Makeup & Hair by Emily

Clovis, CA View map

Specializing is Make-up and Hair for events, weddings, film and fashion. From the everyday girl to special fx, we do it all!

Megan Married on 11/11/2016
    Emily is such a delight to work with. I had a million questions and she never hesitated to email me back posthaste. When I went in for my trial she did an amazing job, both hair and makeup. There was no question that she was the one I wanted at my wedding. The day of, Emily and her assistant showed up right on time, even though I was late...OOPS! After adding multiple services last minute, Emily and her assistant did an amazing job getting everyone ready and in a timely manner. I can't say enough how awesome Emily was and would recommend her to everyone.

Thanks again Emily, for making me look so beautiful on my wedding day!

Megan Williams
  • User2188831 2+ years ago
    Emily is excellent! She did both my hair and airbrushed makeup for my wedding and it all turned out great! Shes super sweet and super easy to relax with!
    Serena Married on 05/02/2015
    I have nothing but good things to say about Emily and her stylists for the amazing service they did for my wedding party and self. Emily was great to work with, returned emails promptly, arrived promptly and is very thorough. Emily was great about answering questions as well as offering advice for timelines and style looks. My trial for hair and makeup was done at her studio which went great; the studio was clean and comfortable. For the day of wedding she came to our venue and was prepared and organized, stayed on time and was easy to work with. My hair and makeup stayed on seamlessly through the ceremony, outdoor pictures and reception. All of my wedding party received compliments on hair and makeup and each person was very happy about how they looked. I had her create touch up bags for my bridesmaids and they were a huge hit the girls loved them and they came in really handy. I would hire her again in a heartbeat and will use her in the future for any hair and makeup styling that might come up!

Real Weddings

• Ryan & Shannon
    24 photos · 09/05/2017

1585 Shaw Ave #105, Ste 109 Clovis, CA, 93611
Location of (Makeup & Hair by Emily)

Other vendors in Fresno for your wedding