146 Waldorf Drive, Akron, OH 44313 Map · Phone number

About Makeup by Rachel Lorraine

With over a decade of experience in the beauty industry Rachel Lorraine Artistry is an award winning makeup artist who specializes in luxury, on-site makeup for your Wedding or Special Event, in the Northeast Ohio & surrounding areaa. Whether it is a one-on-one personal consultation or making an entire bridal party look and feel as beautiful as possible, I love every single minute of what I do! I take great pride in my work and I am committed to providing a one-of-a kind beauty experience, tailored exclusively for you! Your wedding will be one of the most photographed events of your life. Contracting a makeup professional for your special day will guarantee you picture perfect results!

Follow Makeup by Rachel Lorraine on

amy ertas engagement 51 800780 1562943957
amy ertas engagement 51 800780 1562943957

23 Reviews for Makeup by Rachel Lorraine

1 User photo

Makeup by Rachel Lorraine 1

Allison Merrill · Married on 07/07/2019

Makeup for wedding day!

Rachel was amazing and I absolutely loved the way she did my makeup! She was professional, positive and super personable! I would highly recommend her! She kept my makeup natural and made me look and feel beautiful and confident on my wedding day! She was amazing and did a great job for all of the women who also got their makeup done for my wedding! She was prompt and did a spectacular job! She did a great job on my trial too, that is the pic posted.

Sent on 07/14/2019
    Makeup by Rachel Lorraine 2

Courtney · Married on 09/16/2017

Rachel went above and beyond my expectations! I have never felt more beautiful in my life! She uses quality makeup and makes it look so natural! Loved her!

Sent on 10/07/2017

Lindsie · Married on 09/09/2017

Rachel was absolutely amazing to my girls and I on my wedding day. She made every single one of us (including mom) feel so beautiful! She made me feel so special on my wedding day. Her work is amazing and I am so glad I found her! I had no doubts as soon as I saw her portfolio. She took her time on every one of us. She was so fun and sweet to all of us. I will recommend Rachel over and over to anyone looking for spectacular makeup work!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Award

Makeup by Rachel Lorraine FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 130.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 130.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 130.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists

• Loren Jackson Photography
    Loren Jackson Photography Wedding Photographers

Rachel is always a pleasure to work with! She provides an experience for each of her Brides that is unlike any other MUA I know!

• MyFairMakeup Artistry
    MyFairMakeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Makeup by Rachel Lorraine is not only my mentor, but she is an artist that is truly talented and genuine to work with! Super knowledgeable, creative, and professional, she will transform your get ready day into a fun and enjoyable experience. I have never worked with another artist that is so calm and collected and in turn transfers that relaxed feeling onto her clients. She is truly a pro I trust!

• Meg Bowman Photography