Glen Ellyn, IL 60137 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Makeup Artistry by Lauren

Professional makeup artist with over 7 years of experience in the industry. Provide on-site services specializing in, but not limited to, wedding makeup. Professionally trained by M.A.C. Cosmetics and continue to use their training and technique to make you feel your absolute best on your big day. Also provide airbrush services. Serve the greater Chicagoland area and more.

"Makeup is what I know and understand! I find my job to be extremely rewarding and enjoy every minute of what I do. Makeup is my Art."

Follow Makeup Artistry by Lauren on

img0364 33
jordan

4 Reviews for Makeup Artistry by Lauren

Haley · Married on 08/06/2016

Lauren was so accommodating! I met her at her home for the trial and for a couple events prior to my wedding. She does great work and was able to switch it up for each event I was going to. On my wedding day, she came over and did myself, 5 bridesmaids, 2 moms, and 2 flower girls. She does flawless work. Thanks for making it a perfect day Lauren!

Sent on 09/19/2016

Julie · Married on 04/05/2014

Lauren did my makeup for me for my wedding and I could not have been happier with it. She was so professional and down to earth. She helped me achieve the look I was going for. Her techniques are flawless and I would recommend her to any bride to be wanting to get her makeup done professionally. She is the best! :)

Sent on 05/05/2014

Kelly · Married on 12/14/2013

Lauren did such a beautiful job on my makeup and my bridal party's makeup. She was extremely professional and easy to work with. Lauren worked with me at my consultation to make sure she achieved the look I was going for. My makeup was absolutely perfect the day of my wedding! All of my bridesmaids loved their makeup as well. I would highly recommend Lauren and would use her again in the future!

Sent on 09/17/2014

• Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup

• AMAZING BRIDE
    AMAZING BRIDE Wedding Hair & Makeup

Lauren does exquisite bridal makeup!! I love her work!! ~ Dina ( owner of Amazing Bride on location bridal hairstylist!

• Glen Ellyn, 60137 See on map