5 Jude Streeet, Middletown, RI 02842 Map · Phone number

About Malinda's Natural Designs

Unique floral creations for all occasions. I can work with your budget to give you the best and freshess flowers for your money. Be it small and intimate or large and exotic, I can create a beautiful design that will make you satisfied and happy!

megancaslehill2009006
shannonandpatrick2008after141
erinandkevinhibhall2008011

5 Reviews for Malinda's Natural Designs

Stacey · Married on 09/01/2018

Malinda is incredible. She truly listened to my thoughts and ideas and came up with creative solutions to create my dream bouquet and table decor. She's knowledgable and a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 09/15/2018

Paula · Married on 09/03/2017

Malinda was great and very easy to work with. She is local to the Newport area and she is very affordable compared to other local businesses. We loved working with her. From the beginning, we felt like talking to a family member. She takes care of everything, from dropping off flowers at the 'getting ready' location, to setting up the church, picking up from the ceremony and transporting to the reception, and even picking up at the reception to use the same flowers for the post-wedding brunch. She was wonderful! She was very approachable and took into consideration our concerns and suggestions. She made some changes to our bouquets and flower arrangements but they were done very tastefully that I was very glad that she did. They added an extra special touch. I completely recommend her. You will be stress-free and everyone will compliment your flowers.

Sent on 10/10/2017

Mrs · Married on 12/03/2016

Malinda did an absolute beautiful job with our December wedding at the Towers. We did not want a Christmas theme, but rather a winter theme using minimal flowers. She did a wonderful job doing just that. She used pinecones and evergreens in the boutonnieres, and the my and the girls bouquets were exactly what I asked for and from the pictures I showed her. Honestly, all of the flowers and the decorations in the venue were more than I could have imagined.
    Malinda was a pleasure to work with. Very responsive and you will feel like you have known her for years. She is very reasonably priced and I would recommend her to anyone for a wedding or event that requires flowers.

Sent on 01/14/2017