Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Making Memories DJ Service

I'm a DJ service based out of Raleigh with a simple mission: to serve couples so they can make great memories.  My focus is making sure your ceremony/reception events happen exactly the way you want them to and you get the event you want.  Your day is about you and I'm here to make it about you.  Check out my Facebook page and my website for more information.  I'm happy to meet you and above all, to serve you!

Categories: Wedding DJ

Microphones (4)
Do-Not-Play List (3)
MC (3)
Sound/PA System (3)

Scotty, with Making Memories DJ Service, went above and beyond our expectations. He was extremely flexible when working with our indecisiveness and kept the party going all night. We had so many compliments about him and his professionalism. We would def. recommend him and his services!!!

Profile Picture Beth Anne, 10/21/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

Scotty was awesome! He made everything so easy and it is clear that he is experienced and very good at what he does. He was always very responsive and answered all of the questions that I had about the music for the ceremony and reception. During the ceremony and reception Scotty was professional and made all of our guests feel welcome. Scotty was very flexible and played exactly the type of music people wanted to hear. I'm very glad I chose him to be the DJ for my wedding day!

Profile Picture Summer, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Scotty was everything we could have hoped for in a DJ and more! He was so helpful, friendly, and professional. He went around to tables chatting and asking for song requests. My guests loved him!

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/24/17, 1 Review