Mandarin Garden Club

Up to 150 guests

Up to 150 guests

MANDARIN GARDEN CLUB'S VENUE AND GARDENS AVAILABLE FOR WEDDINGS

WEDDING PACKAGE - ALL INCLUSIVE

Spend your special day at the picturesque Mandarin Garden Club in Jacksonville, Florida. This historic non-profit organization offers beautiful spaces indoors and out where you can host your Garden Wedding Ceremony and Inside Reception. Exchange your vows beneath a charming arbor or in any one of the numerous Enchanting Garden sites; you are sure to have a lovely ceremony in this Romantic Outdoor Setting.

Start celebrating at your Reception with all your friends and family inside the modernized main hall of the clubhouse. This spacious room features unadorned walls and polished concrete floors that will act as a blank canvas for you to transform to your liking. It’s perfect for a do- it-yourself wedding. Contact us for our most up-to-date pricing.

Please call me at 904-268-1192 to schedule an appointment. I work from home. We can meet at the Garden Club for your tour of our venue.

You can see the decorations from several years of previous rentals at Mandaringardenclub.org. Find them under Rentals/Gallery/Collections (Collection 2 & 3 load remotely so give them a little more time).

Also find us on Facebook at: Mandarin Garden Club Events & Rentals.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Chairs
Parking
Tables

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Banquet Hall
Garden
Historic Building

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Event Rentals

What event items are available?

Chairs
Furniture
Lighting
Tables

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
4.1
  • User2177162 2+ years ago
    Perfect Venue for us. Very inexpensive but everything we need to plan a great day!
    Susan Married on 08/17/2013
    The three-day rental was a blessing and made our wedding go so smoothly. It takes more time to put together a wedding than I ever imagined. Having the third day for the clean-up was great. We got to sleep-in late and take our time cleaning up.
  • User2407350 2+ years ago
    Beautiful place! Great for those on a tight budget. Easy to know in advance what it would cost and for when. I rented for the whole weekend to make it easy on myself and family to decorate and clean up. I would highly recommend doing the same! Phone calls work best, leave a message and they will get back to you at their earliest convenience. I got married out in the Gardens on 10/31/15 and plenty of beautiful plants and flowers. They clearly take pride in their location and it shows in all the work done in the Gardens.

Professional Organizing Consultants Professional Organizing Consultants Wedding Planners

If you are looking for a beautiful place to have your venue, call Mandarin Garden Club. There is a beautiful garden to be married in, and enjoy the clubhouse for your reception. The staff is great to work with and very professional. I recommend the Mandarin Garden Club for all of my clients.

String Theory Music String Theory Music Wedding Musicians

I recently provided prelude, ceremony, and postlude music for a wedding at the Mandarin Garden Club. What a beautiful location and accomodating staff! As a wedding vendor, I thoroughly enjoy playing at this venue and would recommend it to anyone!

2892 Loretto Road Jacksonville, FL, 32223
904-268-1192

Viewings for Rentals of our venue are by appointment.
Location of (Mandarin Garden Club)

Other vendors in Jacksonville for your wedding

Wedding Venues