FoxandBraid Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Kelly Married on 06/06/2021

Great Stylist!

Victoria was great! She was willing to get up at 5am to do five hair styles for my morning wedding, which says a lot! She was responsive and easy to work with, would 100% recommend!

FoxandBraid's reply:

It was worth the early morning! Thank you for asking me to do your hair! You looked stunning and your bridal party was so wonderful. I appreciate your kind words and review. Thank you again.
    Nicki G. Married on 05/10/2021

Fabulous Bridal Hair Stylist!

I found Victoria via Instagram and she is a lovely and fantastic hair stylist! I brought examples to the trial for an updo I was considering and her artistry was even better than I envisioned. Victoria was extremely responsive and professional, both prior to and leading up to my wedding, constantly confirming appointments and details. Everything went smoothly the day of the wedding and all the bobby pins and hairspray secured my updo while it was super windy outside! I received a lot of compliments on my hair and it also showed off my dress exactly how I wanted. I truly appreciate Victoria's work and time in making my hair look beautiful! I would highly recommend her to any bride.

FoxandBraid's reply:

Wow! Thank you for your kind words and review. I truly appreciate you, Nicki! It was my pleasure to be a part of your special day. I am so thankful for brides like yourself, who are kind, beautiful, and such a joy to be around. Thank you again!
  • Alexis
    Alexis B. Married on 05/02/2021

Amazing hair and amazing stylist!

Victoria is amazing! She is so sweet and does such a beautiful job! She is also a lot more affordable than some other stylists I looked into. I would 100% recommend her!

FoxandBraid's reply:

Thank you, Alexis! I appreciate you very much! It was an honor to do your hair for your wedding and you looked beautiful!
    Rebekah S. Married on 10/10/2020

Perfect Hairstylist for my Wedding!!

She is hands down amazing!! If you are looking for a hairstylist for your upcoming wedding look no further. Victoria's pricing for Bride and Maids is very reasonable and by far better pricing for the service she provides. I looked on Pinterest and found about 4 udos I love and she really took what I had for a vision and made it perfect!

FoxandBraid's reply:

It was a pleasure to be a part of your special day. I appreciate you taking the time to write me a review and also for asking me to do your hair. You were stunning! Thank you so much, Rebekah!
    Jordan Married on 04/25/2020

Wedding hair

Victoria was amazing! She listened to what all my bridesmaids wanted and they were super happy with the outcome! My updo was perfect and lasted all night. I highly recommend Victoria for weddings or events, much better value than using a salon. Plus she is super flexible and awesome to work with!

FoxandBraid's reply:

Thank you so much for the review, Jordan! You and your lovely bridal party were an absolute dream to work with and made my job so super easy. I appreciate your kind words!
  • Evan
    Evan S. Married on 03/12/2020

5 Star Service

I wouldn't trust anyone else to work with my daughter and her bridesmaids on her wedding day. Victoria was professional and easy to work with. She's very good at what she does, worth every penny.

FoxandBraid's reply:

Everyone looked so beautiful. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your families special day! I appreciate you all!
    Holly K. Married on 02/01/2020

Great Experience

Victoria did an amazing job with my wedding hair. My step daughter was a little nervous about having her hair done, but Victoria was super friendly and made her very comfortable. We were so happy with the results!

FoxandBraid's reply:

Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your special day, Holly! I enjoyed meeting your mom and step daughter!
    Jordan H. Married on 11/23/2019

Excellent experience

Victoria exceeded my expectations, she was great and took her time to make sure what she was doing was exactly what I wanted. I would definitely recommend her to anyone eloping (like I did) or in the area.

FoxandBraid's reply:

Thank you, Jordan for allowing me to do your hair for your special day! It was an honor and a privilege. You looked stunning!
    Harlye S. Married on 11/01/2019

Wedding hair!

Victoria is very sweet and so friendly. She also has the ability to take a simple picture and make it something Beautiful.

FoxandBraid's reply:

It was a pleasure to do your hair, Harlye! You were stunning! Thank you! I appreciate your review so much💜
    Ciara Married on 09/13/2019

Everything I’ve ever wanted

She was absolutely incredible. I got so many compliments. I wouldn’t have changed a thing. Highly recommend her for any special day.

FoxandBraid's reply:

Thank you, Ciara! Thank you for trusting me with you and your bridesmaids hair on your special day! I loved getting to spend the day with you and get to know you. You looked amazing! I appreciate your kind words.
    Elizabeth G. Married on 06/09/2019

A True Lifesaver!!

I found myself without a stylist two weeks before the big day and I was panicked. After finding Victoria, I gave her a call and explained my situation, saying that I understood if she couldn't help. SHE WAS AMAZING!!!! Not only was she willing to help, but fit in a trial before the wedding and did my mother's and my mother-in-law's hair as well on the day of. She bent over backwards to help us and her work was flawless. I highly recommend Victoria and her beautiful work. She was brilliant, professional, flexible, and so talented. A must for your wedding!

FoxandBraid's reply:

Can we please go back to your wedding day?! What a dream it was to get to know you and your beautiful wedding party. Thank you for asking me to do your hair! I appreciate you very much.
    Cassie J. Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing! I loved it!

I’m so happy that I got referred to Victoria! I loved my hair so much and all my bridesmaids/MOB/MIL loved their hair! It was also nice that she wanted to talk to us because it felt like we were friends just hanging out! Thank you again Victoria!

FoxandBraid's reply:

Thank you for asking me to do your hair, Cassie! It was great to get to know you and be a small part of making your special day perfect! You were an absolute dream!
    Jeni C. Married on 02/16/2019

O’Connell Wedding

I highly recommend Victoria. She is such an amazing hair stylist and very accommodating not to mention she is seriously the sweetest person ever! She made my wedding day stress free and did such an amazing job on my hair and my girls hair. I showed her pictures of what I wanted and she did just that and beyond. She did my hair better than I could have ever imagined it. Don’t miss out on this amazing hair stylist!!!

FoxandBraid's reply:

You are amazing, Jeni! I loved being a part of your special day and making your hair extra fabulous! Thank you for the review and for asking me to be a part of your day!
    Katie Married on 10/20/2018

Would not have gone with anyone else!

I cannot stress enough how amazing Victoria was with doing my hair for my wedding!! She gave phenomenal suggestions on what would work great and she delivered on her promise. My hair was perfect! I would chose her over and over again for any event. She was professional, personal, and very accommodating to all of my bridesmaids. You will not be sorry if you chose to go with Victoria!

FoxandBraid's reply:

You are so incredible, Katie! Thank you for asking me to be a part of your wedding day! I loved every minute of being there with you and your fabulous bridal party!
    Jessica Married on 10/03/2018

Excellent work!!

Victoria was very professional, and flexible! She does amazing work!! I loved my wedding hair! I felt like a princess! Absolutely beautiful!

FoxandBraid's reply:

Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your special day, Jessica! You were a joy and such a beauty. I appreciate you very much!
    Cayla Married on 05/05/2018

Simply amazing

She is seriously amazing ! She makes sure everything is absolutely perfect. She’s fast and efficient and all of my bridesmaids and moms looked absolutely beautiful! I loved my hair more than I could even imagine. Poodles braids are stunning! I seriously could not ask for anyone better then her ! I

FoxandBraid's reply:

You were absolutely stunning, Cayla! Thank you for the review and for allowing me to do your hair for the most beautiful day! It was such a great time getting to be with you and your friends the day of. :)
    Brittany Married on 04/06/2018

She did my hair for many years and styled my wedding hair.!

Victoria is an amazing hair stylist. She did my hair for many years. She is extremely talented. I wouldn’t have trusted anyone else to do my hair on my wedding day.

FoxandBraid's reply:

What a fantastic day that was! I appreciate you, Brittany! Thank you for being such a wonderful client and friend!
    Kara C. Married on 09/30/2017

To the Rescue!

Victoria is amazing. My wedding was less than a week away when my hair stylist for the day cancelled on me. I had already did my trials with her to get my style just right. It is an understatement to say I was freaking out when I had no one for my wedding day. Not to mention it was going to be at the beach, where all vendors and stylist there are booked months in advance. Victoria rushed to the rescue though! She came in that day without any clue of how my hair would hold, or curl. She just had a nervous bride and a picture. She got it perfect! Actually way better than my previous girl so it may have been a blessing in disguise. Without a trial, and totally last minute she traveled to my venue and made my wedding day hair dreams a reality! I am forever thankful and would recommend her service to anyone!

FoxandBraid's reply:

It was my pleasure and such an honor to help, Kara! Thank you for the wonderful review and for asking me to be a part of your day! I love you!
    Alyssa Married on 06/17/2017

Victoria is one of a kind!

Victoria is amazing! She will not disappoint. Her styles are classy with a touch of modern!

FoxandBraid's reply:

To one of the most fun weddings I have ever been a part of. I am so grateful for your friendship. I appreciate you! Thank you, Alyssa!
    Sara F. Married on 06/10/2017

AMAZING! She’s the best

I love Victoria. She has been my stylist for about 4 1/2 years, and I will never go to another! She always does an amazing job with my fine blonde hair, she did my wedding up-do and some of my bridesmaids too, my hair lasted all the way through the night (and I danced ALOT) overall she does fantastic work, and the sweetest person you’ll ever meet!

FoxandBraid's reply:

You were a DREAM, Sara! Thank you for asking me to do your hair for your wedding and for the wonderful review! I appreciate you more than you know!
    Kirby Married on 04/02/2016

Dykstra Wedding Party

Victoria brings joy, class and talent everywhere she goes! She made my wedding party look beautiful! Would highly recommend!!

FoxandBraid's reply:

Thank you for allowing me to help on your special day, Kirby! It was so beautiful! I appreciate you very much!
    Brogan B. Married on 10/10/2015

Love everything about Victoria!

Victoria is not only a joy to be around but is absolutely amazing at doing hair! She did my bridesmaids hair and everyone looked gorgeous. She is so easy to work with and gave everyone exactly what they asked for. I would recommend her to anyone!

FoxandBraid's reply:

Thank you so much for the review, Brogan! I loved being a small part of your special day and appreciate you very much!
    Mikayla R. Married on 12/05/2014

Wonderful experience!

I loved having Victoria be apart of our wedding day! She styled my hair exactly how I envisioned, with professionalism and sweetness. I would choose over, and over again.

FoxandBraid's reply:

Thank you for being such a great friend, Mikayla! Being a part of your wedding day was just the icing on the cake! Thank you for the review. I appreciate you so much.
    Jeannette H. Married on 10/05/2013

Victoria Moore- Wedding Hair

I absolutely loved my hair on my wedding day! Victoria makes you feel like a princess on your special day. She was able to create exactly what I wanted. She also knows how to incorporate any hair piece or veil to complete the ensemble. If you want beautiful wedding hair- hire Victoria, you won’t regret it!

FoxandBraid's reply:

Being a part of your wedding day was so special, Jeannette! I appreciate your friendship and thank you for the review!