Salisbury, MA 01952 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 20

About Makeup By Nancy

Your Wedding day is one of the most special days of your life, and looking your best should be part of it! Nancy offers bridal and special occasion makeup, and performs on-site makeup application in Massachusetts and beyond. Nancy has been gifted with the talent of making women look beautiful, which helps them gain confidence with her makeup application techniques. A very compassionate person, Nancy sees each client for who she is and gives a look that’s right for her. Services provided can be traditional makeup as well as airbrush foundation makeup. False upper eye lid lashes are very popular and included in the brides makeup only.

Makeup trials are performed in Salisbury MA unless other arrangements can be made, please contact Nancy for further details.

All questions are welcomed, please email them to Nancy @ info@makeupbynancy.com and she would be happy to get back to you as quick as possible with a response.

It’s your Special Day, Make it a Beautiful One!

Follow Makeup By Nancy on

watermarked 1
88926019ba838876 North shore boudoir wedding makeup by nancy 004
1017128210152220229132273171986566949562013n
newburyport ma wedding makeup by nancy 004
newburyport ma wedding makeup by nancy 006
10612729101532761302539894451967585048545574n
Makeup By Nancy
newburyport ma airbrush wedding makeup by nancy de
Makeup By Nancy
northshore ma wedding makeup by nancy misslewood t
img3271
Makeup By Nancy
northshore ma natural wedding makeup by nancy will
Makeup By Nancy
rockport ma natural wedding makeup by nancy solare
2014 05 25thomas pride 0704
amesbury ma same sex wedding makeup by nancy 001
Makeup By Nancy
seacoast wedding makeup by nancy glenn livermore p
watermarked 3

86 Reviews for Makeup By Nancy

• Rachel

Rachel Leonard · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing job!!

I am so happy that I chose Nancy Gorman for my wedding makeup artist!! I got married in Ipswich, MA on 8/10/19 and Nancy was a perfect fit for my bridesmaids and I. She did such an amazing job on all of our makeup. I typically don’t wear a lot of makeup so I asked for a natural look and was so pleased with the final result. I got a ton of compliments that day and still felt like myself! She listened to our requests and finished all of the bridesmaids’ makeup as well as my mother in laws with perfect timing. Not only is she professional and knows her stuff but also has such a fun, bubbly personality. She even went out of her way to bring an essential oils diffuser and asked what I would like her to bring. I was feeling anxious and asked for something calming and it totally helped! We had a great experience with Nancy and I would recommend her to any bride!!

Sent on 08/27/2019

Mollie · Married on 05/18/2019

The best!!

I can't say enough about Nancy. I have had the pleasure of having Nancy doing my makeup for two weddings previous to my own. She did my makeup flawlessly in all three weddings! I am not much of a makeup wearer and Nancy knew that. She made sure that I was happy and comfortable throughout the entire process. I am a huge crier but my makeup stayed on my face perfectly without a smudge or anything! Not only is Nancy wonderful at makeup but she fits right in and makes you feel comfortable and relaxed on the day of the wedding! I would highly recommend Nancy to anyone!

Sent on 06/23/2019

Victoria · Married on 09/08/2018

The absolute BEST!

Nancy is the absolute best!! I have worked with her on countless occasions for a variety of different events. Each one I have left feeling like a million bucks and have gotten so many compliments on my make-up. Besides being the sweetest, most down to earth person she is incredibly talented. She really knows her stuff, she can just look at your face and know what colors/style will flatter it the most. She can glam you up without making you look fake or she can give you a naturally beautiful look if that's what you prefer. All of my bridal party had different tastes in make up and Nancy easily accommodated them all and they were all blown away by her talent! Do yourself a favor and book her!

Sent on 11/20/2018

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup, Licensed
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 16

• Dragonfly Photography
    Dragonfly Photography Wedding Photographers

If you want to look beautiful on your wedding day and in your wedding photos then hire Nancy. I have worked with her many times as a photographer and as a client and I am always beyond satisfied. Before I met Nancy I hated getting my makeup done by anyone I felt like I looked over done and not like myself. Nancy is a pro at enhancing beauty. She listens to what you want and does an amazing job. I recommend Nancy to all my clients, friends and family.

• Fetching Events
    Fetching Events Wedding Planners

Working with Makeup By Nancy is absolutely one of the best choices a bride can make on her big day. Nancy is professional, on-time, calming, fun.....and most importantly - an excellent makeup artist. Brides & Moms alike love working with Nancy, and we never hesitate to recommend her!

• Kimberly Meserve Photography