:

Thank you for the review Nicole, your wedding couldn't have happened on a more beautiful New Hampshire Autumn day! It was an honor to be a part of your special day, your wedding party and family were so sweet and you were such a beautiful bride, cool as a cucumber too. Congratulations, I'll see you at Danielles wedding!

Jessie · Married on 10/14/2017

Loved my hair and makeup! Katherine made my girls and I look amazing! Thanks again!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Bluebird Brides's reply:

It was so great meeting you and your bride-tride Jessie! You looked absolutely lovely on your wedding day!

Joanelle · Married on 09/30/2017

Katherine is an artist. I have done my hair and makeup with her around 6 times. Super talented, professional, and will improvise on the spot. I will continue to use her for my hair and makeup needs.

Sent on 12/26/2017

Bluebird Brides's reply:

Thank you so much for the review, Joa! I love glamming you up, and truly appreciate your business, I love catching up with you! I look forward to our next beauty session. I'm sure youre still glowing in newly wed bliss, I seriously cannot wait to see your wedding photos theyre going to look straight outta a magazine!
  • W

Willa · Married on 09/14/2017

Katherine is a phenomenal hair and makeup artist! She made me look and feel amazing. I would use her again over and over. She taught me some cool hair tricks too!! :)

Bluebird Brides's reply:

Thank you so much Willa!! It was so great meeting you, I hope we get to do hair and makeup again sometime! So funny that you also know the Devaney's, tell them I say 'Hello!" the next time you're in Florida!

Carolyn · Married on 09/02/2017

Perfect all around! I love that Katherine does both hair & make-up and she comes to you! She was also very friendly and personable. She understood everyone’s style preferences and flawlessly fulfilled the hair and make-up visions. Everyone loved her work, I couldn’t have asked for better!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Bluebird Brides's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Carolyn, you and your wedding party were a dream to work with and you looked so gorgeous!

Anna · Married on 10/01/2016

Katherine is super friendly and professional. She did an amazing job on my makeup and took the time to answer all my makeup questions. Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 11/21/2017

Bluebird Brides's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Anna! I loved glamming you up, I love when a client asks for something more dramatic, it was such a fun look to create! Purple looks so amazing on you!

Lauren · Married on 10/31/2015

Katherine has done my makeup for many different occasions. From a friends wedding to parties. My makeup is always flawless and stays put all night! She's super professional and very accommodating, I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 11/17/2017

Bluebird Brides's reply:

Thank you so much for the review, Lauren! I love that I get to do so many different looks on you, and no matter what you pull it off with ease! I cant wait for the next occasion I get to glam you up, I always look forward to it.

Lee Ann · Married on 10/21/2015

Katherine did my hair and makeup for a pin up photo shoot. She was so easy to talk to. And answered all my curious questions without hesitation. A wonderful person and very professional. She nailed the look I was going for which made the pics perfect.

Sent on 12/16/2017
    Bluebird Brides 7

Bluebird Brides's reply:

Thank you so much for the review, Lee Ann! It was a pleasure meeting you and your hubby, you guys are seriously so perfect for eachother! Your photos came out gorgeous! Have a great holiday
  • Y

Yvonne · Married on 10/08/2013

Katherine was a complete professional and made sure I looked every bit as fantastic as I always dreamed I could on my special day!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Bluebird Brides's reply:

Thank you for the review Yvonne! You looked absolutely gorgeous, I'm glad I got to do your hair and makeup! Thank you for being such a delightful client to work with.

Jessica · event on: 11/12/2017

Katherine does wonders not only applying make-up she also provides fresh new modern inspiration to the world of hair. She is a true artist and can transform the ugliest duckling into a princess. During my service I was offered beauty tips and techniques for a day glam look verses a night one. Overall was very pleased and will be looking forward to my next visit!

Bluebird Brides's reply:

Jessica, Thank you so much for the review! I loved doing your makeup, and I'm glad you learned a few tips and tricks as well! Can't wait till next time!