Happy Valley, OR 97086 Map · Phone number

Makeup by Whit 5
Makeup by Whit 6
Makeup by Whit 7

Brooke · Married on 10/05/2018

Whitney did my hair and make up for a photo shoot/ suprise proposal and she is truly an Artist! She is not only super sweet, she really took her time in understanding my vision and transformed me even better then I had imagined! My hair and make up literally withstood a blizzard, it was amazing. She is seriously the best, you won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 12/31/2017
    Makeup by Whit 8
    Makeup by Whit 9
    Makeup by Whit 10
  • Sade

Sade · Married on 10/04/2018

Whit is the best!

I am pretty comfortable with doing makeup and I think it is fun. That said, I had no interest in worrying about that mess on my wedding day. The stakes are far too high! So on one sleepless night I stumbled across Whit's IG through a series of clicks and was blown away by her work. So I reached out and crossed my fingers that she was available... I procrastinated.
    Lucky for me she was available! Securing the date was super straightforward and easy.
    The trial was so much fun. She is so easy to talk to and I instantly felt comfortable. We worked through my vision and tweaked things here and there and I left feeling like a million bucks! Fast forward to my wedding day... she outdid herself. Like, I did not think it could get any better but it did. We tweaked the look again (she is so patient and flexible) and I LOVED the way it turned out. I felt so confident and good in my skin that day. Oh and the make up was gorgeous in photos and lasted all day which is basically everything you want for your wedding day!

Don't hesitate! Book Whit! She is the real deal and going places!

Thanks Whit!!!

Sent on 02/07/2019
    Makeup by Whit 11
  • Melinda

Melinda · Married on 08/20/2018

There’s so much to love about Whitney – she’s (obviously) gorgeous, genuinely sweet, and most importantly, so incredibly talented! She provided hair and make up services for my destination elopement on the coast. She accommodated scheduling a trial well in advance since it would be the only time I’d be in the area prior to my wedding which I really appreciated. On the day of the wedding, she arrived early and was flexible with a last minute getting ready location change. Whitney took my feedback from our trial and nailed my hair and makeup on the day of – I felt so beautiful! My Mom wears almost no makeup day to day so she was hesitant about the outcome of her look. Whitney carefully listened to my Mom about what she did and didn’t want and created a natural make up look. The end result of her hair and makeup was stunning. I wish I was local because I would use Whitney for any hair and make up needs in the future in a heartbeat!

Sent on 09/07/2018

Makeup by Whit FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 400.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 400.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 125.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 30