Nanuet, NY 10954 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Makeup by Bri-Lyn, LLC

At Makeup by Bri-Lyn, we specialize in makeup artistry. Whether it be airbrushing or HD foundation, we will find the perfect look for your special day. As a certified makeup artist for some of the top cosmetic brands, our owner and founder, Brianna, strives for perfection. Allow us to put your best face forward!

Follow Makeup by Bri-Lyn, LLC on

d544e337e850b01a 1484617077998 image

15 Reviews for Makeup by Bri-Lyn, LLC

Meaghan Bradley · Married on 07/10/2020

Extremely Talented Artist

Brianna was so professional to work with throughout the process. She came to my house to do a trial run and was so great waling through my vision with me. The day of my wedding she arrived super early to ensure she was set up on time. My make-up was exactly the way I had envisioned it - even after changing it from the trial! One of my bridesmaids told me she has had professional make-up done for so many weddings and Brianna knows exactly what she is doing! If you are looking for a professional, caring, and thoughtful make-up artist you is so skilled at what she does then I wouldn't look any further than Brianna.

Sent on 01/28/2020

Makeup by Bri-Lyn, LLC's reply:

Meaghan, your review made my day! Thank you so very much for your kind, sincere praise. My goal as an artist is to make sure every client leaves my chair with a smile on her face, and I’m very
  • Marissa

Marissa Gutierrez · Married on 08/17/2019

Wonderful!

Brianna did my make up for my engagement party, bridal shower, and wedding. Each time I went to her, she listened to what my vision was and worked hard to create it. Every time she did my make up, I received tons of compliments and felt so beautiful! Brianna truly cares about her client's happiness and makes it her goal to have her client walk out feeling flawless. Brianna also did my bridesmaids' make up and created perfect color combinations for each girl. Everyone's make up looks gorgeous in the pictures. In addition to her talent, Brianna is so kind and personable. She made me feel so comfortable and worked to get to know me little bit better each time. I would recommend Brianna to anyone, and I am looking forward to going back to her again in the future!

Sent on 10/20/2019

Makeup by Bri-Lyn, LLC's reply:

Marissa, I can’t express how much I appreciate this review. My goal as a makeup artist is to provide my clients with the exact experience you described. It was such a pleasure working with you! I wish you and your husband a long, happy marriage, and I look forward to doing your makeup again! Thank you!!

Kathy · Married on 08/11/2019

Air brush makeup

Bri is amazing. Her work is fabulous. Complete strangers at my niece's wedding were coming up and telling me how great I looked.

Sent on 08/23/2019

Makeup by Bri-Lyn, LLC's reply:

Thank you, Kathy!! I’m so happy to hear that. You looked absolutely beautiful, and I’m glad you had a great time!

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Makeup by Bri-Lyn, LLC FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 100.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Contour Makeup
    Eye Makeup
    Natural Makeup
    On-Site Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Makeup by Bri-Lyn, LLC 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Nanuet, NY, 10954 See on map
    8456641938 (Phone number)
    Location of (Makeup by Bri-Lyn, LLC)