Makeup by Nancy

San Diego, CA View map

Nancy is a Premier Wedding Makeup artist in San Diego. With over 18 years of experience in the industry, she will ensure that you'll be phooto ready and look absolutely flawless on your special day. Choose from Airbrush or Traditional makeup. She also offers Custom Organic Spray Tanning. On location services for San Diego, Temecula and Southern California.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$300

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$175

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$300

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$15

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$125

$10

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Makeup
Tanning
Licensed

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning
Spray Tanning

Lauren Married on 04/02/2022

Amazing work, highly recommend!

Nancy was so wonderful to work with for my wedding! She did my makeup, all of my bridesmaids, and both the mother of the bride and mother of the groom for our wedding! Everyone’s make up looked amazing and lasted the whole night!! Loved my makeup trial with her, and we both agreed on some changes together when she arrived for my wedding day, which turned out absolutely perfect! She is such a fun person to hang out with while getting ready on the day-of! I can’t recommend Nancy enough for your wedding, or any other special event!!
    Lois Y. Married on 03/25/2022

The Best Wedding Makeup Artist!

I wholeheartedly recommend Nancy for anyone's makeup artist on their special day. She is so absolutely sweet and welcoming, even with all of my questions and indecisiveness with what final look I wanted. I've never had an issue with communications with her throughout the wedding planning process (you'll find out how some vendors will take forever to contact you back or never will). She's the only person I'll ever have confidence with to work on my thick hooded small eyes as well. She did my makeup trial, my makeup for my engagement session, and an eye makeup trial (because I couldn't decide what colors I wanted on my eyes and if I wanted to do false lashes or eyelash extensions... see what she had to deal with?) prior to the wedding.

On the actual wedding day, she was on time and ready to work and I didn't have to worry about her timeliness. All of my girls wanted different looks (natural to full glam), and she and her assistant makeup artist killed each look. A couple days before the wedding, I was so determined to squeeze this new super dark blackhead on my cheek -> turned out to be a new mole and I made a big scratch on my face trying to cut it out haha. Nancy did a fantastic job covering up that scar along with my other imperfections I was insecure about. I was so stressed about the wedding that I got sick (not COVID) and I definitely looked how I felt, but she still made me look AMAZING. Plus, she kept giving me morale support throughout the morning getting ready, which I greatly appreciated. I don't think I'm normally a good-looking person, but I look back constantly at my wedding photos because I looked SO good, all because of Nancy and her magic. I 100% believe choosing Nancy to do my wedding makeup was one of the best choices I made for the wedding and I can't wait to find more excuses for her to do my makeup again :). Thank you so much, Nancy!
  • Melba
    Melba J. Married on 05/29/2021

Nancy is the Best!

She did 3 bridesmaids, mother in law, my mom and my make up (Bride) and WOW! She is phenomenal. Everyone looked stunning. We all looked 10 years younger and the make up held up beautifully the whole night. I got so many compliments on make up, lashes, and over all look.
    Would recommend 1000% 👌

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

8578 Lightwave Ave San Diego, CA, 92124
6196300362
Location of (Makeup by Nancy)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding