Makeup By Nancy

Salisbury, MA View map

Your Wedding day is one of the most special days of your life, and looking your best should be part of it! Nancy offers bridal and special occasion makeup, and performs on-site makeup application in Massachusetts and beyond. Nancy has been gifted with the talent of making women look beautiful, which helps them gain confidence with her makeup application techniques. A very compassionate person, Nancy sees each client for who she is and gives a look that’s right for her. Services provided can be traditional makeup as well as airbrush foundation makeup. False upper eye lid lashes are very popular and included in the brides makeup only.

Makeup trials are performed in Salisbury MA unless other arrangements can be made, please contact Nancy for further details.

All questions are welcomed, please email them to Nancy @ info@makeupbynancy.com and she would be happy to get back to you as quick as possible with a response.

It’s your Special Day, Make it a Beautiful One!

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Makeup
Licensed

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

Kathleen Married on 09/05/2021

Nancy is the best!

I hired Nancy for my wedding day makeup after working with her previously when I was a bridesmaid in 3 other weddings. She is the best! Flexible, accommodating, and makes you feel beautiful! She is great at personalizing each person's makeup to make them look and feel their best! I would highly recommend!
  • ..
    Danielle Married on 08/27/2021

Love Nancy!

Amazing! Personable, relatable and just did an amazing job:)!
  • Kathryn
    Kathryn C. Married on 05/15/2021

Book your makeup with Nancy today!

First, Nancy is amazing at what she does! Nancy did my makeup for my wedding. I am not an everyday makeup wearer so I was really nervous to book someone. Nancy made me feel so comfortable and at ease, she understood that I wanted to look like my natural self. Nancy was extremely easy to work with, she explained nearly everything she was using and during my trial we figured out what was going to work best for my wedding day. When the day came she did all the makeup for myself and my wedding party, we all looked amazing! 10/10 would recommend Nancy!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Dragonfly Photography Dragonfly Photography Wedding Photographers

If you want to look beautiful on your wedding day and in your wedding photos then hire Nancy. I have worked with her many times as a photographer and as a client and I am always beyond satisfied. Before I met Nancy I hated getting my makeup done by anyone I felt like I looked over done and not like myself. Nancy is a pro at enhancing beauty. She listens to what you want and does an amazing job. I recommend Nancy to all my clients, friends and family.

Fetching Events Fetching Events Wedding Planners

Working with Makeup By Nancy is absolutely one of the best choices a bride can make on her big day. Nancy is professional, on-time, calming, fun.....and most importantly - an excellent makeup artist. Brides & Moms alike love working with Nancy, and we never hesitate to recommend her!

Kimberly Meserve Photography Kimberly Meserve Photography Wedding Photographers

Love working with Nancy!

2 Elmwood Street Salisbury, MA, 01952
Location of (Makeup By Nancy)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding