Englishtown, NJ 07726 Map · Phone number

About Makeup by Jacqueline

Jacqueline is a diversified makeup artist she has over 16 years experience in the business. she strives for perfection and uses abilities to the fullest. I have performed private makeup applications on brides as well as giving makeup lessons to clients in need of everyday attire. She services eyebrow tweezing and shaping to clients on a regular basis. She Performed makeup for film productions,editorial work that has been written up in several magazine's such as Modern Bride, First for Woman, Woman's Day, Weight Watcher's and 101 celebrity hair style magazine. She also offers eye lash extensions as well as temporary eye lash application.

Taylorsprom61110002
130x130SQ1268605450745img075
img069

8 Reviews for Makeup by Jacqueline

Jade · Married on 08/15/2009

Jackie was absolutly wonderful! She made me feel so special on the day of myh wedding. Shes so sweet and funny and she really makes sure you feel your BEST on your big day! A+++++ in my book!!!

Sent on 03/26/2010

rosemarie · Married on 05/08/2009

Subject:

I can't describe how happy I was with my makeup on my wedding day. Jacqueline was so kind and professional. When I looked into the mirror I was so blown away. She really did a great job at making me feel comfortable. She also did my bridesmaids makeup and they looked amazing! My makeup lasted all day. I received so many compliments from everyone. She made me look amazing in person and in my photos. I would highly recommend her to everyone. Everyone looked fantastic!

Sent on 03/24/2010

Amie · Married on 10/28/2005

Jacqueline was above and beyond all our expectations!! From the moment she walked in and started my make up I knew I was in good hands. She was warm and welcoming, but focused and professional. The day of the wedding came and Jacqueline showed up early to set up and made up 5 BMs and a bride in what I feel was record time! And to top that, we all had a different style that Jacqueline envisioned without pictures. It's good to know it's one thing not to worry about that morning. I looked amazing, she made my day so special!
    **Make an appointment...you won't be disappointed!! :)

Sent on 03/25/2010

Award

• jeri houseworth photography
    jeri houseworth photography Wedding Photographers

i just had the opportunity to work with jacqueline for the first time...i am very particular about who i recommend for makeup because it really can make a huge difference in photographs, good or bad...the makeup was natural and fresh and she had everyone finished on time...i look forward to working with her again!

• John Arcara Photography
    John Arcara Photography Wedding Photographers

Just did a fashion session with Jacqueline, she is amazing. Fast efficient & very talented!

• Jessica Morrisy Photography
    Jessica Morrisy Photography Wedding Photographers

Jacqueline's makeup skills are amazing. Simply beautiful.

• Englishtown, 07726 See on map