Makeup By LO Reviews

6 | Plainview, NY

6 Reviews for Makeup By LO

6 Makeup By LO Reviews

Nikki · Married on 08/26/2017

You cannot go wrong with Makeup by Lo! She listens to your wants/needs, runs with them, and makes a masterpiece out of your face! She makes even the most self conscious of people feel amazing on their big day!

Sent on 01/31/2017

Makeup By LO's reply:

Thank you it was such a pleasure working with you and rocking out to Bon Jovi!

Tina · Married on 10/23/2016

She did an amazing job on my wedding. My mother, maid of honor, bridesmaids, and flower girls all loved their makeup. She made sure she explained everything thoroughly and took the time to make sure everyone was happy with their results. I highly recommend her for every and any event! She's very professional and great to work with.

Erin · Married on 08/29/2015

Linda made me feel beautiful on my wedding day! She also allowed me the opportunity to have a trial to see how I would like to do everything on the day of. She allowed me time to think and make one of the many decisions I had to make while planning my wedding. She was patient, sweet, funny, and overall amazing! She did all my girls' makeup and they all loved it as well! Her airbrush was like magic haha I am so grateful to have met her and had her with me and my girls on the morning of my big day!

Alison · Married on 11/08/2014

In one simple word the best way to describe Linda from makeup by lo is AMAZING! I started out using her for my engagement party instantly booked her for my wedding only to have one of my bridesmaids/friends book her for theirs. I have worked with linda on multiple occasions and she has never disappointed. She makes it a point to tell you exactly what she is doing before she applies anything to ensure you are getting exactly what you want. Whether it be the natural look or a more dramatic look she nails it every time. She is the best!

I can't thank you enough linda for making me feel beautful at my engagement party, wedding and my friends wedding! You are the best!

Xoxo
    Ali

• Kim

Kim · Married on 11/02/2013

Linda was amazing! She came to my house and made me incredibly comfortable on my wedding day. From start to finish she was fantastic. When I went to her house for my trial I was amazed and how confident I felt, while still feeling like myself. I'm not a huge makeup person, so I didn't want to look over done. My wedding day makeup was exactly the same and lasted until the following morning! I passed out and forgot to take it off and it looked fresh and awesome after a 12+ hour day and overnight. I have and will continue to recommend Linda to anyone I know looking for wedding day makeup!

Sent on 02/01/2017

Makeup By LO's reply:

Thank you so much it was a pleasure working together xoxo

Jacqueline · Married on 01/22/2011

Linda is absolutely wonderful to work with! She did the exact colors that I wanted. My makeup didn't run and the airbrush made me look flawless! I recommend her to everyone getting married or for a special occasion. She's the best!