Makeup by Tania

Watertown, MA View map

Tania's career in the beauty/fashion industry began over 15 years ago when she discovered she had a natural talent in the makeup industry. She has had the pleasure and honor of representing MAC Cosmetics as a Certified Makeup Artist for over 10 years. Tania also received acknowledgement from one of her fabulous bride's and was featured in the "Boston Knot Wedding" magazine.

Her background in fashion made it easy for her to understand the principles of makeup application.

As a professional makeup artist, Tania is able to create the look you desire whether it's a natural, fresh look with "barely-there" makeup or a more classic, sophisticated look as well as glamourous, bold or trendy

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$135.00

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$85.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85.00

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Makeup
Group Discounts

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

Emily C. Married on 03/09/2021

Excellent!!

Tania, was very quick to respond to my emails and made the planning for this part of my wedding effortless. I loved how clean and organized Tania was and took special note to ask me what I liked and how I wanted to feel on the wedding day.
    Sarah Married on 11/10/2018

Absolutly Amazing!!

Tania was absolutely amazing! She did such a great job with not only my makeup but my bridesmaids as well. She was great to work with, fun and her makeup skills are out of this world! Not only did my makeup look great as soon as it was done, my makeup did not budge all night or even the next morning! Tania really did such a great job I can not wait for a reason to use her again! Highly recommend Tania for your wedding makeup, she is absolutely the best you will not be disappointed!! Thank you for making me feel like a princess on my wedding day Tania!!! I can really not say enough positive things about my experience!
  • Casandra
    Casandra Married on 10/20/2018

Tania is amazing!

I cannot put into words how amazing Tania really is! Her make-up skills are truly a talent! She did my makeup for my bridal shower and on my wedding day and both times it was just absolutely perfect! I am pretty picky when it comes to my make up and I honestly cannot even explain how much I loved my make up that Tania did for me! She also did my 4 bridesmaids and my mother's make up and they all looked absolutely stunning, and were all so happy and excited! We were on a tight and confusing schedule on my wedding day, and Tania was able to get all of us girls done within our time frames and still was able to do our make up absolutely perfect! Tania was awesome to work with, she's so nice and a lot of fun. She made us all feel beautiful and I can't thank her enough! Hire Tania if you are in need of a make up artist, she does not dissapoint and you will be SO happy with her work! She is the BEST!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

ADRIANO BATTI PHOTOGRAPHY ADRIANO BATTI PHOTOGRAPHY Wedding Photographers

Tania work is amazing! She's great makeup artist to work with. She's polite, fun and calm and she make sure to have the bride ready in time for the portraits before the wedding! Love work with you Tania, Ciao!!!

Watertown, 02472
7818207732
Location of (Makeup by Tania)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding