1614 20th St., Bakersfield, CA 93301 Map · Phone number

About Ruben Mua Makeup Studio

Our approach to bridal Makeup is all about making you look and feel like the best version of you. Effortlessly beautiful and picture perfect, without heavy or unnatural application. We want our bridal parties to feel elegant, stunning, timeless and most importantly confident and comfortable.

Follow Ruben Mua Makeup Studio on

wedding makeup ruben mua
bride makeup
classic makeup for brides
especial ocassion makeup info 18
natural wedding makeup
photo shoot wedding makeup 1
Ruben Mua Makeup Studio
ruben mua indian makeup professional makeup ar
Ruben Mua Makeup Studio
ruben mua professional makeup artist
bridal makeup pink tones
ruben mua wedding makeup
vintage bridal makeup
wedding makeup ruben mua
bride makeup
classic makeup for brides

4 Reviews for Ruben Mua Makeup Studio

Diana · Getting married on 03/16/2019

Cannot say enough about Ruben! Such an amazing person to work with. He responded quickly to my messages on Facebook, and made payment VERY easy! He was also completely punctual with his arrival! I showed him some photographs to give him an idea of what I wanted and he got right to work. Such a lovely person to work with, he had great conversation and made me feel v e r y comfortable. As a bride to be (in one year), he also gave me very helpful tips and ideas to consider. I LOVED my make-up as well as the beautiful lashes he gave me! Oh yes! In addition to doing my makeup, he was able to accommodate my mother as well (who was sold after seeing my finished look). I loved how beautiful he made me feel! And the makeup made it through a night long of dancing and sweating! Thank you Ruben! Needless to say, I didn’t just find someone who could do a bridesmaid look for me that day, but also the person who will be doing my make-up on my wedding day!

Liliana · Married on 11/17/2018

muy satisfecha

yo lo recomiendo en lo personal me gusto mucho te da consejos te explica lo que esta aplicando es muy profesional vale la pena 👌🏻y lo mejor te hase sentir muy comoda chicas en es magico

janelle · Married on 11/19/2016

I have the highest praises for Ruben he is by FAR the BEST makeup artist in the Bakersfiels area. Believe me I am a makeup Junkie that searched high and low for an amazing makeup artist to execute my vision for my wedding day. I was not gonna let just anybody touch my face, then like an answer to my prayers I came across Ruben. He did my makeup for my engagement photos and it was love at first swipe of the brush. Ruben is a beyond talented artist with attention to detail and he understands how to enhance beauty his technique adjusts depending on the client. He has a unique attention to detail and is a perfectionist when it comes to makeup. He uses quality makeup that photographs beautifully and lasts all day!!! If you want timeless glamorous makeup Ruben is the makeup artist for you !!

Ruben Mua Makeup Studio FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 250.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 150.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 12