York, PA 17408 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Makeup by Nath

Makeup is not just lipstick & liners but it is an art form to me and an expression of you.

I am an artist with an eye for beauty and a steady hand with perfection to detail. I started my business with a concentration in the fine arts from the University of Pittsburgh, 3 years in the healthcare field and schooling from Von Lee, Baltimore MD in Aesthetics. I'm skilled in applying my study of facial anatomy and color theory to all complexions and eye shapes of every nationality.

My name is Nath and I'm a licensed Esthetician and professional makeup artist. I provide on-site professional bridal and airbrush makeup services to Harrisburg, York, Lancaster and Central PA.

Please come visit my website www.NathMao.com and contact me for pricing.

Follow Makeup by Nath on

Makeup by Nath 1
Makeup by Nath 2
Makeup by Nath 3

Nichole · Married on 03/17/2018

My experience was above and beyond what I have ever dreamed of or expected. She turned me from being a self conscious person, into feeling like a princess and model on my wedding day which I never thought was possible. I have very thin hair and have always been self conscious of my hair and looks, she made my hair look thick, full, and elegant which was above and beyond my expectations. Her makeup services made me look like a model out of a magazine it was so perfect. I would recommend her over and over again if you want your wedding date to be the best most memorable day of your life!

Sent on 03/20/2018
    Makeup by Nath 4
    Makeup by Nath 5
    Makeup by Nath 6

Lauren · Married on 12/10/2017

Nath did the makeup for my winter wedding this past December at Moonstone Manor. She was fabulous! She was fun, professional, and made em look amazing. She listened to me and worked with me through two makeup trials to help me achieve the look I was going for. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 01/11/2018

Annelise · Married on 09/03/2016

There is no better feeling then feeling like a princess on your wedding day and Nath made it happen! Consultations were great and she made the getting ready process easy the morning of…she even gave me a little fix up bag to keep my look on point throughout the day! Cant thank her enough for helping make my day the special one that it was! 

Sent on 10/04/2016

Makeup by Nath's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write me a great review. I hoped everything worked out with your passport! Best wishes!

Makeup by Nath FAQ