Redondo Beach, CA 90277 Map · Phone number

About Makeup By Beth

Beth has been a professional makeup artist for over 15 years now. She began her career training in stage makeup at Columbia College Chicago. She then worked in both Los Angeles and Chicago developing herself as a freelance makeup artist. She currently runs a bridal makeup business and is a freelance artist in L.A. for weddings, special events, ALL media, fashion, and print . She also works as a photographer, possesing a complete understanding of how makeup translates through photos. Making women feel beautiful for their wedding day, one of the most special days in their lives is a wonderful part of her job. Beth has a huge passion for makeup artistry and believes you should never stop growing as an artist and never stop educating yourself on your craft.

Follow Makeup By Beth on

sam high res
alexa final 4w 51 15315

9 Reviews for Makeup By Beth

Jillian · Married on 09/20/2014

I am so happy to have met Beth. She did an amazing job on everyone's makeup for our wedding. She is smart and talented, and such a sweet person. There were 6 of us getting makeup done and everyone was so happy with the final product. Everyone looked even more beautiful and they looked great in all of the photos. The colors were right for everyone's skin tone, and whatever 'look' each person was going for was achieved. I would love to get my makeup done by Beth again whenever she's back in Chicago and I have somewhere to go.

Sent on 10/31/2014

Madeline · Married on 06/06/2014

Beth was an angel! I looked through so many make up artists and none seemed to be the right fit. Beth is here to help you on your special day! She is such a sweetheart. She knows her stuff too- I've never gotten my make up done before so I left it in her hands and I still get compliments from my guests about how beautiful my make up was on my wedding day. Also it was light feeling- I didn't feel like I was globed up with a ton of clay or anything. I felt and looked natural. She brings out the great qualities that you have. My husband was in tears when we first saw each other in our "first look" and I know that Beth's beautiful work helped make me feel and look special on that very memorable day. Beth is awesome!- You will NOT be sorry. :)

Sent on 10/10/2014

Ryann · Married on 05/24/2014

Beth did an absolutely amazing job on my wedding day! She was so helpful in guiding my decision for how to do my make-up as I wasn't certain exactly what I wanted - it turned out so natural and so beautiful!! Beth was also fun, reliable, and easy to work with, which made the day so much less stressful and very comfortable! Thanks so much Beth!!

Sent on 07/25/2014

Makeup By Beth FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 25.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 85.00
    $ 100.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Contour Makeup
    Eye Makeup
    Natural Makeup
    On-Site Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Redondo Beach, CA, 90277 See on map