The Glaminator

Miami, FL View map

Isabel Amezaga, AKA The Glaminator is owner of MAKEUP AND THE CITY.

She is an accomplished freelance makeup artist currently based in Miami, Fl. with over 15 years of experience.

Isabel first discovered her love of makeup artistry while watching her mother. She always had a passion for makeup, hair and fashion. She has worked for several known brands and was a Sephora Color Lead with an incredible amount of knowledge in the world of makeup and skin care. Although she loved the energy and creative atmosphere of Sephora she eventually parted ways and began her own business. Whether she’s working on set, a high fashion photo shoot or a bridal event. She brings a professional demeanor and a distinct sensitivity to the goals and objectives of every job.

She is a kind hearted person, who always has a smile and brings a great

energy while she works.

As an accomplished artist, Isabel has established herself as a creative professional with an instinctive ability to bring out the unique beauty of each subject. Her makeup style may range from clean simplicity to rogue bursts of unexpected color, but her exquisite precision and flawless technique are consistently impeccable. She is best known for her eyeshadow blending mastering the art of seamless transitional lines. Nothing pleases her more than creating an incredible transformation while maintaining a client's natural beauty. She embraces every job with a fresh perspective and a unique flair. She is a creative artist, a skilled professional and an extraordinarily hard worker who takes pride in all she does, she truly loves what she does and can never see herself doing anything else.

Isabel currently has ventured into styling, hair, educational courses and product reviews creating MAKEUP AND THE CITY

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$120

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$75

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Group Discounts

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 12/19/2020

The Queen of Makeup & Hair

Brace yourself, this may be long... I have known and used Isa's hair and makeup services for almost 10 years and I cannot say enough great things about her and her skills. Isa has created flawless looks for me over the years, but my bridal hair and makeup was the icing on the cake. I honestly did not envision myself falling so in love with how my makeup and hair looked on my wedding day and how amazing I felt. She created two bridal looks for me that were exactly my style and went above and beyond what I expected. Aside from her talent, Isa is the sweetest person, ever. She treated my family and friends with the utmost kindness and was extremely accommodating. She went above and beyond for me on my wedding day and I will never ever forget that. I highly, highly recommend her for makeup and hair for not only weddings, but for any and every event of your life. I love you, Isa!
  • User2702795 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I'm not a bride just YET. But I used Isa for a wedding in december. What can I say? Speechless. No words. She's just the most beautiful human being in and out and went ABOVE AND BEYOND. My makeup and hair lasted ALL night and even the next day. I'll definitely be using her always. Thank you so much Isa! You made me feel beautiful!
    Xoxo, Kelly

The Glaminator's reply:

Love you!! Thank you for those beautiful words. You have no idea how much they mean to me! Xoxoxo
  • Joanna
    Joanna G. Married on 12/27/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Exceptional service and beautiful work!

Isa and her team are amazing. Extremely professional, she listens to your requests, makes you feel comfortable. It was a pleasure to get ready with my girls and have Isa ans her partner with us working their magic. Best makeup artist.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Miami, FL, 33134
Location of (The Glaminator)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding