Makeup by Nath Reviews

30 | Harrisburg, PA

30 Reviews for Makeup by Nath

Nichole · Married on 03/17/2018

My experience was above and beyond what I have ever dreamed of or expected. She turned me from being a self conscious person, into feeling like a princess and model on my wedding day which I never thought was possible. I have very thin hair and have always been self conscious of my hair and looks, she made my hair look thick, full, and elegant which was above and beyond my expectations. Her makeup services made me look like a model out of a magazine it was so perfect. I would recommend her over and over again if you want your wedding date to be the best most memorable day of your life!

Sent on 03/20/2018

Lauren · Married on 12/10/2017

Nath did the makeup for my winter wedding this past December at Moonstone Manor. She was fabulous! She was fun, professional, and made em look amazing. She listened to me and worked with me through two makeup trials to help me achieve the look I was going for. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 01/11/2018

Annelise · Married on 09/03/2016

There is no better feeling then feeling like a princess on your wedding day and Nath made it happen! Consultations were great and she made the getting ready process easy the morning of…she even gave me a little fix up bag to keep my look on point throughout the day! Cant thank her enough for helping make my day the special one that it was! 

Sent on 10/04/2016

Makeup by Nath's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write me a great review. I hoped everything worked out with your passport! Best wishes!

Kelsy · Married on 10/10/2015

When I look back at my wedding one thing I will always remember is how beautiful I felt. Thanks to Nath I knew my makeup looked flawless and I received so many compliments throughout the day. Nath was very easy to work with and very accommodating. I changed plans last minute and she had no problem with the schedule and location change. I got my make-up done and then 3 of my bridesmaids as well. Each one looked flawless and said the price they paid was more than worth the outcome! Nath is very reasonable and your bridal party will love the work she does!

If you want someone who will do an amazing job with make-up, is professional, and flexible then Nath is who you should book!

Sent on 11/23/2015

Makeup by Nath's reply:

Thank you so much for you review Kelsy!
  • Kahla

Kahla · Married on 09/12/2015

Nath Mao is an amazing make-up artist! Before Nath did the make-up for my wedding, I scheduled a make-up trial with her. I wanted to feel beautiful on my wedding day, but I was anxious about having my make-up done as I have a poor complexion with acne and scars. Nath had no problem making my skin look flawless with airbrush foundation. She did a wonderful job enhancing my natural beauty, and moreover, making me feel pretty. On my wedding day, Nath arrived early and applied make-up for 7 people: 3 of my bridesmaids, my mother, my mother-in-law, my grandmother, and myself. Everyone was very pleased with their make-up and truly looked exquisite. Nath did a great job applying my make-up the day of the wedding, even though I was a bit of an emotional mess, and had no problem changing my eye color up a bit from what we had originally planned on during the trial. And I must say, my make-up held up beautifully despite rain, tears, and sweat! Nath was very kind, sweet, and talented, and I would HIGHLY recommend her services to anyone. THANK YOU so much for making me, and the important ladies in my life, look and feel pretty on my wedding day :) You are wonderful, Nath!

Sent on 12/07/2015

Makeup by Nath's reply:

Thank you for your review! It brings so much joy knowing how happy my talent can make a lady feel on her special day!

Nikki · Married on 08/01/2015

I recently utilized Nath's services for my wedding, and could not have been happier. She was professional, polite, friendly, and did an amazing job. i got airbrushed makeup and my bridesmaid got traditional. Both of our applications came out wonderfully. My airbrushed makeup stayed put for the entire night through tears and kisses and LOTS of dancing. It was fantastic.

Sent on 08/13/2015

Makeup by Nath's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review Nikki! You and your family were so hospitable and wonderful to work with!

Jennifer · Married on 07/18/2015

I cannot say enough great things about Nath! She is incredibly down-to-earth, extremely responsive and unbelievably talented! She did my bridal makeup, as well as the makeup for my mother, mother-in-law and 2 of my bridesmaids! I splurged on the airbrush option, while everyone else got the traditional makeup. I wanted my makeup very natural, and she didn't disappoint, it was perfect! It lasted all day long, and still looked great at the end of the night. Everyone looked beautiful, and my mom couldn't stop talking about how none of her makeup came off through all the tears! I highly recommend Nath for all of your wedding makeup needs!

Sent on 08/03/2015

Makeup by Nath's reply:

Jennifer, thank you for the lovely review! You all were wonderful to work with!

Loved working with you! It was a pleasure having you part of my special day! Thanks for your great and professional work :)

Sent on 06/09/2015

Nath is awesome- I would recommend her/ her services to anyone; my bridesmaids and I looked flawless! I left my makeup on until the day after my wedding & it looked just as great as it did for my wedding! I saw previews of my wedding photos & I could not have been more pleased with how my makeup looked in all of the photographs!

Sent on 12/12/2014

Courtney · Married on 10/10/2014

Nath and Ashley were amazing. They made us all feel so comfortable and their work was amazing. Nath was very responsive throughout my wedding planning when I had questions for her. She was definitely professional and open to any recommendations from me. Nath and Ashley exceeded any expectations my bridal party and I had. I highly recommend Nath and her team to do your makeup on your wedding day!!!! She is amazing!!!

Sent on 11/03/2014

Thank you Courtney!!

Danelle · Married on 09/13/2014

Nath was absolutely wonderful to work with for my wedding makeup. From the trial, I knew she was going to be fantastic the day of and she lived up to and exceeded expectations! My makeup was absolutely perfect! I felt the way every bride should on her wedding day - beautiful. Nath not only made me feel special but also took the time to listen to all of my bridesmaids, my mom, and my mother in law's requests. They all looked incredible and loved their makeup. I am incredibly particular about my makeup and was hesitant when I began my search but I am so so happy that I met Nath. I would recommend her servcies for anyone that is looking for a professional, fun, and talented makeup artist!

Sent on 09/30/2014

Danelle,
    you were a gem to work with! Thank you for the thoughtful review!

Julie · Married on 09/06/2014

Nath was better than I could have ever expected for my wedding makeup! She did such an amazing job and made me feel like a celebrity - the quality of the makeup and service was high-end yet fun at the same time! She also did the most beautiful work on my mom's makeup. My mom is so picky about her makeup, and Nath really listened and did it so perfectly. She was also able to do makeup for two of my bridesmaids and we gave her a limited amount of time and she was so efficient but gentle and relaxing to be around at the same time! It's amazing to feel like you found a total gem for such an important day, and Nath Mao is just that! My husband told me a few times on the day of the wedding how gorgeous my makeup looked and we especially enjoyed how pretty the photos all turned out thanks to this professional work! I definitely recommend!!!!!!!

Sent on 09/23/2014

Marissa · Married on 09/05/2014

I would give Nath 10 stars if wedding wire let me. I planned my wedding in PA while living 6 hours south in VA. Nath was very easy to work with, she was flexible with my travel schedule for my trial. She was very easy to get in touch with during the planning process. She was punctual and very professional. Now for the good stuff- Nath is a true artist! My make up was so beautiful and perfect for my wedding that I didn't want to wash my face after it was over! I didn't look done up, just the most beautiful version of myself. My mother and mother-in-law also had their makeup done. They were both a little nervous, never having their makeup done before, but couldn't have been happier with Nath's work. My curls were pinned by my hairstylist to help hold them and Nath was so gracious as to take all of the pins out and she even perfectly put my veil in place. She didn't have to do either of those things for me, but I am so grateful she did. If I had to do it all over again I would pick Nath and not change a single thing about my wedding day makeup. I am so lucky to have found her!

Sent on 11/19/2014

Nath was amazing to work with for my wedding. She did my makeup and all of my bridesmaid's make up as well. It lasted all night. It was exactly what I wanted. All of my bridesmaids felt beautiful. Five stars for sure. She was great.

Sent on 09/09/2014

Christina · Married on 08/16/2014

Nath did an amazing job on my make-up the day of the wedding. She was professional and very kind! She made me feel so beautiful and allowed me to tell her what I liked! She did a great job on all the girls and made them look beautiful! Nath's greatest quality is her attention to detail. She took her time and made sure each girl looked absolutely stunning. She was also flexible with the schedule as it was a crazy morning getting ready. Thanks for making me a beautiful bride!
    -Christina Bordieri

Sent on 08/27/2014

Makeup by Nath's reply:

Tina, thank you so much for your review! You were an incredible bride that day with the craziness going on around us!

Schynell · Married on 07/12/2014

Wonderful experience! Nath was set-up and ready to go prior to my appointment. She was very professional, perfected my look and was completed within our time frame.

Sent on 08/01/2014

Makeup by Nath's reply:

It was wonderful having you as my client! Thank you again!

Sucatha · Married on 06/21/2014

Workin with Nath was absolutely wonderful! When I first met with her, I told her the word for the day would be STUNNING! She did just that! The makeup she did for me was stunning! She was super sweet and she did a fabulous job! She even worked to fit the bride in at the last minute! She was extremely flexible and the bride's makeup looked beautiful! I would definitely recommend Nath! She was fantastic! Thanks, Nath, for making me and the bride look STUNNING for the day!

Sent on 07/27/2014

Makeup by Nath's reply:

I love it, lol! Thanks for the review Sucatha!

It was great working with Nath! Thank you so much for all your help!

Sent on 06/08/2014

Terri · Married on 05/17/2014

AWESOME!!!! She did a great job on all my bridemaids and myself!! I am very picky when it comes to make up and Nath definatly impressed me. She was able to change anything I had asked. She also was very knowledgeable when it came to make up and techniques. I over heard a lot of my girls asking questions, and she did not have any problems answering. She was very down to earth and fun to be around. Very pleased that I chose her to do our makeup. I will be using her again!! Thanks so much Nath! You and your services were awesome!!

Sent on 06/02/2014

Makeup by Nath's reply:

Thank you Terri! I really enjoyed working with you and your bridesmaids!

Annie · Married on 04/12/2014

Nath is an amazing make up artist! She is prompt, thoughtful, and creative. She was extremely flexible and responsive in setting up my trial run (I live 9+ hours out of the area and had a limited time that I was available). I am not one to wear a lot of make up, and she made me look like a better version of myself for my wedding day. She also did make up for my mom, my mother-in-law, maid of honor, and 2 of my bridesmaids. Everyone was happy with their looks! I cannot say enough good things about Nath and would highly recommend her :)

Sent on 06/12/2014

Makeup by Nath's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review Annie!

Jjaime · event on: 11/17/2013

Very happy with Nath! The makeup was spot on!! I love fit! First time meeting her, very comforting, awesome personality- I couldn't of picked a better makeup artist for my figure competition that day. Thank you!

Sent on 12/24/2013

Abbie · Married on 11/02/2013

Nath was professional and relatable at the same time. I walked away wanting her to be my best friend! She made me feel comfortable, beautiful, and confident. I am so lucky to have found her, and I would recommend her to anyone out there who wants to feel that much more beautiful on any given day. I will always remain grateful to her.

Sent on 11/19/2013

Danielle · event on: 11/01/2013

She did a fantastic Job! I received so many compliments that night.

Sent on 11/04/2013

Kimmie · Married on 06/22/2013

I couldn't have been happier with everything I felt so beautiful in the one day it counted and I don't think I would've been able to feel that way without nath!

Sent on 07/04/2013

Pheap · Married on 06/22/2013

She look great, got to the salon on time, was personal with my customers and did an awesome job for the wedding party ...

Sent on 07/13/2013