New York, NY 10021 Map · Phone number

About Makeup By Katie

Katie Nova is a New York City professional makeup artist specializing in bridal events and celebrity styling. Her NYC-based company, Makeup by Katie, provides exceptional professional makeup services.

With a career spanning more than 10 years, she has worked with celebrities in the television and music industries and is relied upon by many brides-to-be.

Currently Katie works with the TV networks Bravo, Oxygen, HBO, NBC and CBS as a Television Makeup Artist. She is also a featured Makeup Artist on the new Oxygen TV show "The Face" with Naomi Campbell.

In order to always deliver the highest quality professional makeup to her clients, Katie has a team of experienced makeup artists whom she entrusts to recreate her standards of makeup excellence.

Follow Makeup By Katie on

gr 113
photo 3
the wedding 19

7 Reviews for Makeup By Katie

Katie is nothing short of outstanding! She is not only very professional, she is also undeniably kind and sensitive to your needs. My 94 year old grandmother had her doing and redoing so many details and Katie did not even bat an eyelash at her.

Nancy · Married on 04/06/2014

Katie is amazing! We met a few days before my wedding. Katie was wonderful and came to my office for a make-up trial. I had tremendous confidence in her from our initial phone call. The day of our wedding Katie rang my bell at 6AM and had me laughing . She put her fabulous music on and began making GLAMMING up me and my 3 daughters. My makeup was so incredible - - the airbrush and colors Katie used were so perfect! My make-=up was still 100% on at midnight. Lipstick is the only thing I reapplied the entire day and evening. We did our photos in Central Park and then walked down 5th Avenue and back to our wedding site. My makeup was amazing and I wish I could have Katie come to my home every morning. My 3 daughters looked equally gorgeous. Each one was done according to age and coloring. All 4-of us looked and felt beautiful. I wish I could give Katie a 15 out of 5 rating. Thank you Katie. We LOVE you!

• User3320026 · 2+ years ago

Katie is an amazing makeup artist and you don't need to look anywhere else as you will not find anyone better. My mom found Katie online for my sister's wedding in 2012. Ever since we have used Katie to do our make up at her wedding as well as my wedding in 2013 and for any other special events. Katie is professional, friendly and will not disappoint you. She takes her time and really understands how to make you look amazing.

Makeup By Katie FAQ