1301 Skippack Pike, Blue Bell, PA 19422 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 4

About Majestic Sun Salon Custom Airbrush Tanning & Body Wraps

When it comes to Custom Airbrushing Brides, Grooms, and Bridesmaids- we are the best in the business! Look Effortless Bronzed by Scheduling with our certified airbrush techs! Email us directly with all your bridal needs:ashley@majesticsunsalon.com Look amazing with a natural, instant, sexy look that lasts 5-7 days, or more!

Our sunless service is guaranteed to dry quickly, with a streak-free formula. Our amber sun products have a pleasant raspberry-almond scent, that prepare and nourish the skin. Our solution works with your individual skin pigment and delivers vitamins and nutrients to enhance your natural glow, while developing a deeper, darker bronze.

Perfect for special events, proms, weddings, and much more! No need to commit the time to regular tanning!

Yes, that is right! We want you to schedule an appointment and feel like a million bucks when you leave! The best accessory for any special event is a vote of confidence and feeling good about yourself. Much of it comes from how you look, ah yes, that little thing called vanity. No hassle, no fuss, strictly a beautiful look for your wedding. Want to make it a party? Schedule an Airbrush Prom, Bridal, Wedding Party! We will schedule your private event after hours so your whole bridal party can get that bronzed and fabulous look before the wedding! Airbrushing can be fun too!

*NOW INTRODUCING* NEW BODY WRAPS FOR WEIGHT LOSS & DETOX*

Come experience one of our Special Body Wrap packages that are sure to help you lose inches, lose weight, detox, and improve your skin in time for your next special event. Skip the gym, and spend 50 minutes in one of our Detoxing Body wraps that utilized infrared heat technology. We over different combinations to help you get great results with this wrap technology. Call us for details. Only available at Cottman, Blue Bell, and Welsh and the Boulevard.

Follow Majestic Sun Salon Custom Airbrush Tanning & Body Wraps on

Bridelayingdownmedium
brideandgroom

5 Reviews for Majestic Sun Salon Custom Airbrush Tanning & Body Wraps

Lisa · Married on 08/12/2012

I got a professional spray tan from Wendi in Flourtown for my wedding and I have to say, it was beautiful!! Everyone was asking me at work if I went to the Caribbean recently... That's how amazing real this looks! Wendi was fabulous!! She made me look extra dark so when I showered for my big day that the tan would look perfect for my big day! Love the norvell spray tan products. Also for someone as "white" as me to get as tan as I did and still look like I was vacationing in the Caribbean for 2 weeks, is priceless!!!!!!! Go to Wendi. You won't be disappointed!!

Sent on 04/10/2013

One of my girlfriends told me she used Hollywood Tans in the past to get airbrushed for her wedding. I never really had time to lay out at the beach to tan this summer, and I was so fearful of getting nasty bathing suit tan lines, that I decided to opt for sunless. I called Hollywood Tans and asked if they had someone on hand who was skilled and had done brides before. My greatest fear was that nasty orange look or some of the spray sweating off onto my gown. Getting married in July is hard when it is so hot out! Hollywood Tans put me as ease and reassured me by giving me a free consult and recommended I do a trial Airbrush prior. I did and boy was I impressed! The Airbrush came out perfectly, and smelled great! When I was there for my trial, I noticed a slimming body wrap service. I thought, hmm.. should I try it? Totally did and loved how I felt afterward! I decided to get a 5 pack, to try to detox and tighten. (C'mon who wouldn't want to? I wasn't going to let my final fitting get in my way!)

Needless to say I loved the professionalism and reassurance. Both the Airbrush and Body Wrap were great. I would highly recommend them to any bride looking for a beautiful glow on their wedding day. I already got back my pictures from my photographer, and I was really impressed with how everything turned out. What a great day thanks in part to Hollywood Tans. Love them and will definitely go back there for a holiday glow.

Sent on 08/30/2013

I was recently a bridesmaid in my cousins wedding and I stopped by Hollywood tans for pricing and the staff was so nice and helpful! I left with not only a tanning package but after all the bridemaids had a base tan we had a airbrush party! The staff decorated and made the experience memorable. Needless to say we all looked amazing for the wedding! I highly recommend Hollywood tans to any bride!!!

Sent on 03/22/2013

Majestic Sun Salon Custom Airbrush Tanning & Body Wraps FAQ

• Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Discounts
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 12

4 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Majestic Sun Salon Custom Airbrush Tanning & Body Wraps 1
    5 Full-body Custom Airbrush Sessions for only $180!
    *Bride Favorite* Purchase a 5 pack of Custom Airbrush Tans! This makes an excellent gift for your bridal party and will make all your bridesmaids/groomsmen POP on your special day. You will love the way your bridal party looks as you savor your wedding day pictures for a lifetime.
  • Majestic Sun Salon Custom Airbrush Tanning & Body Wraps 2
    3 Body Wraps for $99 ($78 Dollar Savings!)
    Enjoy 3 (50 minute) Body Wraps that aid in weight loss, tightening, inches lost, and detox. Stop in today and present this coupon for an introductory offer of 3 wraps for $99. Ask our trained staff about all the benefits of the detox/ weight loss wraps. Give yourself a reason to skip the gym before the big day!
  • Majestic Sun Salon Custom Airbrush Tanning & Body Wraps 3
    20% OFF your Bridal Party Airbrush
    Give the bridal party a bronzed boost by scheduling appointments for all of them! Bring in 4 Bridesmaids and yourself, and receive 20% off your Airbrushing. Alas, this is not considered a private party. If you are interested in a private BRIDAL PARTY, please ask your party coordinator at any of our locations. We can talk champagne, privacy, and much more! 18% Gratuity not included for the services*