Makeup by Nath

Harrisburg, PA View map

Makeup is not just lipstick & liners but it is an art form to me and an expression of you.

I am an artist with an eye for beauty and a steady hand with perfection to detail. I started my business with a concentration in the fine arts from the University of Pittsburgh, 3 years in the healthcare field and schooling from Von Lee, Baltimore MD in Aesthetics. I'm skilled in applying my study of facial anatomy and color theory to all complexions and eye shapes of every nationality.

My name is Nath and I'm a licensed Esthetician and professional makeup artist. I provide on-site professional bridal and airbrush makeup services to Harrisburg, York, Lancaster and Central PA.

Please come visit my website www.NathMao.com and contact me for pricing.

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$100.00

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$65.00

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$130.00

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$75.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$65.00

$85.00

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for body art?

$125.00

Which of the following are included in prices?

Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Body Art
Facials
Makeup
Licensed

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes

Nichole Married on 03/17/2018
    My experience was above and beyond what I have ever dreamed of or expected. She turned me from being a self conscious person, into feeling like a princess and model on my wedding day which I never thought was possible. I have very thin hair and have always been self conscious of my hair and looks, she made my hair look thick, full, and elegant which was above and beyond my expectations. Her makeup services made me look like a model out of a magazine it was so perfect. I would recommend her over and over again if you want your wedding date to be the best most memorable day of your life!
    Lauren Married on 12/10/2017
    Nath did the makeup for my winter wedding this past December at Moonstone Manor. She was fabulous! She was fun, professional, and made em look amazing. She listened to me and worked with me through two makeup trials to help me achieve the look I was going for. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone.
    Annelise Married on 09/03/2016
    There is no better feeling then feeling like a princess on your wedding day and Nath made it happen! Consultations were great and she made the getting ready process easy the morning of…she even gave me a little fix up bag to keep my look on point throughout the day! Cant thank her enough for helping make my day the special one that it was! 

Makeup by Nath's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write me a great review. I hoped everything worked out with your passport! Best wishes!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Real Weddings

• Nick & Laura
    26 photos · 06/18/2016

909 N Mountain Road Harrisburg, PA, 17112
7175152020
Location of (Makeup by Nath)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding