Salisbury, MA 01952 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 20

About Makeup By Nancy

Your Wedding day is one of the most special days of your life, and looking your best should be part of it! Nancy offers bridal and special occasion makeup, and performs on-site makeup application in Massachusetts and beyond. Nancy has been gifted with the talent of making women look beautiful, which helps them gain confidence with her makeup application techniques. A very compassionate person, Nancy sees each client for who she is and gives a look that’s right for her. Services provided can be traditional makeup as well as airbrush foundation makeup. False upper eye lid lashes are very popular and included in the brides makeup only.

Makeup trials are performed in Salisbury MA unless other arrangements can be made, please contact Nancy for further details.

All questions are welcomed, please email them to Nancy @ info@makeupbynancy.com and she would be happy to get back to you as quick as possible with a response.

It’s your Special Day, Make it a Beautiful One!

Follow Makeup By Nancy on

watermarked 1
88926019ba838876 North shore boudoir wedding makeup by nancy 004
1017128210152220229132273171986566949562013n
newburyport ma wedding makeup by nancy 004
newburyport ma wedding makeup by nancy 006
10612729101532761302539894451967585048545574n
Makeup By Nancy
newburyport ma airbrush wedding makeup by nancy de
Makeup By Nancy
northshore ma wedding makeup by nancy misslewood t
img3271
Makeup By Nancy
northshore ma natural wedding makeup by nancy will
Makeup By Nancy
rockport ma natural wedding makeup by nancy solare
2014 05 25thomas pride 0704
amesbury ma same sex wedding makeup by nancy 001
Makeup By Nancy
seacoast wedding makeup by nancy glenn livermore p
watermarked 3

• Videos 1

84 Reviews for Makeup By Nancy

Victoria · Married on 09/08/2018

The absolute BEST!

Nancy is the absolute best!! I have worked with her on countless occasions for a variety of different events. Each one I have left feeling like a million bucks and have gotten so many compliments on my make-up. Besides being the sweetest, most down to earth person she is incredibly talented. She really knows her stuff, she can just look at your face and know what colors/style will flatter it the most. She can glam you up without making you look fake or she can give you a naturally beautiful look if that's what you prefer. All of my bridal party had different tastes in make up and Nancy easily accommodated them all and they were all blown away by her talent! Do yourself a favor and book her!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Jen & Scott · Married on 08/25/2018

Feel beautiful all day

I had a chance to book Nancy for my August 2018 Wedding and couldn’t be happier. Nancy listened carefully to my requests and allowed me the chance to try out different looks making sure I was completely comfortable with the final choice. Some of my bridesmaids also got their makeup done and they loved how they looked. She also did my daughter’s touch up who looked adorable. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Allie · Married on 08/24/2018

Nancy goes above and beyond for her customers. Add that to her stellar work, and you have one amazing person!

I first worked with Nancy when I was the MOH in my best friend's wedding two years ago. While I typically wear makeup, my bestie really doesn't; I was really curious how Nancy would glam someone up without making them look overdone if they're typically a natural beauty. My best friend looked stunning- Nancy mixed a very natural "enhancement" style of makeup with a few touches of drama that made my BFF look stunning. I was also lucky enough to have Nancy do my makeup, which was simple but stunning.

So, of course, when I recently got married I HAD to have Nancy! I loved my makeup- it was the "dramatic but not costume-y" look I wanted, which I was really struggling to describe. Nancy somehow knew instantly during my trial what to do, taking into account my wedding venue, skin tone, time of year, wedding colors, etc. She did the same style for my wedding, and everyone kept complimenting on how perfect it looked. I absolutely loved it. She also did a couple bridesmaids as well as my mother's makeup, taking into account their styles and typical makeup application. My mom is totally makeup free at all times, and even she loved her fully-done look!

Here's where Nancy really shines, though. I posted on social media that I needed wine bottles the week before my wedding after changing some decor on a whim; Nancy came through with 100 for me! She even picked them up from the restaurant that offered them to her. She didn't expect anything out of this; she was simply just being a good person, helping someone out.

Nancy really loves what she does. She takes pride in her work and really strives to make relationships with her clients, and it shows. Nancy, you're the best!

Sent on 09/03/2018

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup, Licensed
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 16

• Dragonfly Photography
    Dragonfly Photography Wedding Photographers

If you want to look beautiful on your wedding day and in your wedding photos then hire Nancy. I have worked with her many times as a photographer and as a client and I am always beyond satisfied. Before I met Nancy I hated getting my makeup done by anyone I felt like I looked over done and not like myself. Nancy is a pro at enhancing beauty. She listens to what you want and does an amazing job. I recommend Nancy to all my clients, friends and family.

• Fetching Events
    Fetching Events Wedding Planners

Working with Makeup By Nancy is absolutely one of the best choices a bride can make on her big day. Nancy is professional, on-time, calming, fun.....and most importantly - an excellent makeup artist. Brides & Moms alike love working with Nancy, and we never hesitate to recommend her!

• Kimberly Meserve Photography