2944 Huntington Dr, Tallahassee, FL 32308 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Mama Chalks

Mama Chalks is a wedding rentals business based in Tallahassee, Florida, specializing in creating custom, hand-drawn chalkboard signs for wedding day celebrations. You can rely on this artist to take care of the details that will enhance your special day for you and guests.

Mama Chalks offer customized chalkboard art rentals for your special day or home celebrations. Whether you want welcome signs, dinner menus, beverage options, favorite lyrics, or seating charts, you can contact this artist about your requirements for chalkboard signage. If you share what you would like to see, they can make your decor come to life in black (or green) and white. Delivery and setup are included in prices, and you can contact this artist directly about purchases of chalk art and hand-painted canvases.

7008490297462095872 o 51 1068539 1559054458

Mama Chalks 6
  • Lauren

Lauren Snyder · Married on 07/13/2019

Love Love Love!

Mama Chalks is a must when looking for a way to personalize your wedding! Angie is so fun to work with and very professional! She communicates effectively and in a timely manner. She has so much talent and everything she creates is a work of art! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Meghann Bryant · Married on 06/15/2019

Wedding Prep

To decorate my wedding I needed signs to show guests where to go, and what to expect for my big day. Angie made each sign not just informative but beautiful! Very organized and made sure I had everything i needed.

Sent on 05/28/2019

Sharon E Ganus · Married on 05/10/2019

More and better than expected!

Mama Chalks was sent to me by a trusted friend, and I couldn't be happier that I chose her to accent our special day. She went above and beyond my expectations and thoughts, providing beautiful, creative work, and delivering on every promise. I let her chose the designs and ideas and she exceeded anything I could have dreamed. Delivered on time and picked up as promised. I highly recommend and would use again in a heartbeat! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 06/30/2019