Plainview, NY 11803 Map · Phone number

About Makeup By LO

Hello Brides! My name is Linda and from a very young age I have always had a passion for makeup and so with the help and support of my family and friends 10 years ago I decided to make my dreams a reality. I am certified in basic and advanced makeup, I offer everything from airbrush to eyelashes and will work with you to get the perfect look you want to achieve for your special day. I love what I do and am excited to be part of your day, contact me today and we can work together and make you Feel Fabulous!

makeuppic3
nikki
bride

6 Reviews for Makeup By LO

Nikki · Married on 08/26/2017

You cannot go wrong with Makeup by Lo! She listens to your wants/needs, runs with them, and makes a masterpiece out of your face! She makes even the most self conscious of people feel amazing on their big day!

Sent on 01/31/2017

Makeup By LO's reply:

Thank you it was such a pleasure working with you and rocking out to Bon Jovi!

Tina · Married on 10/23/2016

She did an amazing job on my wedding. My mother, maid of honor, bridesmaids, and flower girls all loved their makeup. She made sure she explained everything thoroughly and took the time to make sure everyone was happy with their results. I highly recommend her for every and any event! She's very professional and great to work with.

Erin · Married on 08/29/2015

Linda made me feel beautiful on my wedding day! She also allowed me the opportunity to have a trial to see how I would like to do everything on the day of. She allowed me time to think and make one of the many decisions I had to make while planning my wedding. She was patient, sweet, funny, and overall amazing! She did all my girls' makeup and they all loved it as well! Her airbrush was like magic haha I am so grateful to have met her and had her with me and my girls on the morning of my big day!

Award

Makeup By LO FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 165.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 55.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Group Discounts
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 50