Makeup By Sarah Lord

Newburyport, MA View map

When a makeup line representative came into the salon I was currently working for, their "less is more" approach intrigued me and I dove in head first to a world I wasn't extremely familiar with. We all grow up trying our best when it comes to makeup but are never fully taught the basics. Makeup should never be something to be afraid of, or in my opinion, overdone.

I specialize in a more natural approach to every makeup application highlighting your natural beauty with a little extra glam, all while listening to your needs and overall goal in a completed look.

Clean beauty is something I am passionate about which is why I also offer lessons in organic makeup and include these products in all of my applications. We have all the resources to take care of our skin, so why not take advantage!

I look forward to meeting you whether it be for a wedding, special event, commercial or film work or a general girls night out with a makeup party!

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$50

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$50

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$50

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$50

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$50

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$50

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$51

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$85

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$70

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Mult. Stylists
Skincare

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes

• Hana
    Hana Married on 04/23/2022

Sarah is a master MUA

Sarah is an incredibly talented MUA. I wanted a dramatic glam look on my wedding and she delivered on all accounts. Also, as an Asian woman, it was important to me that she had experience with Asian facial features in her portfolio and she nailed it. She was also able to accommodate my mom who was a last minute add on and everyone was finished early! And finally, and most importantly, my makeup held up beautifully throughout the entire day though happy tears and lots of dancing sweat.
    Samantha R. Married on 02/12/2022

BEAUTIFUL natural wedding day makeup

One of my main goals for my wedding day was to look like myself. Sarah totally understood that and she expertly made sure that my makeup looked beautiful, yet natural. Additionally, she took into consideration my concern about darker lip colors and heavy lashes, and suggested a lip color and lash size that were perfect for me! Day-of, she and her team made me and my bridal party look like movie stars! They worked quickly and got us all done ahead of schedule. I am so appreciate that she was part of the glam squad for my wedding!
  • Christina
    Christina C. Married on 08/14/2021

Hire Sarah!

I hired Sarah and her bestie, Callie, for hair and make-up for my wedding last August (2021). Let me say that I am SO thankful that I had them on my team! Working with Sarah, Callie, and their assistant, Kate, was easy, comfortable, and made for a relaxing morning getting ready for my wedding. As professional as they are, they are also just really fun to be around! This team works in tandem beautifully and my bridesmaids and I all had time to get ready and have touch ups with time to spare. When it came to makeup, Sarah listened to everyone's individual tastes and my bridesmaid's were thrilled with the results. It was also a zillion degrees out and Sarah knew the right type of makeup to ensure we stayed photo-ready throughout the day. For hair, Callie was a magician. She can do thick, thin, short, long hair you name it. She did a combination of updos and down-styles that flattered everyone. Kate was an awesome addition who blending in with Sarah and Callie beautifully. I also had a very positive experience at my trial before the wedding and would highly recommend to do! I would recommend Sarah, Callie, and their team for our wedding, you won't be disappointed!

Makeup By Sarah Lord's reply:

Oh my gosh thank you! We had the absolute BEST day and fell in LOVE with that venue! We both wish you the best and thank you again for having us!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Real Weddings

• Jesse & Mike
    34 photos · 10/15/2020

18 Titcomb Street Newburyport, MA, 01950

by appointment only
Location of (Makeup By Sarah Lord)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding