Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Makeup by Kevan

Makeup should be an outward expression of who you are on the inside.

Kevan D'Damery is a freelance Makeup Artist serving the DC area.

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Consultations (3)
Body Art (1)
Airbrush Makeup (1)
Tattoo Coverage (1)

Kevan is amazing. It's so hard to put into words just how amazing she is. Kevan did my make up & hair for a lifestyle branding session for my business and made me feel like the most beautiful human being ever! She is insanely talented and has the ability to lift you up before you even see your face. She really knows her clients and what she's doing and is absolutely amazing!!! I could not say enough great things about her!!!!

Profile Picture Megan, 12/17/17, 2 Reviews
4.7

Kevan did an incredible job on my makeup for my wedding day. She was friendly and timely and a joy to have around while we were all getting ready. She did a fantastic job on all of my attendant's makeup as well, including a perfect/appropriate amount of makeup on my 12 year old niece who was our ring bearer. She was accommodating and kind, and she helped the getting ready part of the day flow smoothly. Highly recommend Kevan!

Profile Picture Jordan, 10/21/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Makeup, Fake Lashes

I can’t even tell you how happy I was that I went with Kevan the day of my wedding!

My experience with Kevan was pretty great, anything slightly imperfect was more than made up for the week of the wedding and far and beyond the day of! I had some minor issues reached her my email but she was very responsive via text and phone, so this was absolutely forgiven and quite frankly, I prefer the phone for the final details anyway.

My trial was real, she was the perfect balance of listening to what I wanted but tweaking to make it fit you. She’s also unreal with false eyelashes. I love makeup with a natural look but giving that little bit extra, she did that perfectly for me.

Day of she arrived on time with her delightful assistant. Everyone of my bridesmaids raved about her. She gave me the perfect Brittany Snow look I didn’t know I wanted but nonetheless fit my vision perfectly. I hope to never get married again but if I did I’d hire her again the day after.

Profile Picture Eleanor, 10/14/17, 4 Reviews