Jersey City, NJ 07302 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Makeup by Sha

Makeup artistry has been a passion of Shana Fiorianti'sfor as long as she can remember. Over the past ten years Shana has been known to offer her expertise and craft to friends and family in need of an elegant and glamorous look for weddings, bachelorette parties and special events, but never viewed the skill as more than a hobby. A recent life-altering event inspired her to follow her dream and pursue formal training within the industry to turn this passion into a secondary career. She has taken classes with Jane Doe Makeup Academy and five time Emmy Award winning makeup artist Eve Pearl. She exclusively uses Eve Pearl's line of HD products which offer a flawless photo-ready look with minimal application. Shana is a local Jersey City resident, and is willing to travel for weddings, photo shoots and private training.

Follow Makeup by Sha on

• The Bridal Artistry Co.
  • Dramatizon Make-Up
ML1
ML5

9 Reviews for Makeup by Sha

Kristina · Married on 02/25/2012

Shana is amazing! I hired her to do my make up for my rehearsal dinner and wedding. She did all of my bridal party for the wedding and everyone was so impressed with her skill! Not only does she do amazing work, she has such an awesome personality and is so fun to be around. She is easy to talk to and will contour your look to fit your needs (I wanted two different looks for each event). She knows what make up looks best is different lighting and what will show up best is photos. I wish I could hire her to do my make up every day. Loved her!!!

Sent on 03/27/2012
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 11/26/2011

I worked with Shana for my 11/26/11 wedding. She was a pleasure to work with and I highly recommend her to all brides. My makeup was amazing and best of all, I still looked like myself, just with the volume turned up. My makeup lasted all they way from my ceremony in the early afternoon through the reception and hours of dancing. Shana also did the makeup for my sisters and Mom and they all loved the results.

Sent on 12/03/2011

Miriam · Married on 10/15/2011

Couldn't be more thrilled with Shana and her make up artistry. She made me look stunning for my engagement photos and wedding. She was puntual and reliable and I enjoyed that she was so professional. Hard to come by nowadays, especially with make up artists. She is the best!

Sent on 10/22/2011

Award

Makeup by Sha FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Makeup

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Makeup by Sha 1
    10% Off Any Half Day HD Bridal Makeup Package
    Receive a 10% discount on any half day HD bridal makeup application. Includes bride, up to five bridesmaids and lashes for all. Up to five hours of service within a 1 hour travel radius.

• Jersey City, 07302 See on map