22 Reviews for Makeup by Rachel Lorraine

Natural Makeup (2)
Makeup Trial (2)
Multi. Stylists (1)
22 Makeup by Rachel Lorraine Reviews

Rachel went above and beyond my expectations! I have never felt more beautiful in my life! She uses quality makeup and makes it look so natural! Loved her!

Profile Picture Courtney, 9/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup

Rachel was absolutely amazing to my girls and I on my wedding day. She made every single one of us (including mom) feel so beautiful! She made me feel so special on my wedding day. Her work is amazing and I am so glad I found her! I had no doubts as soon as I saw her portfolio. She took her time on every one of us. She was so fun and sweet to all of us. I will recommend Rachel over and over to anyone looking for spectacular makeup work!

Profile Picture Lindsie, 9/9/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Fake Lashes, Wedding Party Makeup, Consultations

Rachel is just AMAZING! She is such a wonderful artist and made me and my entire bridal party/family feel so incredibly beautiful! She is kind, funny and professional! I would love to work with her again!

Profile Picture Brittany, 6/11/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Group Services, Makeup

This is the second time Rachel has done my makeup and both times were flawless and lasted all night. Rachel is very adaptable to different makeup styles and listens to what her clients want. Some of my bridesmaids were a little scared of makeup and mothers didn't want too much. Rachel did exactly what they wanted and made them all feel comfortable with the makeup. If I were to do it again, I would definitely have Rachel be my makeup artist again! Thanks, again, Rachel!

Profile Picture Ashley, 12/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Rachel was great. Not only is she self taught, but extremely talented, kind, and a very easy person to talk and connect with while she made me the most beautiful I have ever felt. Her prices are extremely reasonable as well

Profile Picture Katie, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Rachel did a fantastic job on myself (the bride), my bridesmaids, my mom, and mother in law. We got started a little later than what we planned to, but she was able to get everyone done on time and we all looked absolutely beautiful. Rachel really focuses on what you want. I told her I wanted a really natural look and she nailed it. I also added two people a few days before the wedding and she was able to accommodate everyone. Highly recommend. Thank you again!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/22/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

She was so much fun to work with, very professional and light hearted. She made everyone in my wedding party look absolutely stunning and natural!

Profile Picture Amelia, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Rachel did an amazing job for my wedding! She made my bridesmaids and me look flawless! she listened to the bridal look I wanted to achieve. Highly recommend...I never felt more beautiful thanks to Rachel's skills!!

Profile Picture Becky, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Rachel does a wonderful job for any occasion! She had done my make up for family pictures to my wedding day. I would highly recommend her for any event!!!!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 9/4/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Rachel came to me highly recommended by many friends who had attended weddings where she was the makeup artist. She was hands down one of the easiest decisions I made when booking my vendors. I actually booked my wedding date around her availability. (she is in high demand) Rachel was such a pleasure to work with from day 1. She was prompt and thorough in her initial communications, which made me feel very comfortable during the process. She has a very well thought out agreement and booking process, which put my mind as ease. It was apparent from the start that she takes great pride in her business. Day of, she showed up on time, (5am in the freaking morning) looking professional with a smile on her face, with everything she could possibly need (lights, chair, table) ready to glam us up. She is just a blast to be around. Not only was she our makeup artists, but with all of her experience she helped to keep us on time, was a therapist and calming voice when I began to get a bit anxious for the day. It's obvious by her portfolio that her work is just stunning and far above other makeup artists here locally. What you do not see on her website and portfolio though, is just how lovable and fun she is. It's like having your best friend be your makeup artist. SHE IS THE WHOLE PACKAGE. Book her!

Profile Picture Rachel, 8/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Top notch! She made me look my absolute best and my wedding party LOVED her as well :)

Profile Picture User6900841, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Rachel is wonderful to work with and a total sweetheart. I met with her for my trial and loved the look she did after giving her very little guidance. She reproduced it on the wedding day and the makeup didn't budge the entire (very hot) day. I felt beautiful! We had 8 girls getting makeup done so she brought an assistant to the hotel, who was lovely and very talented as well. They were also very good at managing time and we were all done within the slated timeframe.

Highly recommend!

Profile Picture User4592747, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Makeup, Fake Lashes

Rachel was great to work with! She was very friendly, on time and prepared, and she did beautiful makeup for my bridal party and myself! I will definitely use her in the future for special events!

Profile Picture User6976953, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Rachel was AMAZING and my wedding makeup was AMAZING!! it is hard to put your trust into someone when their doing your make up especially for such special day and (us woman can be so picky) but the minute I met Rachel and she started on her canvas (my face) I knew I was going to love it!!!
My trial was awesome and the day of was just PERFECT! She was spot on with exactly what I wanted. A few bridesmaids had their make up done as well and loved it!

Profile Picture Hayley , 5/21/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

I hired Rachel as a gift for my best friends wedding. She was FABULOUS and everyone's makeup turned out absolutely STUNNING! I've never felt so glam, and as a hairstylist I recommend her to all of my clients who are planning their big day! I would not even think twice about booking her, she's amazing!

Profile Picture Rachel, 5/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I was referred to Rachel by a flood of referrals on various sites and it was no mystery as to why - she is an absolute rockstar of a makeup artist (and woman)! She steamrolled through SIX different girls with completely different personalities and ages the morning of my wedding this past Saturday and not a single girl left feeling anything less than stunning. My makeup was exactly what I had pictured for the big day and lasted all day and night - through all the rain, tears and sweaty dancing. I can't thank or highly recommend Rachel enough, but I can absolutely guarantee you that you will not regret enlisting her talent. And if all of that wasn't enough, she had personality for days - she was such a blast to work with and talk to all morning. Thank you so very much for all of your hard work, Rachel!!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Rachel was amazing! Truly could not be happier with my experience with her. She is an incredible make-up artist and wonderful to work with. HIGHLY recommend. You will not be disappointed :)

Profile Picture Lexy, 2/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

Rachel was absolutely amazing. Not only did she give me a classic yet glamorous look, but she also made the morning of my wedding so enjoyable! When I started picking vendors for our wedding, I knew I wanted to be surrounded by fun, happy people on our big day. After meeting with Rachel for my trial, I knew instantly that I needed her in my wedding day entourage. She made my entire wedding party look gorgeous while keeping us all laughing and having fun. She is the perfect mix of professional and personable, and I promise you'll want to be her best friend. And have her do your makeup every morning. Trust me, you'll love her!

Profile Picture Natosha, 1/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Rachel made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day! She did a wonderful job on my mom, sister, and I. She works magic! She's amazing at what she does! I highly recommend her to everyone.

Profile Picture Taylor, 1/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Rachel is the best! She made my mom, sister, and I feel so beautiful on my wedding day. She is very passionate about her job. I wish that she could do my makeup everyday.

Profile Picture Taylor, 1/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Rachel is amazing! Truly talented! From our first communication we were like old friends and I felt so comfortable with her. She provided my whole wedding party with high quality motives make-up and it lasted my whole night!
She is very knowledgable about her products. Rachel listens to exactly what YOU want, which is so important as the bride. I whole heartily recommend Rachel's services. She was a crucial part in my amazing day- let her make your day amazing, too!

Profile Picture mandy, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Rachel was the perfect make up artist for my wedding day- she knew exactly what I needed to achieve the glamorous look I was going for. I would definitely recommend Rachel to any and all brides and bridesmaids - she is beyond amazing to work with and she'll turn you into a masterpiece!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/6/15, 8 Reviews