Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Makeup By Maryam

Makeup By Maryam is an Orange County based certified makeup artist who specializes in South Asian bridal makeup along with traditional and airbrush bridal makeup, party makeup, model makeup, prom makeup and hair services. Maryam has been in the industry for over 9 years and is constantly attending workshops and staying up to date with current trends. Maryam is also DressYourFace and Hollywood Production certified. Maryam's makeup style is a fusion between dramatic eastern makeup and classic soft western looks. Maryam's work has been published in online magazines and print publications.

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Regions serviced: Orange County

Follow Makeup By Maryam on

7 Reviews for Makeup By Maryam

User Photos
todo alt text
todo alt text

I’ve gotten to know Maryam through my husband when was doing a service for them. When for the first time I’ve talked to her, she was warm and answered my questions. I’ve done my trial on my wedding day, just going to the court. She has done my hair style as I asked her and my makeup was great for the occasion. On my reception, I’ve sent her a picture for my hair and one for my mkeup. She did a great job. I am very satisfied and happy. I highly recommend her.

Photo of Makeup By Maryam in Irvine, CA - My reception party.
Profile Picture Neda, 9/20/17, 1 Review
4.7

I've gotten to know Maryam through my husband. She did my makeup and hair on my wedding and reception days. She did an amazing job. I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Neda, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

The most incredible makeup artist. What would I have done without my angel Maryam? My makeup lasted all night, it didn't budge and i have the most troublesome oily skin. I landed the cover of Aroos magazine and my photographer Navid Soheilian was absolutely stunned by what a magnificent job Maryam did. I'm so lucky i found her!!!!!

Profile Picture Ladan, 7/26/17, 1 Review