Harding Blvd., Parker Dam, CA L4C 0T3 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Make Up By Elena

Whether enhancing natural beauty or achieving cutting-edge expressions, I truly love creating a personalized look for each and every individual as unique as they are.

Coming from a family that has worked in the beauty industry for a life time, it seemed only natural that I expressed my love and appreciation for beauty through make-up. With my fresh and creative approach I have been able to work in the field that I sincerely love.

My Philosophy

Every bride wants to look beautiful on her wedding day. Using the services of a professional Makeup Artist is the key to looking and feeling beautiful in person and in your photographs.

I believe that "less is more". A natural elegant, classic look is my forte. Whether simple or glamorous, I create personalized make-up for each of my brides by listening to your ideas and needs while using the best products available for
long lasting make-up.

My professionalism, friendly personality and creativity are qualities that make my clients more than just a one day affair but rather a lifetime of working friendships.

IMG0168ww
IMG0168ww

10 Reviews for Make Up By Elena

gabby · Married on 01/12/2012

Elena is the best! She has done my make up for numerous events including my wedding, the results were amazing in real life as well as in all the pics. Would recommend elena for any look, style and occassion.

Sent on 03/05/2012

Jenny · Married on 11/12/2011

I used Elena for my bridal shower and wedding day and I was so thrilled with the results!!! She is friendly, attentive and really knows how to make you look absolutely gorgeous (wow factor!) but still comfortable (not over the top or fake) at the same time. I received so many compliments and felt amazing. She is super professional, flexible and offers great value - you won't be sorry!! I've since referred her to friends and family and they are very happy with her services.

Sent on 01/23/2012

Ashlee · Married on 09/24/2011

Having Elena do my makeup (along with my bridesmaids and MOH) for my wedding was one of the best choices I made. It sure made for a great start to be the best and most memorable day of my life! She did an amazing job, had all of our makeup done within the time allotted, and took into consideration both my ideas and her own artistic abilities to create a gorgeous natural look!

Sent on 02/24/2012

Award

• Fab Fete Event Planning Boutique
    Fab Fete Event Planning Boutique Banquet Halls

ELENA of Make Up by Elena is a vendor I absolutely adore working with. She is such a talented individual and makes any bride look AMAZING on their big day. My clients have said nothing but great things about this vendor and I would highly recommend her for any function. Thanks you Elena for your creativity and style and I look forward to working with you on many future events.

• Parasol Photo
    Parasol Photo Banquet Halls

If you are looking for make up artist, you have definitely stopped at the right place. Elena is an ARTIST in every sense of the word. I've had the pleasure of working with her on many, many shoots and I can truly say that no one can compare. She is a true professional that is guaranteed to make every woman look and feel absolutely beautiful. I am speaking from personal experience because I've not only seen her finesse the beautiful brides I've worked with but also do her magic on me and her talent and creativity amaze me every time. Thanks Elena for all the stunning and imaginative looks you have created for me and my clients. Lana Parasol Photo

• Harding Blvd. Richmond Hill, L4C 0T3 See on map