Mama Chalks

Tallahassee, FL View map

Mama Chalks is a wedding rentals business based in Tallahassee, Florida, specializing in creating custom, hand-drawn chalkboard signs for wedding day celebrations. You can rely on this artist to take care of the details that will enhance your special day for you and guests.

Mama Chalks offer customized chalkboard art rentals for your special day or home celebrations. Whether you want welcome signs, dinner menus, beverage options, favorite lyrics, or seating charts, you can contact this artist about your requirements for chalkboard signage. If you share what you would like to see, they can make your decor come to life in black (or green) and white. Delivery and setup are included in prices, and you can contact this artist directly about purchases of chalk art and hand-painted canvases.

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Delivery
Setup

What event items are available?

Centerpieces
Decor
Signage

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware

Which of the following services do your prices include?

Delivery
Setup
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Lauren
    Lauren S. Married on 07/13/2019

Love Love Love!

Mama Chalks is a must when looking for a way to personalize your wedding! Angie is so fun to work with and very professional! She communicates effectively and in a timely manner. She has so much talent and everything she creates is a work of art! I highly recommend her!
    Meghann B. Married on 06/15/2019

Wedding Prep

To decorate my wedding I needed signs to show guests where to go, and what to expect for my big day. Angie made each sign not just informative but beautiful! Very organized and made sure I had everything i needed.
  • Sharon
    Sharon G. Married on 05/10/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

More and better than expected!

Mama Chalks was sent to me by a trusted friend, and I couldn't be happier that I chose her to accent our special day. She went above and beyond my expectations and thoughts, providing beautiful, creative work, and delivering on every promise. I let her chose the designs and ideas and she exceeded anything I could have dreamed. Delivered on time and picked up as promised. I highly recommend and would use again in a heartbeat! You won't be disappointed!
  • illustration stars

Mama Chalks 1
Exclusive

Pricing

314 N Gadsden St Tallahassee, FL, 32301
Location of (Mama Chalks)

Other vendors in Tallahassee for your wedding