Orange, Orange, CA 92867 Map · Phone number

About Makeup By Razan

A professional wedding makeup service in Orange, California, Makeup by Razan specializes in stunning bridal looks. Owned and operated by certified makeup artist Razan Kesbeh, the company prides itself on staying up to date with the latest trends and application techniques. Knowledgeable and creative, Makeup by Razan is the perfect choice for enhancing your natural beauty and confidence on your big day.

Razan and her talented team of makeup professionals pride themselves on recreating the newest styles for brides of all face shapes, eye colors and skin tones. To make you look your very best, services include:

• Consultations
  • Traditional makeup application
  • Makeup trials
  • Bridal party makeup
  • Lash extensions

Areas Covered
Makeup by Razan proudly offers wedding makeup services to brides located in Orange, California. Services are also extended to interested brides in and around the Orange County, California area.

Follow Makeup By Razan on

Long eyelashes
Long eyelashes
photo mar 02 1 17 29 pm

3 Reviews for Makeup By Razan

Razan helped me create the perfect look for my bridal shower. I always feel like makeup looks weird on me but what she did with her brushes and her hands worked wonders on me! There is no doubting her skills! I wasn't sure of the look I wanted but she was able to invision it and the result was amazing! the next time I have an event to go to or for my own events I will definitely be calling her again! Thanks so much Razan for making me feel beautiful on my bridal shower!

Sent on 03/29/2016

It was my first time ever getting my make up done by Razan, but it definitely won't be my last. I was so refreshingly pleased with her work, I've never felt more beautiful! She listened to what I wanted, while helping me with what I wasn't too sure about (I know nothing about make up lol). Her recommendations were considerate and experienced. From the first time I called her, up until the event, everything was dealt with in a timely and professional manner. The best part, after my make up of course, was how kind and fun Razan was. She will definitely make you excited about your look and your event. Thank you SO MUCH Razan!

Sent on 04/11/2016

Aisha · Married on 02/27/2015

Razan is my GO-TO makeup artist. She has been doing my makeup for the most important moments in my life. She was apart of my engagement shoot, bridal shower, as well as my reception! Clearly I trust the woman with my life! She is extremely talented. I am EXTREMELY picky with my makeup. I have always given her specifics to what I want my overall look to be, and I can tell you she nails it on the DOT. Her party makeup is amazing. Being South Asian, I need makeup artists that know how to work with color and drama. She is great with different looks. She can do a simple daytime look to dramatic, bright colors and she will still leave you looking very elegant. The best part...the make up lasts HOURS. I have never had any issues with it cracking or smearing or chalking. And that too, after hours of dancing and partying. She does exactly what you ask and if not more! She has been great with booking appointments no cancellations and always on time. On top of it all, she is an extremely down-to-earth girl! A lot of these make up artists start to let their talent get to their heads, but Razan is not like that at all! I still go to her for any event and will keep going, so I definitely recommend her to anyone and everyone!!

Sent on 03/17/2016

Makeup By Razan FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 75.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Contour Makeup