FoxandBraid

Tulare, CA View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Fox&Braid is a licensed professional wedding hair stylist. Owner and lead stylist, Victoria Moore, provides stunning hair styling services to couples to help them look their absolute best on their big day. Victoria specializes in soft and elegant updos - leaving her clients with the perfect look on their romantic celebration. She also provides her exceptional services on-site in order to reduce the last minute wedding day stress of her clients.

Fox&Braid offers couples an array of special hair styling services as well as airbrush makeup, accentuating their natural beauty on their special day. Some of Victoria’s additional services include the following:

• Consultations
  • Updos
  • Hair trial
  • On-site hair services

Areas Covered
Fox&Braid welcomes couples to inquire regarding destination weddings and will travel to different states and locations.

• Native American-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$80

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$80

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Haircuts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Lauren C. Married on 09/19/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing!! Best experience ever!

Victoria is absolutely a peach to work with!! She is so sweet and amazing at what she does. She did my hair for my wedding and it was perfect! My hair has never looked so beautiful. She even arrived early to make sure she had enough time. She made sure that i was comfortable and never added any stress to my wedding day. Getting my hair and makeup done was the most relaxing part of my morning. I would recommend her to anyone. Several people at my wedding said it was the MOST beautiful hair style they had ever seen done. Not only did I have the most beautiful hair for my wedding day I also gained a new friend. Thank you Victoria!!

FoxandBraid's reply:

Lauren, thank you for this thoughtful and kind review. I fully agree! New friends! I appreciate it more than I can say. YOU made the whole wedding experience magical from the moment I met you in those first emails. You were a dream bride client and I am thankful to have had the opportunity to style your hair in the most stunning venue I have ever seen. You are beautiful inside and out.
  • Stevie
    Stevie B. Married on 06/04/2022

Hairstylist & MOORE

I can't say enough about Victoria as she is everything you are looking for with a hairstylist &. Moore. Not only was she there for me on the day of, but she was there for me everyday leading up to the wedding. She let me bounce ideas off of her, shared her expertise with me, answered millions of questions, and was super flexible. Victoria helped make my wedding day hair dreams become a reality. Not only did she do my hair, but she also knocked out my entire bridal party as well as the mothers. This girl means business and works quickly but efficiently. She also comes with the cutest personality and brings the fun. As we were getting ready she was singing with us and carrying on conversations, I swear you would never even know this girl was working until you looked in the mirror. Honestly you just have to experience working with Victoria for yourself as I swear it will probably be one of your best wedding day decisions you will make as it was mine!

FoxandBraid's reply:

Stevie, your kind words make my heart sing. When you messaged me to be a part of your wedding day, I was extremely honored. I appreciate you and am thankful to know you. Your bridal party was a blast to be around and you all looked amazing. Thank you for allowing me to be a part and for sharing such a wonderful review. Let’s do it again!
    Lexi T. Married on 04/09/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wedding hair and scalp treatment

Victoria was absolutely amazing! She makes sure to achieve the exact look you want while making you feel so beautiful! Affordable pricing and just all around amazing service! I HIGHLY recommend choosing Victoria for whatever your hair needs are!

FoxandBraid's reply:

You were a dream to work with, Lexi! Thank you for asking me to help create your bridal look. I loved getting to know you and getting to share in your special day. Thank you for the kind review. I appreciate you. You were stunning.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

242 N L Street Tulare, CA, 93274
Location of (FoxandBraid)

Other vendors in Fresno for your wedding