Lombard, IL 60148 Map · Phone number

About Makeup by Jerilyn

My name is Jerilyn and I am a Makeup Artist in the Chicagoland Area. I am passionate about helping others and making people feel their best. We all have what we may view as imperfections, but we also all have something beautiful and unique about ourselves.

Makeup can be a great tool to accentuate the beauty we already possess. My goal is to emphasize natural beauty and bring out my client's best features. I want you to leave my chair feeling like the most beautiful version of yourself.

The most important part of my job is listening to my clients. I want to bring your vision to life. I ask questions and communicate until I have a grasp on my client's style, preferences, and dislikes. Then I tailor the makeup application to them as an individual. No two makeup applications are alike.

In my opinion, a perfect makeup application requires knowledge, technique, time, patience, communication, and an eye for detail. The combination of these qualities is what I feel sets me apart from others. I am a perfectionist through and through, and will ensure that you look amazing on your special day.

For more information, services, and rates, please check out my website: www.MakeupbyJerilyn.com or email me at jerilyn89@gmail.com

Thank you!

302f696504328526 1475532935447 mwp0425
mwp0425

9 Reviews for Makeup by Jerilyn

Erin · Married on 10/02/2018

Jerilyn is beyond talented. She truly understands the art of makeup and how to work with every individual's unique features. She does her absolute best for every customer, nothing less. Plus, she is a wonderful person to work with!

Sent on 12/09/2016

Nina · Married on 10/21/2017

Jerilyn is absolutely amazing. When I was in a wedding this past September I had my makeup done by her for the first time. I loved it so much I couldn't wait for a reason to have her do my makeup again. The very next month she did my makeup for my engagement photos. My fiance' and I both loved it. She listens to what you are looking for and she also looks at pictures of examples to further understand. She's magical. Everything you are looking for is spot on. She is seriously the best and I can't wait for her to do my makeup for my wedding!

Sent on 11/16/2016
  • Stacey

Stacey · Married on 10/08/2016

Jerilyn did such a wonderful job! She really listened to what I was looking for and gave suggestions she thought would be best. I loved my wedding makeup and I looked flawless all day and night!!

Sent on 06/04/2017

Award

Makeup by Jerilyn FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 125.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Mult. Stylists
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 20