Buffalo, NY 14201 Map · Phone number

About Makeup Services by Michelle Sperazz

It all begins with those few simple words…”Marry Me”

Every love is different, every wedding is unique and every bride deserves to look incredibly breathtaking on her wedding day. Michelle’s goal is to captivate your radiant glow so that you look like you, only better! Now you too can achieve that flawless, elegant look you have always seen on the big screen!

You want a professional makeup artist that is certified to ensure you and your bridal party will be camera ready from print to high definition. Through Michelle's New York City training, she will bring you the latest techniques NYC has to offer!

Some of Michelle's specialties are,
• Airbrush techniques
• Traditional makeup techniques
• Fake eyelashes –Individual and Full-Strip lashes available
• Color correction to ensure face and body will match
• Eyebrow shaping
• Tattoo Coverage

This is one day in your life, being pampered and feeling like a princess is absolutely acceptable! Remember, this day is
all about “you” and from choosing your dress to picking out your flowers, your pictures will be the memories you will cherish
for the rest of your life!

Perfect gift idea for your bridal party to ensure you all keep the similar makeup style for your special day! It truly gives
a more beautiful appearance when you keep the style of the dresses and colors as close as possible.
Party package rates available!

Let Michelle help your dreams become a reality!

103589896220508678776502407339945983805338o
103589896220508678776502407339945983805338o
10397238622051287877608569014867077766489o
lauren and steve molenda

31 Reviews for Makeup Services by Michelle Sperazz

Michelle and Erica did my makeup and bridal party's makeup for my wedding this past weekend. They did the most amazing job and we were all thrilled with the final product! They were very prompt and professional, and I could not be more happy with how beautiful everyone looked!

alice · Married on 09/14/2013

Michelle was always professional, friendly, courteous, and attentive. She was able to accommodate my schedule since I was coming from out of town for both the trial and my wedding. She made me feel comfortable and able to voice my opinion without any hesitation. I've never had my make-up done by a professional that I was pleased with (being Asian, I was extra particular), until I met Michelle! She listened to my concerns and the outcome was fantastic. I received so many comments about my complexion, a "flawless" look. I highly recommend Michelle to any bride looking to show off her best features on her special day, or for any other special event. My sister, whom is extremely picky, plans to book Michelle for her own wedding! A HUGE Thank You to Michelle!

Marisa · Married on 07/27/2013

Michelle is an absolute gem! She provided makeup and airbrush makeup services for my sister's wedding. During the busy wedding season Michelle was able to accomodate my sister's wedding last minute despite having another wedding booked that same afternoon. She was extremely professional, kind and very bubbly. The most important part of my review is the attention to detail Michelle has, she listens to the ideas of the customer and assists them in choosing colors that will compliment their overall skin tone, hair color, eye shape etc. The overall services per person took around 30-40 minutes, but it is worth every minute, we could not have looked any better and it was all due to Michelle and her amazing work! I highly highly recommend her for your upcoming wedding, prom, special day!! We cannot wait for her to assist in my upcoming wedding! Book Michelle today! You will not be disappointed!!!

Makeup Services by Michelle Sperazz FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 12

• Accent Photography
    Accent Photography Wedding Photographers

Michelle has done some beautiful work for my bride's as well as my portrait clients. Her expertise with makeup artistry really shows. The ladies are always pleased with the final results!

• Buffalo, NY 14201 See on map
    By appointment only! Please email me at michelle@michellesperazz.com.