1835 Clifton Ave, Highland Park, IL 60035 Map · Phone number

About Makeup Chicago

Makeup Chicago has been providing convenient on location airbrush makeup application and bridal hairstyling to Chicago area brides for over 12 years. Elizabeth Bilow and her team of artists and stylists focus on, and specialize in providing the best for brides in the Chicagoland area. We are not a pop up company and pride ourselves on truly loving what we do, and having the honor of being part of your most special day. We are happy to work with you to help in any way we can. Call us to find out what sets us apart and discuss the details of your beautiful day. And of course...congratulations on your engagement!

donnasparty
erinr

9 Reviews for Makeup Chicago

• Melissa

Melissa · Married on 04/27/2013

I had found Elizabeth through my sister in law, who was referred to her by her cousin- clearly her work speaks for itself! She is an incredible makeup artist that makes you look like a better version of yourself. I love playing with makeup and am extremely picky when "allowing" someone else to paint my face ;) She did a beautiful job with my bridal application as well as some of the girls in our wedding that never wear a stitch of makeup. She is amazing, and I will definitely be working with her in the future.

Sent on 05/06/2013

Brittney · Married on 09/08/2012

Elizabeth is the best makeup artist!!! She is so incredably talented!! I cannot say enough great things about her!! She helped do so much besides makeup too!! My hairstylist the day of my wedding unfortunately didn't make my bridesmaids hair as great as it could be. Sure enough Elizabeth (sick as a dog) stepped right in and fixed a handful of my bridesmaids hair!! I cannot thank her enough for helping not only making me feel gorgeous but also my bridesmaids!!

Sent on 09/19/2012

Meganne · Married on 08/06/2011

Elizabeth at Makeup Chicago is great. She did my make for my summer 2011 wedding along with the makeup for my bridal party. All of the girls loved their makeup, especially the airbrushing. Thanks to her help my bridal party looked stunning and I felt like a million dollars! Elizabeth was easy to work with and reliable as well. If you are looking for special event makeup I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/12/2011

Award

Makeup Chicago FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup

• Scarlet Petal
    Scarlet Petal Wedding Florists

I speak from personal experience when I say that Liz of Makeup Chicago is an artist! She continues to turn ordinary into extraordinary with a touch of the brush. If you're looking for that "red carpet" glow on your wedding day, Liz is sure to deliver!

• 1835 Clifton Ave Highland Park, 60035 See on map