Makin Entertainment

Lowell, MA View map

$1,000 Most Popular Price

Hello and welcome to Makin' Entertainment

At Makin' Entertainment our goal is to provide the top quality entertainment you need for your wedding celebration. With over 20 years in the entertainment industry we know how to truly "Entertain" not only press play and walk away.

We strive for you to have a celebration you will always remember and your friends will talk about until the end of time.

:"What sets you aside form the Other DJ Companies"

DJ Mike D (Michael Dinsmore) - Owner of Makin' Entertainment, has been performing around the country from a very young age. He has been lucky enough to work with Sandy Duncan, Danny Kaye, Bruce Jenner, Donny Osmond, Stas Namin, and Martin Johnson (of Boys Like Girls) and many others during his perfomance carreer. As a husband and proud father of 3 beautiful children he has made a decision to stay in New England and perform for you, you family and friends.

"We are Entertainers First, then Disc Jockeys 2nd"

If you read about DJ Mike D above you will see that performance and reading the crowd is our specialty. As for DJ Entertainment Services... that part was easy. We have been working in the DJ Industry since 1998, and have never strayed. Something else that sets us aside would be our Emcee skills and quality of performance. We don't use text just to say something. When we talk we have found the best way to introduce brides & grooms into the room and work the crowd to really get them on their feet.

It would be our honor to entertain you and look forward to working with you to plan your perfect celebration.

Please feel free to Call, Email or fill out the request form online to start the booking process today.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$800

What is included in the starting price?

Microphones
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,000

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

MC

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$500

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Microphones
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

• Michelle
    Michelle Married on 05/25/2019

BEST DJ around

I am a picky bride & our DJ listened to everything I asked of him! Alex was super friendly and very sweet thru the whole process ...even when I told him I wanted boy bands, Brittany and country all night HA! He was fun, outgoing and talented!! I am so glad we decided to go with this company, my feet still hurt from dancing all night!!!
    Katie Married on 08/18/2018
    Mike was smazing and very professional, he got everyone involved.
    Courtney Married on 06/11/2016
    Mike from Makin' Entertainment DJ'd our wedding in June 2016. He is sat with us for hours going over what we wanted and didn't want in our wedding lists. During the reception he kept everyone engaged and 6 months later my guests are still talking about how much they loved Mike. I fully believe the DJ makes your wedding and Mike definitely made my wedding the best! Also I would suggest the uplighting, he had the entire venue looking beautiful.
    We will use Mike again for every event that we have!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Chaplain/Rev. Debra Grow, Celebrate Your Life Chaplain/Rev. Debra Grow, Celebrate Your Life Wedding Officiants

Mike is the BEST DJ I have ever worked with! I always recommend him for those folks who want everyone to dance!

Abducted Entertainment Abducted Entertainment Wedding DJs

Mike is a great DJ and his professional staff will keep your party up and dancing all night long!!

"Results without pretense : Ra-Mu and the Crew" Wedding DJs

Mike D. is the best MC and all around polished entertainer that I know. Not only is he the utmost professional, he is also a great value and could easily be charging three times what his current rate is. Choosing "Makin Entertainment" is the 1st step to a very successful event that you will remember for years to come.

P.O. Box 9401 Lowell, 01853

Call or Email Anytime, Day or Night!
Location of (Makin Entertainment)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding