457 Dunham Rd, Suite 113, Saint Charles, IL 60174 Map · Phone number

About Structure Salon

Your wedding day is one of the most special days of your life. The dress, the flowers, the hair, the groom…. This is a day you will remember
forever. So sit back, relax, and enjoy your day while our stylists make you look amazing to walk down the aisle.
Structure Salon offers hair and makeup services for the bride, her bridal party and family in the comfort of your home, or venue of your choice. Let Structure Salon help add to the beauty of your day.
  • Woman-owned
Follow Structure Salon on

Other couples have also viewed

• Meraki Artisan Hair Design
photo apr 17 10 05 44 am 1

3 Reviews for Structure Salon

Nikki H. · Married on 11/07/2020

Happy Bride!

Brandy is such a talented makeup artist! Not only did she give me the look I envisioned, she was so friendly and professional to work with! She made everyone look beautiful and made it fun to get ready with on my wedding day! I am so grateful I found her as my makeup looked amazing the entire night and in my photos. I would book her again and will refer her to others who are looking for a makeup artist in the area!

Sent on 01/25/2021

Candice · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing stylist!

Brandy was amazing!! I had the worst luck with hair stylist, but she managed to save the day! She gathered a team and came to the rescue! She was able to capture my bohemian vibe and styling it to look cohesive with the rest of the details of the wedding. I am so thankful I found her for my wedding!

Sent on 07/12/2019

Stephanie · Married on 05/16/2015

Structure Salon was absolutely amazing! I can wholeheartedly recommend them and feel 100% confident that they will do amazing work. I was referred to Structure Salon from our friend. I was extremely nervous to get my make-up done because of past experiences yet Megan made me so comfortable.

From our initial trial, she was engaged and interested to hear what exactly I wanted. I let her know what I wanted and she ran with it. She gave such good recommendations. She has such an easygoing and pleasant attitude, which is perfect for helping a bride through one of the most important parts of the wedding process. I immediately trusted her.

As for the big day, she went above and beyond my expectations. I had a very large wedding party, yet she was so accommodating and helpful. All the girls thought she was so sweet. There was some last minute hecticness, yet Megan was able to stay composed and gracious through it all. She finished my makeup so quickly which was perfect for all the running around I was doing. I didn’t even really look in the mirror, so I wasn’t sure what to expect. Yet, when I look back at the pictures, it looked absolutely perfect. I loved how everything turned out – she did such an amazing job that it makes me want to get my makeup done all the time!

You can tell how much she knows what she's doing. She was so professional and it looked great. Hands down, one of my easiest and best choices of our wedding was having Megan do my makeup.

Sent on 10/23/2015

Structure Salon FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 55
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 130
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 80
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 85
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 75
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 55
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 85
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 65
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 75
    $ 55
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Hair Removal
    Makeup
    Men's Grooming
    Mult. Stylists
    Salon
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Contour Makeup
    Eye Makeup
    Natural Makeup
    On-Site Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
  • What hair removal services do you offer?
    Waxing

• 457 Dunham Rd, Suite 101 Saint Charles, 60174 See on map
    630-400-0735 (Phone number)
    Location of (Structure Salon)